Switch to Forum Live View Adoration of the Divine Appearances
5 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2009 - 9:38PM #1
Marko

After nearly 40 years as a Bahá'í, I keep learning and studying the Writings of the Báb & Bahá'u'lláh and I am so grateful to have somehow been confirmed in the Faith. Only when the hearts are ready will they be attracted. Now, here are Twin Trumpet Blasts that have sho shook the world, that people are not aware of the source! Who are these two Messengers?The Báb, who is the expected Mihdí of Islam, among other things, said: 

"I am come into this world to bear witness to the glory of sacrifice. You are aware of the intensity of My longing; you realise the degree of My renunciation. Nay, beseech the Lord your God to hasten the hour of My martyrdom and to accept My sacrifice. Rejoice, for both I and Quddus will be slain on the altar of our devotion to the King of Glory. The blood which we are destined to shed in His path will water and revive the garden of our immortal felicity. The drops of this consecrated blood will be the seed out of which will arise the mighty Tree of God, the Tree that will gather beneath its all-embracing shadow the peoples and kindreds of the earth. Grieve not, therefore, if I depart from this land, for I am hastening to fulfil My destiny."  (The Báb, quoted in The Dawn-Breakers, p. 140)

And Bahá'u'lláh, who is the Burning Bush, Archangel Michael, and  Prince of Peace, said:

'My purpose in coming to this corrupt world where the tyrants and traitors, by their acts of cruelty and oppression, have closed the doors of peace and tranquillity to all mankind, is to establish, through the power of God and His might, the forces of justice, trust, security and faith. For instance, [in the future] should a woman ..., who is unsurpassed in her beauty and adorned with the most exquisite and priceless jewels, travel unveiled and alone, from the east of the world to the west thereof, passing through every land and journeying in all countries, there would be such a standard of justice, trustworthiness and faith on the one hand, and lack of treachery and degradation on the other, that no one would be found who would wish to rob her of her possessions or to cast a treacherous and lustful eye upon her beauteous chastity!...' 'Through the power of God I shall transform the peoples of the world into this exalted state and shall open this most great door to the face of all humanity.  (Bahá'u'lláh, quoted in  Adib Taherzadeh's The Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh v 2, p. 141)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2009 - 3:59PM #2
world citizen

Marko ~  Welcome to the forum and thanks for those two beautiful quotes.  Both of these messages were addressed to followers of Islam.  There seem to be very few muslims even willing to investigate independently the claims of these two Divine Messengers, so engrained is their indoctrinated belief that none would follow Muhammad.  This seems conflicting, since they DO expect the return of "Jesus" and the Mahdi or Qaim.

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love. ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2009 - 10:06PM #3
Marko

HI WORLD CITIZEN! It's been a long time since we've chatted. I'd like to hear more from you. You and I both know it's only a matter of time before the Cause is victorious in this world. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook