5 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2009 - 3:14AM #1
rmba

Curious, has anyone ever noticed,that the three that would tarry, the three that walked with, the three that would never taste death, the three were each a Mary,(from the Book of Nephi, the book of St. John, and the book of Philip) and wonderd if Mormon and Mary Magdalene aren't the same person? What if Ohio's Serpent Mound could be identified with the story of Revelation's chapter 12? (see Ancient American Issue Number 63 New Find Identifies Great Serpent Mound With Meteor Strike by Frank Joseph). And what if Serpent Mound could be used to locate Joseph Smith's hill? Artifacts such as the Bat Creek Stone are being found in what were believed to be Indian mounds, what if Smith's hill was in fact a mound. On a 1715 map of The Five Nations, such a mound is shown in the fork of the river of Honeoye Falls (I have a copy of the map if you would like to see it). What if Joseph Smith's secret is hidden in the name of the location? Honeoye, hone a stone for sharpping tools, and oyer, a hearing in open court involving the production of some document pleaded by one party and demanded by the other, the party pleading the document being said to make profert., (Websters). You can see the mound site ( a snake like formation in the river with the mound site in the serpents mouth) on Terra Sever Imagery look for Honeoye N.Y. And what about the vesuvius eruption of 79 A.D. desribed in chapter 8 of 3rd Nephi? Was Mary in the area at the time? And several times in 3rd Nephi the three who tarry are referred to, 3rd Nephi 28-2,4,6 John my beloved? 7 never taste of death? where have we read this before? vs 12, 25,36,38 Forth Nephi 1 vs 14. And those of you with a Urbino Illuminated Family Bible, can see Mary Magdalene (in the back of the book) wearing the breastplate referred to in the origin of the book of Mormon ( I have a copy of that as well ). With all the attention given to Dan Brown, and Simcha Jacobovici, we can't assume the story ends in southern France, or in Jerusalem. We know ancient Hebrews have come to America, artifacts have been found all across the Ohio river valley, Michigan, and New York. Was it Mary? or maybe someone from the intermediate family? I can't say I wasn't there, but, it makes sense.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2012 - 8:56PM #2
christine3

Aug 19, 2009 -- 3:14AM, rmba wrote:

Curious, has anyone ever noticed,that the three that would tarry, the three that walked with, the three that would never taste death, the three were each a Mary,(from the Book of Nephi, the book of St. John, and the book of Philip) and wonderd if Mormon and Mary Magdalene aren't the same person? What if Ohio's Serpent Mound could be identified with the story of Revelation's chapter 12? (see Ancient American Issue Number 63 New Find Identifies Great Serpent Mound With Meteor Strike by Frank Joseph). And what if Serpent Mound could be used to locate Joseph Smith's hill? Artifacts such as the Bat Creek Stone are being found in what were believed to be Indian mounds, what if Smith's hill was in fact a mound. On a 1715 map of The Five Nations, such a mound is shown in the fork of the river of Honeoye Falls (I have a copy of the map if you would like to see it). What if Joseph Smith's secret is hidden in the name of the location? Honeoye, hone a stone for sharpping tools, and oyer, a hearing in open court involving the production of some document pleaded by one party and demanded by the other, the party pleading the document being said to make profert., (Websters). You can see the mound site ( a snake like formation in the river with the mound site in the serpents mouth) on Terra Sever Imagery look for Honeoye N.Y. And what about the vesuvius eruption of 79 A.D. desribed in chapter 8 of 3rd Nephi? Was Mary in the area at the time? And several times in 3rd Nephi the three who tarry are referred to, 3rd Nephi 28-2,4,6 John my beloved? 7 never taste of death? where have we read this before? vs 12, 25,36,38 Forth Nephi 1 vs 14. And those of you with a Urbino Illuminated Family Bible, can see Mary Magdalene (in the back of the book) wearing the breastplate referred to in the origin of the book of Mormon ( I have a copy of that as well ). With all the attention given to Dan Brown, and Simcha Jacobovici, we can't assume the story ends in southern France, or in Jerusalem. We know ancient Hebrews have come to America, artifacts have been found all across the Ohio river valley, Michigan, and New York. Was it Mary? or maybe someone from the intermediate family? I can't say I wasn't there, but, it makes sense.

Long time waiting for a post.  Who were the three?  One of the lost tribes came to America, as said in Joseph Smith's writings.

The serpent mound is a symbol of healing.  Different tribes occupied that area.  One of the tribes painted and carved Mandaean healing symbols on the rocks.  Mandaeans are the descendants of John the Baptist; they follow his teachings.  He was Mandaean, not Jewish.  Although, the symbols are similar to Jewish.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook