5 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2009 - 2:07AM #1
Thoughts2009

I am a practitioner of Falun Gong as well as a boss of IT, I didn't worry too much about getting others' support. Instead, I was hoping they would not lose the opportunity. Therefore, I have been trying to be compassionate over the phone and in my emails.

One of the best resources for getting business support is the Shen Yun website. As long as the person is not interrupted while looking at the website, they will be touched by the benevolence and beauty of Shen Yun.

Because some businesses are very profitable, they often contribute to social causes in the community in order to develop goodwill. Likewise, as long as we're sincere about doing things for the good of those business people, they will be touched and motivated by the beauty of Shen Yun.

Through hard work and complete cooperation, we were able to complete the required documents for the advertisement within 24 hours. This shows how powerful the Fa is when fellow practitioners work together in harmony.

All of this proves the truth that as long as you begin to practice Fa you can get promoted in your career and own health.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook