Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Updated Spiritual Riddles by Jesus Christ
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 7:19AM #1
Bradholkesvig

In the past six months, Jesus has given me over 800 riddles and parables to write so here's a few of them to ponder. They all have spiritual understanding in them to help you with spiritual things of God. Jesus used riddles and parables to teach his disciples because they didn't understand that he was only a man with his spirit of Christ living in him. I have the spirit in me that Jesus had so all these riddles came from this spirit of truth.

I'm giving the address to my home site for you to read the riddles because it was too long for the administrator's mind and heart to contain. The only reason I'm in here is to find one of the sheep who belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ. If one of you reads these riddles and realizes they are not from man, then you might be one of the chosen ones who belong to Christ. Get in touch with me if you sense this truth in these riddles.

Here's the address to the riddles;

community.beliefnet.com/bradholkesvig/bl...

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 12:40PM #2
rangerken

Well done Brad. Excellent post and you get your idea and wishes across very well indeed. Without commenting on the substance...since I'm not a member of you faith... and only as a moderator, I say again, well done and thanks for the fine way you reacted to my earlier actions.

Your former thread has now been removed. I wish you the bast of luck, and many responses to this one.

rangerken, host

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 1:45PM #3
Bradholkesvig

Hi Rangerken,

Thanks for you guidance and I apologize for my reaction to you in the first post. I thought you were a religious freak trying to keep me from sharing the truth. Now I understand how this part of the community works but I'm sure I'll need help with other things later.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 1:53PM #4
Goodtobehomestill

If I understand YOUR riddles I might be one of the chosen?

You do understand this is a board for Jehovah's Witnesses, correct? 

“People are not disturbed by things, but by the views they take of them.”
― Epictetus

Life is like photography, you need a clear lens, and the picture you get depends on what you focus on.

Anger stems from irrational beliefs about others, anxiety stems from irrational beliefs about yourself.---Spencer Lord, The Brain Mechanic
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 2:11PM #5
Bradholkesvig

What does religion have to do with the spirit of Jesus Christ? Are you telling me that Jesus should stop his work because of some name of a group of people?

Did you know that God is no respector of persons meaning that religion isn't from him? He only works with individuals who listen to him and obey his commandments. If your willing to listen to him long enough, he will reveal himself to you. Then you will know his spirit forever and you will obey him until you are living in his Kingdom. Groups of people can't do that because they keep each other from listening to the truth. This is called religious pride and this sin won't allow you to hear the truth as a group. But if you can put aside your religious pride and listen to the truth, then you might be one of the chosen ones who belong in the spirit of Jesus Christ. It's all up to you. There's no pressure whatsoever when it comes to the truth. Pressure only comes from religious people.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 7:21PM #6
Summerthyme

Dec 27, 2009 -- 2:11PM, Bradholkesvig wrote:

What does religion have to do with the spirit of Jesus Christ? Are you telling me that Jesus should stop his work because of some name of a group of people?

Did you know that God is no respector of persons meaning that religion isn't from him? He only works with individuals who listen to him and obey his commandments. If your willing to listen to him long enough, he will reveal himself to you. Then you will know his spirit forever and you will obey him until you are living in his Kingdom. Groups of people can't do that because they keep each other from listening to the truth. This is called religious pride and this sin won't allow you to hear the truth as a group. But if you can put aside your religious pride and listen to the truth, then you might be one of the chosen ones who belong in the spirit of Jesus Christ. It's all up to you. There's no pressure whatsoever when it comes to the truth. Pressure only comes from religious people.

God bless you,

Brad

You really are posting on the wrong board, you know.

Something for professed christians to consider: every single action defines.

Gradually I came to realize that people will more readily swallow lies than truth, as if the taste of lies was homey, appetizing: a habit.
Martha Gellhorn

True Christianity must line up with the Bible, the word of God.  True Christianity will not be proven wrong, although people may appear to make it sound untrue by arguing against it by using false statements.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 8:07PM #7
Bradholkesvig

Your only one opinion amongst many people. Do you speak for all them or do they get a chance to see something they might not have if I listened to people like you. Do you know how many people the Jews kept from listening to Jesus after they had him killed?

If there is only one Jehovah's Witness that stops by and hears the truth while he's reading these riddles, than it was worth having them posted in here. If people like yourself stop by with their own opinions of how God should do his work, then it was worth being in here because they were judged by the spirit as they were writing their opinion. I would advise you not to say anymore than what you've already said. Just read the riddles for what they're worth to you and keep all comments to yourself but God still sees your heart as you leave this message. He knows every single thought of yours.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 9:30PM #8
humbly.search.for.truth

Dec 27, 2009 -- 7:19AM, Bradholkesvig wrote:

The only reason I'm in here is to find one of the sheep who belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Brad:

It is nice to meet you, and I appreciate your considerateness thus far.

From what I understand about reading the rules of Beliefnet is that the Community Boards are for those who share the same faith.  It is somewhat of a protected area. Also, some have been welcomed who are sincere in asking what WE believe, not presenting THEIR ideas.  That is what the Discussion Board is for.  I think you would get more response from that board anyway.  Some may not wish to have posts presenting other beliefs on this board, which is why the Discussion Boards were created.  It isn't that we are not interested in what you are saying, it is just the wrong board.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 11:24PM #9
Bradholkesvig

I don't have any belief in any religion whatsoever. I'm only here with the spirit of Jesus Christ who doesn't believe in religions either. If Jesus isn't allowed in here, then who are you believing in?

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 1:09AM #10
Goodtobehomestill

Brad, there is a difficulty with your presentation.  Jehovah's Witnesses consider the Bible to be God's Word, infallible, and quite complete.  So a 'presentation' of ' Jesus gave me 800 more 'verses' be it riddles, proverbs whatever, isn't going to go very far with us.

And then the last bit here, 'if Jesus isn't allowed here' as in..Ya'll know Jesus was absent till I showed up...also not going to be very effective with JWs.

“People are not disturbed by things, but by the views they take of them.”
― Epictetus

Life is like photography, you need a clear lens, and the picture you get depends on what you focus on.

Anger stems from irrational beliefs about others, anxiety stems from irrational beliefs about yourself.---Spencer Lord, The Brain Mechanic
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook