5 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2009 - 7:49AM #1
Phronesis

Another celebrity is learning the truth. Actually a few months back I saw a photograph of him carrying a NWT of the Bible and a Bible Teach book, and was hoping and praying he would take what he was learing to heart.

Go to This Link: www.bvbuzz.com/2009/12/03/omarion-addres... and then scroll down about 2/3 of the page to read that part.

I hear that you recently became a Jehovah's Witness.

I'm not technically a Jehovah's Witness because I haven't been baptized, which you have to do in order to call yourself a Jehovah's Witness. You can become an un-baptized publisher, but in order to really be associated with the religion you have to be baptized. I have been studying with Jehovah's Witnesses for about two years now.

Will you go door knocking?

Yeah I can see myself doing it; Prince does it. I think it would be fun to go door knocking with him. It would be really interesting to knock on somebody's door and see them open it and be like, 'Oh Prince!'

"Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen ... ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, that I am God." - Isaiah 43:10, 12, ASV.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2009 - 10:03AM #2
Matt.acosta

At least some people in the rich and famous world can think with their brains and open their eyes a little, instead of just insisting on sticking with tradition whether right or wrong.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook