Switch to Forum Live View The New Unification Church; and the 3 Great Errors of Rev. Moon in "Divine Principle"
5 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2009 - 11:26AM #1
Unicorn144

The Days of the Coming of the Son of Man

The Holy Unicorn and the Horn of His Salvation

Dear all true believers in the now defunct Unification Church (and Gary Fleisher);  

After praying to my Father Jesus very hard to save Rev. Moon and his followers from the ditch they have fallen into I was given some specific and very direct information which I wrote in this letter; which I expect you to read in it's entirety as it is my Father's ANSWER to your request: and as your "portion of responsibility" I would enjoin you to receive willingly what you asked for: if you would be so kind to take repsonsibility according to the Divine Principle which is the Key of David embodied in the Cross of Christ. Didn't Rev. Moon ever tell you the Key of David is the Cross of Christ? 

Perhaps he thought it was just unscientific and not worthy of application; yet with it Rev. Moon would have found that the 7 Lamps of Fire Burning before the Throne of God are the Principle of Creation itself. 

First of all let us look at the first email you sent me where you apparently quoted Rev. Moon himself..  

"I'm afraid you heard wrong. Rev. Moon doesn't know when he's going to die.

He's a man, and has often wondered that Heavenly Father has kept him on
            earth so long. "  

At this point I should have realized that you and Rev. Moon himself have admitted his failure to reach the crown of glory and the position of the Messiah; for as Rev. Moon wrote in his book "Divine Principle" the following words: to wit;  

that the "Messiah would never come to earth to die..".          

Thus it seems both you and Rev. Moon have resigned yourselves to his and your own mortality; over whom Death rules; but Death rules not the Messiah; whom God rules and who is now not subject to Death and Hell as my Father Jesus eliminated this for he who was to follow him: the One who would have had the Faith on earth.  

I had no idea what would happen after your request that I "pray to Jesus" about Rev. Moon; but as I recieved so much from my Father Jesus I wrote it all down in the form of unification theology; since that is what I write about the Providence in when dealing with the prophetic figure my Father sent His Servant John to me to help restore and save his life if possible: Rev. Moon himself.  

If only one would hear me Voice and save Rev. Moon!

"...But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart...."

When I first began my correspondence to Jonathan Gullery and others in the Holy Spirit Publications dept. of the old Unification Church about my book I was given permission from Mr. Gullery to quote any and all references that I had from the Unification Church.   

The actual message that I unsuccesfully tried to have them give Rev. Moon had to do with the events which changed my life forever in San Francisco in 1986; when I was the subject of a visitation from the angel of John of Patmos; the last Apostle left on earth at the end; writing the book which came to be the last book of the Bible.  

Many have commented that the writing of the Revelation of St. Jon the Divine not not resemble the writing or style of the 4th Gospel by John the Beloved disciple; and there has been great controversy about this. The answer to this is that John was not able to write very well after he had been boiled in oil; which did not kill him but crippled him severely.  

Thus he told me that it was the onc who copied down what he said who is responsible for the change in written style between the 4th Gospel and the Revelation; his "scribe" being little more than a child. This is all rather academic to most; as it is to me as well: but for a different reason: because John will never die. 

You might smile at this assertion; as it is rather well known that John of Patmos died over 2,000 years ago; but in your desire that I "pray to Jesus" it was my Father Jesus who did suggest what should be the message and content of this message.  

Let us begin with what the Angel of John told me at the beginning of the 21 year course which I was brought to New Hope from the City of St. Francis to go through in the writing of My Generation's book; which I finished in 2008. 

((  the typical 21 year course that Jacob went through; in fact my fitst direct boss at my job in New Hope was Jerry Harran; a name you might recognize; I certainly did. From 4-18-1776 when Paul Revere made his famous ride to 1986 is 210 years; at date you might also recognize; for at the end of my 21 year course a man went through a 21 month course: the one by which he became the President of the 50 United States of America; and after that happened I was sent to Ottawa Canada for 21 days: until Christmas Day in fact. 

It was this as numerically being what I went through in that last 40 days of my wildreness course of  temptation where 21 days was spent in Canada and then 19 days in America; where I restored the 40 year period invaded by Satan from 1920 to 1960; you may recognize the dates; but after I overcame it was Hyo Jin Moon and some others who came to me in Bay City Michigan where we wrote a song that is now part of the Corpus of songs known as "the Song of the Lamb"'. The name of this song is called "So Unbelievable"; some of the lyrics which I sent to Pastor Kyle Toffey who works for Hyung Jin Moon.

My request that perhaps they could furnish me with some funds so I could record this song and then send it to them went ananswered; the billions the church currently has as it's Consolation being used for other things far more imporatant; as in perhaps the manufacturing of more gold statues.)) 

"A City Not Forsaken:

The Revelation of Salvation

The Regeneration of John the Divine"

"For in the twinkling of an eye we all shall be changed..."

In my book I reveal that Rev. Sun Myung Moon is the prophetic character known as the "Faithful and Wise Steward/ servant" written of in Matthew and Luke.

The Destiny and Fate of this figure are spelled out in close detail; but it is the "meat in due season" which is contained in the book of Rev. Moon "Divine Principle" which shows that he was put in the Original Position of Joseph "over the house" which shows Rev. Moon was given his information for a provision to the faithful in the "famine" which was written would happen in the Last days "not for bread" but for "the Word of God". 

It was this spiritual insight given to me by John that I was then shown the black book Bradford Kent Bukin had given me which was given to him by Rev. Moon personally that led me to uncovering the choice of Rev. Moon that would determine whether he would enjoy his Destiny or fall to his Fate.

This was to happen while the sheep of the nations waitied for the Messiah who would come with the Word of God. The secret hidden in the prophecy of the "Faithful and Wise Steward" was the fact that he had the possibility of going from the position of the "Messenger" as "over the House" to that, if he suceeded, of the "Messiah" as "ruler over all things". 

At my website www.NewUnificationChurch.com I go into detail about this particular information I was given by the angel concerning Rev. Moon; it can be read in the section called "An Open Letter to Sun Myung Moon"; but suffice to say Rev. Moon is currently fallen in the position John the Baptist; and in his judging of John as the party unltimately guilty for the death of Jesus Rev. Moon unwittingly judged himself. Rev. Moon as John the Baptist denies this contention of mine; just as John the Baptist denied he was Elijah the Prophet when the Lamb revealed this originally; but this brings us to the fact that I stand in the position of the Lamb in revealing who Rev. Moon really is; a figure of such stature that Lord Jesus once said said something which I will paraphrase slightly; to wit; 

"Of men born of women there has not arisen a greater prophet than Sun Myung Moon; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he..."      

As the least in the kingdom of heaven it is the fact that it is my Father's servant John who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven; but he did not come to me for no reason; he came to redress the problems coming from Rev. Moon leaving his position; and then falling from it entirely. What Rev. Moon concelaed about John's failure was that Elijah was to be the first figure Resurrected as John the Baptist himself; thus in denying who he was John stopped the resurrection from happening as it was written.

Rev. Moon also stopped the Resurrection from happening again; as in the position of Abel as Ishmael; which was John the Baptist's position: not Moses; as Jesus was in the position of Adam as Issac; and the elders of Judah in the position of God as Abraham; having the power of life and death over Jesus just as Abraham did over the bound form of Issac. That the Edlers of Judah were to have spared Jesus by listening to the Voice of John was analagous to Abraham sparing Issac from hearing the Voice of the Angel; thus the Elders did not see the "Day" nor the "Hour" in which they stood; and Israel was destroyed. 

Had he been "watching" at the "Day and the Hour" which were his "final test" before he would have reached the position of the Messiah Rev. Moon would not be currently sitting in the "Golden Cage" of Babylon the Great waiting to die; as John was held in the Palace of Herod waiting to be "cut asunder"; a phrase used in the final end of the "evil servant" that the Steward is described of in the prophecy of the "Faithful and Wise Steward" before he is removed from his position; by the tragic loss of his life.

I was given the "Seal of the Living God" that followed my own death when I arose as that figure called "the lost sheep of Israel"; known as Ephraim as My Generation: but please recall that "Ephraim" was also the son of Joseph in Egypt; as we are in the internal course by which the black race with their red and white supporters took Egypt from "within" on the 430 years of time indemnity the Black Christian Race suffered here in the West from 1492 on; with Servant King and Prince Aaron as "two brothers" representing the Black and Red races respectively both gathered together by upholding the principle of non-violence; Aaron Presley being part Cherokee. William Stringfellow represented the White Race in this struggle.

That the White race was split off from these two Prphetic figures can be seen in "golden calf" of Elvis; and indeed both King and Aaron Presley later died in Memphis; the name of the old capital of Egypt; where upper and lower Egypt were united; even as our Black Moses and White Aaron united the White and Black races of the North and the South through the God-given Voice of Aaron; which brought down the invisible wall between the two races; for Rev. King in his fight for the Black Race to take Egypt from within; which did happen; as Barack Obama represents the Messiah at the National Level for the Black race on the foundation of the 430 years they suffered in the West as Israel did in Egypt. This is what should have been discussed in Rev. Moon's book "Divine Principle"; but he "skipped over it" on his way to what he thought was the Promised Land.

What a very big mistake that was.

Has Rev. Moon explained why he did not march with Rev. King? Or why he fights against Barack Obama even though he is the figure that in the very Providence of Salvation Rev. Moon revealed in the first place? And now should now be supporting our National Messiah Day and Night: even revealing this information to the black membership of the Church and fighting for the Kingdom of God to be erected here in America with the last breath in his body?

No: Rev. Moon has decided to continue his policy of trying to despoil My Generation of their Inheritance.

No: Rev. Moon had decided to continue his policy of trying to steal Americ'a blessing as "the Jacob of Korea"; which I have documented with the help of Hyo Jin Moon from spirit world; which is on wordpress at "Hyo Jin Moon and The Jacob of Korea" here at unicorn144.wordpress.com/ if you care to read it.

Rev. Moon with his fellow members from Korea has not reached it's goal of destroying America and My Generation so it could be the Thrid Israel: and I am the reason for that as well: the Manchild of Israel being a figure Rev. Moon never even considered to exist; but I do indeed exist: and he knows well the reason why I was raised up from the dust of the earth; the ant; Solomon; the Prodigal Son himself.

In the Holy Qur'an I can be found in Sura 27;  An Naml; the Ant; where my rise is seen at 27:82; the figure known as the "dabbat al-Ard"; the "beast from the earth" which the Shadow of Solomon that falls upon the earth from my risen self: Jedidiah; my new self; even as Solomon was my old self. 

It is I as Solomon the Preacher who was raised from the dead and stands in the position of Ephraim as "the Lost Sheep of Israel"; even as Rev. Moon as John the Baptist was raised and stood in  the position of Joseph as "the Faithful and Wise Steward".

I am the reason Rev. Moon has not been able to unify Korea or bring them to being the Third Israel by walking over the 2 "dead bodies" of Servant King and Prince Aaron on his way to his goal of being the Messiah; this has not happened as I currently stand in the position of the Tabernacle of God due to my keeping of a Vow; and my Father's sevant John stands in the position of Joshua; but to the Unification Church I am nobody: which is why there is no more Unification Church; and soon will be no more Rev. Moon; and Hyung Jin Moon will be a social director of a failed movement made of those who were promised the wine they drank would remove "original sin" from their bodies but did not; thus it is but the "wine of wrath".

Have they never wondered why they still have original sin? Because Rev. Moon still does; as can be seen in his children. Only one who calls" no man on earth" his "father" is he who is born of God; I as the Child of my Father Jesus have no origial sin because MyFfather does not produce children with original sin in them as they are not born of women: but of the Holy Spirit of my Father Jesus who sits upon the Throne of God.

In the Revelation of St. John the Divine it is there overlooked that Rev. Moon will find it is "The Word of God". He will also find that the Revelation of Jesus Christ to be "The Book of Life of the Lamb" within this "Ark of the Testament"; which I opened with my Father's servant John's help.

I represent as the Last those of My Generation who never knew they were those who were to be "who do not marry; nor are they given in marriage" at the Resurrection from the dead; which Rev. Moon had them marry to destroy the Second Israel and the 144,000 Virgins he was to have gathered; after sealing the first 144,000 in seven's; not by "two's" as these married couple's represented the "unclean" beasts who went by "two's" into the Ark of Noah; the "clean beasts" went in by "seven's" as you may recall. The "seven's" are gathered in the 7 overcomings in the 7 churches which is the Path of the Just; which is the Classic Ascension itself for those who "rise into the air" to meet the Lord.

Who are the Clouds? They are the 144,000 eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake who are the dead in Christ who rise first: like me; for we are of that virgin priesthood known as the Order of Melchizedek; made so not by any Church by the Church of the Living God which is the Unity of the 7 Churches of Revelation. It is these Euncuhs who did not marry nor were they given in marrage; and those who then will take the Vow abd become the Bride as the Collective Soul of the 144,000 themselves as men; their Soul standing for the Bride herself; the Lamb's Wife.

The Holy Spirit of God is Jehovah Himself; and the 7th of the 7 Spirits of God is then the Holy Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Jehovah is the Unity of the 7 Spirits of God Itself; thus it is not a "female spirit" however much Rev. Moon would like to believe it is; that is merely untrue; and at my advent will be called something else: a lie.

Here is a further extrapolation of what your response is to your request that I "pray to Jesus"; for I did indeed pray to my Father Jesus; who you call Lord; but I call Father; the Father that Rev. Moon does not have; and without me never will have.

Let is examine the way in which Rev. Moon could be restored; first by seeing where he erred and thus must reverse and reddem himself by openly admitting his errors: all that could stop him is Pride; and Pride has it's price; and it's origin with lucifer; who would not worship Adam and caused the third of the host to fall; currently held by Islam due to the Jews killing Jesus in the position of Issac as the Bridegroom; and Muhammed given the position of a Loyal Cain after John fell as a Disloyal Abel. 

But let us look at what happened when Rev. Moon decided to marry and not perform the Will of the Father in gathering the 144,00 virgins and leaving the position of being a virgin himself to seal the first 144,000 with the Seal of the Living God; which Rev. Moon never reached for the same reason John the Baptist never reached it: the Accusation of John about his own father Zacharias with Mary; by which Satan invaded him and finally killed him. 

The Jacob of Korea and the deaths of America's Black Moses and White Aaron

"......Wisdom is Justified of all her children....."  

Thus the First Stumbling Rev. Moon symbolically made on 4-18 1960 is that he did not Marry a Black American Woman who symbolizes the Soul of America in the Position of the queen of the South or Sheba; thus leaving her as the Widow of Israel. Thus Elijah at once appeared to me as my soul thus stood surrogate for the Bride as the Messenger with the Seal of the Living God; as Elijah once did to she in Zarepta. 

To substantially symbolize what mixing the soil of Korea with that of the 50 States of our Nation really could really been have laid as "the Foundation of Salvation" as bringing "Pentecost" if Rev. Moon had "marched" or "walked" with our "spiritual king"of non-violence. Because Rev. Moon never "arrived" as "Joshua" with Rev. King and Prince Aaron is why so many of the children of all the tribes of Israel  died; both Rev. Moon's and those of My Generation.

Rev. Moon decided that it was Rev. King and Aaron Presley who were agents unwittingly of Communism by being against the Vietnem War; but the unfortunate truth is that the first born black men and protesting whites were being sent to die in the front lines of this war as a racist policy recalling nothing more than the one by which Pharaoh killed the first born of Israel by drowning them in the Nile. This Rev. Moon missed entirely; branding My Generation as being "pro-Marxist" he helped serve the Scarlet Beast of Red China whose "red book" was what he supported as the one which unltimately killed King and Aaron Presley by the "beast from the Abyss" who is the "son of Perdition" himself.

My Generation's internal Exodus was begun at Beth-El; which men call Woodstock; but in reality it was the "3 day Seperation" by which My Generation seperated itself from the Racist Egypt which is Americ'as own "shadow"; which Rev. Moon himself suffered from in 1945 when he first came here; and which Hyo Jin says is when he decided he would raise up Korea as the Third Israel and abandon America spiritually. Thus was where it all began to "go wrong".   

THE THREE GREAT ERRORS of the book "Divine Principle"

The First Great Mistake is that Rev. Moon said that my Father Jesus did not arise in the flesh; and bone; as of the Resurrection; as even Doubting Thomas had to admit; thus Rev. Moon lost his "wedding garment" as having "sold" it to buy the double-edged sword his book ""Divine Principle" really became; but it could have been a Scepter of Resurrection had he said he was Elijah! But Rev. Moon did not even rise to the standard of the least of the Apostle's that Thomas really was: no faith; no progress on the Path of the Just. When he goes to spirit world Rev. Moon will find he has "no garment" for just this reason: and if he prays to Jesus my Father will tell him why: if he is sincere.

The Second Great Mistake Rev. Moon made was in saying that the Holy Spirit is a "female spirit"; when the Seal ( had he reached it)  would have shown him that the Holy Spirit of God is Jehovah Himself; and this cannot be known until one has the Seal as I was given it when John came to me; to Seal the 144,000 that Rev. Moon Married when he was to Seal them instead; which would have been the Baptism of Fire where the Hate seen by the Arabs and the Jews in 1967 at the 144 hours of War and Hatred became seen opposed the the Summer of Love and Peace by the Children of all the Tribes of Israel; yea! 

Love as Haight Street became our Jordan: he missed this at the Visitation of God, to begin to raise the 144,000 Virgins from My Generation: the Children of the Resurrection who do not marry nor are they to be given in marriage; which Rev. Moon ignored. Yet these virgins are the Clouds themselves who first rise: dead in Christ, faithful into Death.

It is We who are the Clouds; the Virgins who are the First Fruits unto God and the Lamb; and I speak for them as the least: for we stand for the Bride my City really is: a City Not Forsaken it shall be called: the City of St. Francis. 

The Third Great Mistake Rev. Moon made was in then "Marrying" the Lamb to the Holy Spirit as his "Bride"; being as how the Holy Spirit is that of Jehovah Himself. for here Rev. Moon allowed Love and Truth as the 2 Olive Branches held in the 2 Hands of God that are the Spirit and the Soul seen in the Symbols of the Sun and the Moon; the two Olive Branches that fell in the Street of Babylon.

The Name of Love as God which was the second Witness; and the Word of God as Truth which was invaded in the understanding of Rev. Moon which had been the first Witness as is seen in his book "Divine Principle".

These two were thus invaded by Satan as they symbolized the Bride and the Bridegroom; the Bride being she who was to abide in Love and thus from God to "prepare herself" for the Bridegroom; what happened instead is that SODOM arose by Rev. Moon marrying 2 "male entities" of the Son and the Shepherd which is the Holy Spirit. And as the Holy Spirit represents the Shepherd it was Rev. Moon who taught his followers wrongly; and his misrepresenting of the Holy Spirit of God is what allowed "Isis" as the "queen" of Egypt whose name is "Mystery" to invade his book: themantically this was a complete disaster. Why? Because "Mystery" holds "the Golden Cup" of Revelation: the Principle of Indemnity itself; and thus exacts God's penalty upon all for her Crime; for she is Hell Herself: the throne of Death.

The men of Sodom are now trying to take America: state by state. Their progress is being fought by all people of faith; but many are wavering due to Rev. Moon's confusion over this one area to this day. 

Why must Rev. Moon die as a Mortal Man?

For this following tragic and unneccesary reason:

....where Rev. Moon Fainted completely is when and where in his own testimony he decided that he would consciously speak The Accusation of Satan the Devil that John the Baptist dared not even admit to himself. Yet he secretly feared it was true and could not reject and defeat this whispering voice within his own breast, and so Satan invaded him and he died: the Accusation of Satan that his father Zacharias had committed an act of Adultery with Mary by which Jesus was conceived: and this is what "killed" the Unification Church: the Error of John that was the "beam" in his "eye"; the "delusion" of his "mind"; and THIS ALONE is the "deadly wound" of our own "Grail King"; which with the Grail I hold as the Cosmic Parcifal I could now "heal" him of; even as Paul once  "healed" the poisoned waters: for the Grail is Perfection itself; and few there be who hold it.

The "old" True Parents Day: 4-18; EASTER

I John 4:18;

My Brother's Keeper

"Perfect love casteth out all fear."

That date as of my birthday; 4-18-1955; in Germany the day Einstein died here in America; 4-18 being the Easter Arthur pulled the Sword from the Stone on: Easter; as when the Angel of Christ on 4-18 on that Korean hillside in 1936 appeared to Rev. Moon.

4-18 as True Parents Day; the Day in which Rev. Moon "looked not for" the return of the Messiah, but waited for the incorporeal angel to crown him: but all we have now is a spiritual "Napoleon" who "crowned" himself. Thus the Lord God has decided to replace Rev. Moon if he will not hear me or my Father's servant John: and I am indeed the Future King as of that little Child in that Day in which Arthur removed the Sword from the Stone: 4-18; Easter; in England long ago.

What is the Spear? The Doctrine of Christ; and found in the Mind of Christ; where Wisdom can be found is where Understanding exists in the Mind as it's receptacle. It is probably too late to tell Rev. Moon about Arthur; the Once and Future King; yet it is the Day of Christ Jesus which is the Day in which the Son of Man is revealed; the Day with the 12 Knights in which Arthur appeared in the position of David as the Second Adam; the one seen as Seth; who had Adam's original Image and likeness.

But now we have the Wrath of the Lamb and the 12 Apostles of the Lamb: on earth; the New Heaven; because with Peter holding the keys of the Kingdom the earth becomes the causal plane; the new heaven; technically. With him what is loosed here is loosed in heaven; which means heaven is now in the position of the old earth; when what was loosed in heaven happened on the earth: with Peter and the 11 it's the opposite.

Thus what is "bound" here in this New Heaven resting on the Holy Mountain as the New Earth has to do with the 144,000 with the Warth of the Lamb on Mt. Sion; which the Jews call Baal Hermon; but in the Gospel is seen as the Holy Mount; of Transfiguration; but which the Greeks call Olympus; the place of the fallen angels where they came down and took for wives the daughters of men that were fair; Azazyel is the king of of the gods of the Greeks: Zeus; the fallen Strength of God.

I hope to hear from you; and perhaps we can see if Rev. Moon really has to die as a mortal man and fail to become the Messiah; for where there is life there is hope: yea; even NEW HOPE; if you have the ear to hear it; and the Certitude to evince your faith in action.

In Love;
                          the Mighty God;

The Wrath of the Lamb; the Offspring of David;

the Wrath of the Lamb slain from the Foundation of the World

for I as the lamb of the Lamb always remember:                               

The Mercy of the Lion; the Root of David;

the Mercy of the Lion of the Tribe of Israel: the First Lamb

The lost sheep of Israel returns: the Prodigal Son
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 18, 2010 - 9:26AM #2
Jalan

You quoted correctly from the Divine Principle that the Lord of the Second Advent would never come to die, but your interpretation of the meaning is incorrect.  As I'm sure you know, the Divine Principle and Reverend Moon teach that Jesus should have been accepted by the people 2000 years ago, rather than crucified.  The quote you gave means that when Christ returns he does not come to be crucified or killed as Jesus was, instead he must be accepted.  

Even if Jesus had been accepted 2000 years ago, he still would have died physically, as all people do.  Likewise, Reverend Moon will die physically, but that does not constitute a failure of the mission of the Messiah.  Death came because of the fall of man-but not physical death.  The real result of the fall was our spiritual death, where we are cut off from God's love and life, and cast in Satan's dominion.  Similarly, Christ comes to restore all people to spiritual life.  After physical death, people are destined to live in the Kingdom of Heaven in heaven, in spiritual bodies.  This is true life.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 4:25PM #3
Unicorn144

May 18, 2010 -- 9:26AM, Jalan wrote:

You quoted correctly from the Divine Principle that the Lord of the Second Advent would never come to die, but your interpretation of the meaning is incorrect.  As I'm sure you know, the Divine Principle and Reverend Moon teach that Jesus should have been accepted by the people 2000 years ago, rather than crucified.  The quote you gave means that when Christ returns he does not come to be crucified or killed as Jesus was, instead he must be accepted.  

Even if Jesus had been accepted 2000 years ago, he still would have died physically, as all people do.  Likewise, Reverend Moon will die physically, but that does not constitute a failure of the mission of the Messiah.  Death came because of the fall of man-but not physical death.  The real result of the fall was our spiritual death, where we are cut off from God's love and life, and cast in Satan's dominion.  Similarly, Christ comes to restore all people to spiritual life.  After physical death, people are destined to live in the Kingdom of Heaven in heaven, in spiritual bodies.  This is true life.

The Seal of the Living God

The fallen son of the fallen father of the fallen Unification Church

My friend;

Rev. Moon said the Lord of the Second Advent would never come to die: that means a physical death: period.

If Rev. Moon dies he will have fulfilled the prophecy about the "faithful and wise steward/servant" written of at his being "cut asunder" if he failed to see the signs and be awake at the "Day and the Hour"; and thus judgment has fallen on him to be "cut asunder" because he and the rest of the old Unification Church would not listen to me; even after I showed them I had been given the Word of God; and the Seal of the Living God by which I could save them and restore Rev. Moon so he really could become the Messiah from the position of the Messenger he currently holds; as John the Baptist; or what is the same; in the position of his body.

If Rev. Moon dies he will die in the position of John the Baptist in the palace of herod; which means his Golden Palace is the Golden Cage of Babylon the Great: and he is a prisoner.

Thus we will have a "fallen messenger in the position of christ" which is where we have Rev. Moon in the Last Prolongation of the providence of Restoration; due to the fact he failed to unite North and South Korea as the Horizonatal Axis of "North and South"; as his counterpart Pope John Paull II did at the East and the West Germany at the Vertical Axis which also united the "Free" and democratic nations with the "fall" of the wall for the "Bondsmen" nations of Communism at "East and West".

That the Lamb said they would come from "North and South; and the East and the West" deal with this very thing; but Rev. Moon would not listen to me; so now the Child of the Resurrection as the "lost sheep of Israel" known as the Prodigal Son who is Solomon will end up being the Messiah: and have eternal life; which you say does not exist.

But it does; and I was given the crown of life for that reason: my seed stays in my body as the Word of his Patience: and MY SACRIFICE was accepted: which means MY SOUL stands surrogate for the Bride: whose HUSBAND is the HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST JESUS: just as Jehovah is the Holy Spirit of God: and not a "female spirit" as the Gnostics always claimed: to their destruction.

The New Church of New Hope; the New Unification Church of the City of St. Francis: the Beloved City

Part I: The Birth of the New Unification Church: the death of "evil servant" of the Gospels of Luke and Matthew; and the "silly dove of Ephraim"; the Lost Sheep of Israel.

Now that the Last Hour approaches of which those who know me have heard it is Rev. Moon who recently reached his 90th birthday that brings many former unificationists to the conclusion in our correspondeces that the chance to restore and bring about any real change in the life and mission of Rev. Moon in this world is now over; the only chance that was present in the person of Rev. Moon and the membership of the Unification Church to restore him and his cosmic mission is now an official failure due to his public admission of his coming death on the physical plane; now the publication of a book by  Unification minister Mark Gibbs that claims Jesus was the adulterous son of Mary and Zacharias; the father of John the Baptist.

In his book "Secrets of the Holy Family" former Unification Theological Seminary student and minister Mark Gibbs now makes public the private belief held by Rev. Moon himself; and accidentally shows why Rev. Moon has now further proved to me and the world at large that he is indeed "John the Baptist"; because this same "accusation" is what prevented John the Baptist from reaching the Spirit AND the Power of Elijah. In condemning John the Baptist as responsible for the death of Jesus it is Rev. Moon who has inadvertentally condemned himself.

This tragic assertion is what ultimately caused John the Baptist to never be able to "see" the actual "brother" he really had in Jesus; as his "Jonathan"; even as Jesus was to have been his "David"; as for whom he was named in the first place; David's best friend. This is shown in my book to be the reason he was called "Jon"; not John as his parents wrote it; due to Zacharias doubting Gabriel himself.

This was the relationship Jesus later had with John the Beloved disciple; who became known on Patmos as John the Divine; but this relationship was unknown to John the Baptist; and also Rev. Moon.

But what is to become of the old Unification Church?  A sudden plummet into purgatory for those who thought they wine they drank at their weddings would cleanse their blood of Original Sin? Now they discover they never received the true Seal of the Living God and drank the "wine of wrath" itself instead: as having been deceived.

On top of giving birth to children who all still have original sin as seen in Rev. Moon's own children especially Hyo Jin Moon who I communicate with now from spirit world about his father's attempts to steal the Blessing of the Children of Israel here in America it seems that Rev. Moon has now made public the fact that he plans to die in January of 2013!

This calls into question his claim to being the Messiah; since in his own book "Divine Principle" on page 365 Rev. Moon says that the Lord of the Second Advent would "....never come to die...."; thus leaving unaccomplished the mission of Jesus the second time as he claims that Jesus left unaccomplished his mission the first time; causing the need to return again in the first place.

Proof of my prophetic mission: the Global Cannan of the "Axis" and the Global Balaam of Karl Marx: the False Prphet; the two beasts of Revelation 13:1-7

But I point out in my book that the Global Canaan and Global Balaam were none other than "the Axis"of the "three-in-one" Best out of the Sea of Time at John 13:1; and then the Global Balaam of the False Prophet unknown as Karl Marx as the "beast out of the earth" of Dialetical Materialism. His two horns "as of a lamb" were of the stolen first principles of the first church which were pure communism; as when all sold their goods and put them at the feet of the Apostle's; and then the pure socialism of the first church as when they first took care of the Old and Sick; then the Widows and Orphans; and then the Poor; and lastly: themselves.

It is these I point out in my book in which the Revelation is revealed that show it was Marx who stole the two principles of Peter at Pentecost as the "keys of the Kingdom" by which Karl Marx intended to create the Kingdom of God: without God! Where man would be worshipped in the position of God; as by making one Man the living "Mass Image" of the Totalitarian State; the Fallen Image of the Beast itself; the televised one; first seen with Hitler; and then the one that Stalin and Mao and the rest all used from that point onward.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 4:27PM #4
Unicorn144

The New Church of New Hope; the New Unification Church of the City of St. Francis: the Beloved City

Part I: The Birth of the New Unification Church

The Soul and the Spirit are the Two Hands of God

Now that the Last Hour approaches of which those who know me have heard it is Rev. Moon who recently reached his 90th birthday that brings many former unificationists to the conclusion in our correspondeces that the chance to restore and bring about any real change in the life and mission of Rev. Moon in this world is now over; the only chance that was present in the person of Rev. Moon and the membership of the Unification Church to restore him and his cosmic mission is now an official failure due to his public admission of his coming death on the physical plane; now the publication of a book by  Unification minister Mark Gibbs that claims Jesus was the adulterous son of Mary and Zacharias; the father of John the Baptist.

In his book "Secrets of the Holy Family" former Unification Theological Seminary student and minister Mark Gibbs now makes public the private belief held by Rev. Moon himself; and accidentally shows why Rev. Moon has now further proved to me and the world at large that he is indeed "John the Baptist"; because this same "accusation" is what prevented John the Baptist from reaching the Spirit AND the Power of Elijah. In condemning John the Baptist as responsible for the death of Jesus it is Rev. Moon who has inadvertentally condemned himself.

This tragic assertion is what ultimately caused John the Baptist to never be able to "see" the actual "brother" he really had in Jesus; as his "Jonathan"; even as Jesus was to have been his "David"; as for whom he was named in the first place; David's best friend. This is shown in my book to be the reason he was called "Jon"; not John as his parents wrote it; due to Zacharias doubting Gabriel himself.

This was the relationship Jesus later had with John the Beloved disciple; who became known on Patmos as John the Divine; but this relationship was unknown to John the Baptist; and also Rev. Moon.

But what is to become of the old Unification Church?  A sudden plummet into purgatory for those who thought they wine they drank at their weddings would cleanse their blood of Original Sin? Now they discover they never received the true Seal of the Living God and drank the "wine of wrath" itself instead: as having been deceived.

On top of giving birth to children who all still have original sin as seen in Rev. Moon's own children especially Hyo Jin Moon who I communicate with now from spirit world about his father's attempts to steal the Blessing of the Children of Israel here in America it seems that Rev. Moon has now made public the fact that he plans to die in January of 2013!

This calls into question his claim to being the Messiah; since in his own book "Divine Principle" on page 365 Rev. Moon says that the Lord of the Second Advent would "....never come to die...."; thus leaving unaccomplished the mission of Jesus the second time as he claims that Jesus left unaccomplished his mission the first time; causing the need to return again in the first place.

But I point out in my book that the Global Canaan and Global Balaam were none other than "the Axis"of the "three-in-one" Best out of the Sea of Time at John 13:1; and then the Global Balaam of the False Prophet unknown as Karl Marx as the "beast out of the earth" of Dialetical Materialism. His two horns "as of a lamb" were of the stolen first principles of the first church which were pure communism; as when all sold their goods and put them at the feet of the Apostle's; and then the pure socialism of the first church as when they first took care of the Old and Sick; then the Widows and Orphans; and then the Poor; and lastly: themselves.

It is these I point out in my book in which the Revelation is revealed that show it was Marx who stole the two principles of Peter at Pentecost as the "keys of the Kingdom" by which Karl Marx intended to create the Kingdom of God: without God! Where man would be worshipped in the position of God; as by making one Man the living "Mass Image" of the Totalitarian State; the Fallen Image of the Beast itself; the televised one; first seen with Hitler; and then the one that Stalin and Mao and the rest all used from that point onward.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 28, 2010 - 5:53AM #5
Jalan

While I respect your right to your own beliefs, I have to insist that your interpretation of what the Divine Principle says is incorrect.  Concerning the quote from page 365 "However bitter a path he may walk, the Lord of the Second Advent will never come to die...", if you had the chance to ask Reverend Moon directly, or the large majority of members, they would say the same thing I already told you.  This quote again refers to the fact that at the Second Advent Christ should and will not be killed, as Jesus was.  It doesn't mean that the returning Lord will never die physically.

Other quotes from the same Divine Principle can put this quote in better context.  On page 168, in the chapter "Resurrection", it says "God created man to grow old and turn to dust; this would occur even if man had not fallen.  Therefore, when Adam died at the Biblical age of 930 and turned to dust, this was not the death caused by the fall."  And on the same page it's written, "If men were to live eternally on the earth, there would have been no need to create, in the beginning, the invisible world where spirit men are supposed to go after physical death."

Also, as you must know from the Principle, the Messiah is a man, the same as others, except born without original sin.  That is, the law that all people must leave their physical bodies behind and enter their new home in the spiritual realm in a spiritual body applied to Jesus as well, and it certainly applies to Reverend Moon.  On page 149 of the Principle, in the section "Two Kinds of Prophecy Concerning the Messiah" it says "Jesus was expected to become king of the Jews in his lifetime", meaning that even if Jesus had been accepted his physical life would have had a limit.  Even the page you quoted, 365 goes on to say, "Jesus was killed after being branded as a rebel against Judaism, but in the democratic society at the Second Advent, the Lord cannot walk the path of death, even though he may be bitterly persecuted as a heretic."  Here it can be seen the phrase "The Lord of the Second Advent will never come to die" does not refer to him having an eternal physical body, but that rather he will not be condemned to death by society,  as Jesus was.

Concerning original sin, I think there is a lot of misunderstanding concerning the Principle view.  Adam and Eve were clearly born without original sin, and into a pure environment.  Still, they were susceptible to Satan's temptation and could fall, because they had not yet fully matured, and their love was not yet fully anchored in God.  The concept that the children of Reverend Moon, as well children of couples who have received True Parents (Rev. and Mrs. Moon) blessing are born without original sin, is clearly a very important aspect of Unification faith.  Yet, those children are born surrounded by a fallen society, and are subjected to many temptations.  They have no original sin, but they still have a connection to ancestral and collective sin.  It may take a long time to purify all that legacy of sin.  Blessed children can and sometimes do sin.  Even reaching the age of 21 does not guarantee perfection of heart and oneness with God, as Adam and Eve would have been, under current conditions.

I've run out of time.  Perhaps I can continue this later...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2010 - 2:56PM #6
Unicorn144

The Free Gift of God is Eternal Life: to those who walk the Path of the Just in these Last Days

Dear Friend;

You are quite mistaken; as the Bride the lamb's Wife indeed proves; of which Rev. Moon never believed possible anyway since he believes the Holy Spirit is "a female spirit"; and thus has been deprived of the Holy Spirit of Christ jesus from the beginning.

You even have the ignorance to say that Jesus would have died a physical and natural death had he suceeded in his Mission; thus you show that you know that the Regenerative powers that are our inherent and divine potential; of which you believe not in as knowing not what the lamb meant by "the Regeneration"; every cell in the human body being replaced every 7 years; the 21 years that adam and Eve were to have gone through in time being but a "breath" before they would have performed the Act; become Immortal and entered Eternity then and there; as it is written: no Immortality is our Destiny; the unbelievers just don't think the Crown of Life actually exists; or that I wear the crown of glory itself: the one with the Name of the Light of Life on it:

Christ Jesus:

the Second Death.

Ever hear of the Second Death? That's the One on the White Horse whose name is called the Word of God: you remember: "last of All; Servant of All": Faithful and True.

I have come as that Child who stands in the position of the least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but my Father's servant John is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven: tell Mr. Moon that Judgment day is the Last Day: and it has arrived.

My Father Jesus is the Lord God of this New Heaven and New Earth; the 144,000 Virgins Rev. Moon did not gather I will: as the bride: the Lamb's Wife.

"The Lord of the Second Advent will NEVER come to die......."

it is by which those words he himself wrote Rev. Moon he will now discover are themselves that means by which that "evil servant" written of in Matthew about Rev. Moon as "over the house" in the position of Joseph ( to whom the sun and moon bowed ) "the faithful and wise steward/ servant"  shall be judged out of his own mouth.

Tell Shebna that Eliakim the Scribe is here:

The Nail; the descendent of Solomon and Nathan through David; the ancestor of Jesus by Mary and: also the ancestor of Joseph who he was espoused to before the Holy Spirit of God who is Jehovah Himself gave her that Holy Thing we know of as the Lamb: when she walked into the house of Elisabeth she was already pregnant: thus did Elisabeth say: "How then the Mother of my Lord"; as John jumped: thus JESUS was already in the House: Zacharias was not the father of Jesus: tell Rev. Moon to prepare himself for spirit world: he has no wedding garment; having accused Mary of adultery with Zacharias: a Lie which destroyed John the baptist: and the Unification Church: and for which Rev. Moon will not reach Immortality.

AS I DID: because MY sacrifice was ACCEPTED.

Ask my Father Jesus: He's the One sitting on the White Throne where He sat down with His Father on the Throne of Mercy; like I now have sat down with Him on his Throne:  the Mercyseat itself.

In my book "A City Not Forsaken: The Revelation of Salvation and the Regeneration of John the Divine" I reveal a dream I had in 1977 in the City of St. Francis; and it was in this dream I received my "call"  from God; for in it I ascended above San Francisco to behold a Vision of a Pillar of Fire in the Sky: and around this Pillar was wrapped a Spiral Staircas; and and I was moved closer and closer to the Pillar of Fire a House was built around the starcase wrapped around the Pillar: and when I got to the Door of the House it was dark outside: but the House was full of Light: and I entered this House; which had 7 floors.

In this dream I then ascended all 7 floors; and at last entered the room on the top floor: the dining room, one would call it.

There I saw set out tables with settings around them; and as I took my seat ( the one closest to the door )  I was told there would be a speaker at this Feast; and that what he said would become the food upon the plates.

I woke up; but I want to tell you what happened before I returned to that House; many years later: on my way up the Pillar of Fire fell over; and was reasting against the spiral staircase; so I ran up and pushed it away from the place it sat against because I thought it would catch the stairs on fire; and when I pushed it away it once again stood up straight: but when I looked at my hand I thought it would be burned: but there was no mark: and when I touched the handrail of the staircase where the Pillar of Fire had rested it was not burnt: it wasn't even warm:

then I knew in the dream that it was no ordinary fire that I had touched.

It was the fire of that which burned on the Bush; wherein it burned: but the Bush was not consumed; that fire which Moses saw.

If you would like to converse about who ends up speaking in that Dream who is known as my Father's servant John please contact me: for I know something of your "Pillar of Fire" that you may want to hear: and the End of the World as well: and the Pillar of Cloud; as well.

The Child of the Resurrection

the Offspring of David;

christopher witt diamant

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2010 - 10:00AM #7
Jalan

I believe you when you say you had various visions and revelations.  You may have a special mission in this age, as we are all called for something.  Nevertheless, I believe that Reverend Moon and his wife are fulfilling the central mission of the returning Lord and True Parents, and that all other prophetic figures find their fulfillment in relationship to that mission.  You have a teaching, but in my view your presentation of it is in such a cryptic and metaphorical way that it is not easy for most to grasp.

We share the view that all people's original destiny is eternal life lived with God.  You think that is in a glorified physical body, while I said it is in a glorified spiritual body.  To me Paul seemed to recognize that the resurrection body was not physical, in the sense that we know it now.  Jesus is the model for the resurrection, yet his body in which he appeared to his disciples transcended time and space, able to appear and disappear at will.  Nevertheless, I know your view is shared by many, and I respect it.

Sincere regards,

Jalan

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook