Switch to Forum Live View I have some qestions
5 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2009 - 1:21PM #1
rideronthastorm

I live in close proximity to  a Scientology church.I dont have alot of options outside of Fundamental Christianity, so Im starting to maybe think of Scientology as an option for me,

seeing that Im close to a center. (Buckner center in Dallas is very close to where I live)

What does Auditing mean? What will I find if I visit Scientology? I need some  structure in my life, Ive heard rumours that Scientology trully teaches  Atheism is this right?I want to keep believing in God.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2009 - 4:11PM #2
rideronthastorm

But its not there anymore!It moved to Irving boohoo! They said I could order the audit for 75 dollars well see.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2009 - 1:04AM #3
rideronthastorm

But now that Ive got a job as of today(I did have another one that I hate and requires me to bend my morals wrong, but today out of the freaking blue I got a phone call from a fundraising telemarketing group that I tried and tried to contact last year with no avail, Im suppose to go in on Monday to maybe start!)maybe I can afford it we'll see.

Yea running into that group on the phone even though Ive never got a phone call from them was weird. I wonder if it wasnt a Scientology Angel LOL! Maybe Michae, did yall see that JOhn Travolta movie called Michael? LOL! Maybe Michael was here today!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 6:32PM #4
Timmylee

I was invited by someone to attend an event once.  I told a couple of people that I was Christian and wanted to learn if there was anything that I could learn there that I could use.

After maybe half an hour, I was confronted by A woman named Barbara, demanding to know who I was and I was rudely told to leave.  I went to my host and explained that I was being chased away, and she could do nothing to stop me from being forced to leave.  Barbara was from the Guardians Office, the defensive wing of the COS.

Draw your own conclusions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 7:52PM #5
Mark.tomles
5/5 on what Timmylee said, about drawing your own conclusions. Do your research, on the 'net, because joining any such group is a definite commitment. Just google "scientology", or do a google news search for the same, and see what you find.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook