Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Updated Spiritual Riddles by Jesus Christ
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 6:22AM #11
Bradholkesvig

It's nice of you to be the spokesman for all the JW's in here but it don't matter to me. I just posted these riddles for whoever wants to read them. If it bothers you so much, then I suggest you don't read them. Jesus doesn't need you to do his work.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 8:27AM #12
humbly.search.for.truth

Dec 28, 2009 -- 6:22AM, Bradholkesvig wrote:

It's nice of you to be the spokesman for all the JW's in here but it don't matter to me. I just posted these riddles for whoever wants to read them. If it bothers you so much, then I suggest you don't read them. Jesus doesn't need you to do his work.

God bless you,

Brad

No one is being a "spokesman" here for all the JWs.  I am merely reiterating the rules of Beliefnet.  This forum may be unique to many forums you find on the internet.  This one is moderated.  Beliefnet has set aside forums for Faith Communities.  They are specifically for those who share the same beliefs, not for those who do not share the beliefs of the forum and wish to push their beliefs in the group, as if they are correct and we are wrong.  That is what the Discussion Board is for.  

Please respect the rules of Beliefnet and its members.  They are not my rules.  

Taking on the view that if "it really bothers you, then don't read it" or "Jesus doesn't need you to do his work" is an offensive attitude to have on this board, when it is supposed to be a protected forum for those who follow the same faith.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 8:56AM #13
Bradholkesvig

That's okay my friend. Don't worry about me taking away any of your sheep. God doesn't steal things like religions do. I don't see any harm at all for people to read spiritual riddles. If they get something out of them, then that's a good thing, don't you think?

I don't believe in anything because I know the truth. What more do you need than that? The truth is the spirit of Jesus Christ, also known as the Word of God. This is who lives in my heart, mind and soul since June 14, 2008, after following and obeying his commands for 29 years. If you stop the truth, then you are stopping the work of God. So if I were you, I would stop trying to tell God what to do.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 3:46PM #14
rangerken

Brad, this board is specifically for those who are Jehovah's Witnesses to share their faith, and discuss, or debate among themselves. All faiths have dedicated boards on Beliefnet and the one thing all have in common is that those who do not follow a particular faith stay off the boards that are not of their own religion.

I must ask you to stop posting on this board. If you want to argue with Jehovah's;s Witnesses go to he Jehovah's witness discussion board. You'll find plenty of JW's there willing to argue with you as well as others who are not JW's willing to take your side. But this is not that board.

Again, please stop posting on this board. I will remove any and all subsequent posts from you here and if that doesn't work...well... let's not go there please.

Do come to the JW discussion board... and have at it there... just leave Jehovah's Witnesses to enjoy their own board.

thanks,

Rangerken, BNET moderator

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook