Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 5 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Native American Indian Prophecies
8 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2009 - 12:58PM #41
Reformationnow

Oct 8, 2009 -- 11:22PM, LeahOne wrote:

OK, I read it.  He thinks he's a prophet.  While not exactly saying so, he thinks he's Eliyahu, if not the MbD... Oh, and he's also telling quite a few whoppers about my faith and  my people.  Any actual prophet would at least know the facts.  So no, he's just another ill-informed blowhard Christian who thinks he's on to something...... 

No, the modern son of man does not think he is Eliyahu HaNavi (Elijah the Prophet).

He doesn't even claim to be a prophet, but he admits he is a prophet in the sense that he "shows you things to come," just as Jesus prophesied in John 16:7-15. But, that is only because he shows how we may establish government that is truly democratic and actually of, by and for the people.

Furthermore, the modern son of man does not claim to be the Christ or Buddha or Avatar. He only says: "I am what I am, a son of man, of your brethren, from your midst, and only too human, but I bear witness to the Divine Light of God, having been carried away in spirit to that high and holy place where God inhabits eternity."

Even so, I don't blame you for rejecting his message. Most people do, so far.

"And, lo, you are unto them as a very lovely song of one that has a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear your words, but they do them not. And when this comes to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet has been among them." (Ezekiel 33:32-33)

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2009 - 7:32AM #42
LeahOne

RNow:  I don't 'reject his message':   I don't even SEE a message there.

Once I saw the lies contained in several areas on his website, I KNEW he couldn't possibly be a prophet and couldn't be 'sent by GOD'.  He's nobody special with no special concept that's unique.  If I bothered I suppose I could trace most of his spiel back to the more usual forms...but it's not worth the time to me.

What part of this don't you understand:  LIES = it cannot be 'of GOD'.   So I'm not listening/reading.  He's on ignore.  A 'fail' of Biblical proportions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2009 - 6:56PM #43
Tenlionz

Yupper, that about sums it up, he aint no body special, just another wanabee smart ass thinkin he got all the answers. So now we all follow his superior teachings hehe. These guys with this every one reconcile and be buddies and accept all and everything, really cracks me up, its like saying all creatures of the forest should be raccoons, all fish in the sea should be flounders so we all can get along. Diversity is good and appropriate. I dont want your dam Christ, I have my beliefs, I don't care if you think they are the same or close or what ever, leave me the hell alone, I'm NDN and my culture has nothing to do with yours and yours should have nothing to do with mine. Call me racist or what ever, don't go away mad just go away.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2009 - 3:54PM #44
Reformationnow

Critics are certainly free to believe as they wish. To each his own.

Ironically, that is the main point of the message.

Furthermore, simply claiming that the truth is a lie is not a reasonable arguement, nor does it refute facts. Facts are facts and the truth is the truth, even though some people hate it because of egocentric or ethnocentric reasons, or because they cling to an exclusive belief system.

But, I will take the advice of the son of man and merely wash my hands, shake the dust from my feet, and move on.

I trust some readers of this thread can see who is telling the truth here. I've said enough. Farewell.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2009 - 5:13PM #45
MilesB

Critics?

I tried to have a reasonable dialogue with you and you haven't even wanted to touch how your prophecy of Jesus doesn't fit better in line with the Hopi's brother who carries a cross with red?

Then you go on to say all indian prophecies? There's possibly over 500 of them.

I'm going to link you one of the Mvskoke people's spiritual leaders and OUR prophecy.

Phillip Deere

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oEF9t_pYwQ

At the end of all this or somewhere in between, you'll hear our prophecy.

It doesn't line up so easily as you wish to think.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2009 - 1:33PM #46
LeahOne

" its like saying all creatures of the forest should be raccoons, all fish in the sea should be flounders so we all can get along"

Tenlionz, what a tidy way of expressing the need for diversity.  THX : ))

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2009 - 1:43PM #47
LeahOne

Oct 11, 2009 -- 3:54PM, Reformationnow wrote:

Ironically, that is the main point of Adamson's message.

Furthermore, simply claiming that the truth is a lie is not a reasonable arguement, nor does it refute facts. Facts are facts and the truth is the truth, even though some people hate it because of egocentric or ethnocentric reasons, or because they cling to an exclusive belief system.

But, I will take Adamson's advice and merely wash my hands, shake the dust from my feet, and move on.

I trust some readers of this thread can see who is telling the truth here. I've said enough. Farewell.

Wow, you're really full of yourself.  You didn't even bother to ask what was on that website that I consider to be lies.  That doesn't speak too well of you own 'honesty', now does it?  I doubt you even know what 'ethnocentric' means, lol : ))  When one insists that Jesus is any more than another human being, that IS 'ethnocentric':  it's 'Christian-centric'.

Especially since you're the one with the exclusive belief system.  See, if you meant that bit about 'everyone's free to have their own beliefs' - you wouldn't be slammng people as liars for not agreeing with your boy there.

Heck, for all anyone knows here - you ARE that Adamson character!  Now that'd be a hooot......

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2009 - 8:19PM #48
MilesB

Oct 15, 2009 -- 1:33PM, LeahOne wrote:

" its like saying all creatures of the forest should be raccoons, all fish in the sea should be flounders so we all can get along"

Tenlionz, what a tidy way of expressing the need for diversity.  THX : ))

Ancient Indian Secret.

See Image Below:

www.intute.ac.uk/images/BTH_maize

;)

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2009 - 10:12PM #49
Tenlionz

Oct 15, 2009 -- 1:43PM, LeahOne wrote:

Oct 11, 2009 -- 3:54PM, Reformationnow wrote:

Ironically, that is the main point of Adamson's message.

But, I will take Adamson's advice and merely wash my hands, shake the dust from my feet, and move on.

Wow, you're really full of yourself.  You didn't even bother to ask what was on that website that I consider to be lies.  That doesn't speak too well of you own 'honesty', now does it?  I doubt you even know what 'ethnocentric' means, lol : ))  When one insists that Jesus is any more than another human being, that IS 'ethnocentric':  it's 'Christian-centric'.

Especially since you're the one with the exclusive belief system.  See, if you meant that bit about 'everyone's free to have their own beliefs' - you wouldn't be slammng people as liars for not agreeing with your boy there.

Heck, for all anyone knows here - you ARE that Adamson character!  Now that'd be a hooot......

Anumpoli Chukma, (well spoken) These jesus happy puzzlers are all the same, they want to connect and put together all beliefs and system and have their jesus come out on top. Missionaries are a Wiley crew.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2009 - 7:53PM #50
TheWhiteHart

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but I hope someone pointed out that the few things written specifically about Jesus by Josephus are considered by most Biblical scholars to be forgeries, inserted by later copiers of the work.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook