Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
5 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2009 - 11:33AM #11
sincerly

Sep 12, 2009 -- 11:25PM, Sephirothandvegeta666 wrote:

Sep 12, 2009 -- 5:23PM, sincerly wrote:

Please have on the armor of GOD when demons attack. There seem to be an extra number about presently.

You wouldn't need it if you were friendly to them and treated tham as rehular normal living humn beings or living creatures instead of a disease.

Since I know u have, here's to you.

The spiritual armor is very protective against the subtle intrigue of the evil one's attacks.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 4:01PM #12
rivirivi

I really cannot understand why do some people choose to believe in the power of Satan and his demons since we also believe in the power of Good Angels, therefore the Good Angels are there to kick the bad demons, they do not have any power over humans only the humans who want to believe in that trash.  NO SATAN NO FEAR GOOD ANGELS ARE THERE TO PROTECT US. I REFUSE TO GIVE ANY POWER TO SATAN BECAUSE GOD HAS ALL THE POWER OVER IT. Therefore, please let's stop giving in our minds any power to any demon and also It is absolutely NOT TRUE that demons take human form. IT IS NOT TRUTH.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 2:19AM #13
Estacia

Wow wonderfully said rivi.

Amazing truth to me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2012 - 9:04AM #14
Dconklin

Amen: I will fear no evil for thou art with me!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook