Switch to Forum Live View Planning on Joining Satanism, any tips for solitary rituals
5 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2009 - 11:43PM #1
Wicca_chris

I know that my username is wicca chris, that is where I started and soon ended it. LaVey's observation of the altruistic "christianish-ness" of wicca drove me away. Not to mention the supersitions. 

Regardless, I want to be a Satanist and I am looking for some home rituals as I am in no good geographical spot to join the church, at least at this moment in time. 

I am currently reading through the Satanic Bible and the Rituals. What are some tips and recommendations for a new Satanist.

Thanks. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2009 - 11:21PM #2
Sephiroth666

Sep 5, 2009 -- 11:43PM, Wicca_chris wrote:

I know that my username is wicca chris, that is where I started and soon ended it. LaVey's observation of the altruistic "christianish-ness" of wicca drove me away. Not to mention the supersitions. 

Regardless, I want to be a Satanist and I am looking for some home rituals as I am in no good geographical spot to join the church, at least at this moment in time. 

I am currently reading through the Satanic Bible and the Rituals. What are some tips and recommendations for a new Satanist.

Thanks. 

Hey WC, i'd likewise like to know as well. I know you could start off by telepahtic communication, or prayer. Working in groups with beginners is best. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2009 - 8:05PM #3
Tmarie64

If you're not about the "superstitions" then why ANY worship at all?

Aren't you man enough to face the world without some lord or other?  You have to grovel at someone's feet to make yourself feel worthy of life?

ANY religion is based on superstition...

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2009 - 7:42PM #4
Sephiroth666

Sep 8, 2009 -- 8:56PM, Hexpainter wrote:

"Light Bringer" 

Satan would want you to stand tall.

Remember:

"It is Better to Rule in Hell then Serve in Heaven."

So Stand Proudly and Stop Groveling. 

Hey Hex great picture and comment. I love it!!!!!!!Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2009 - 12:53PM #5
Heimdallsman

Well, it depends on what you're looking for.

If you're Atheistic/Representational, keep reading LaVey's Satanic Rituals and/or Satanic Bible.

If you're Theistic, might I recommend Michael Ford.  It's pretty cheesy, but, if you can get past that, it's got some good recommendations.  I'd also recommend The History of Magic by Eliphas Levi.  It's not Satanic, but, pretty good.

In Satan,

Mike.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2009 - 12:31PM #6
Soul_taco

the best way to start is:

1. get a job

2. go to the job

3. pay taxes

4. go to bed and rest

5. go back to 2 and repeat

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2010 - 5:44PM #7
Sephirothandvegeta666

Light a candle and meditate and pray to Malak, the devil's henchman.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook