Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Navajo Nation pledges to Go Green ---
3 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2011 - 11:26AM #21
christine3
My dad's version of reciprocity, in a way, what goes around comes around, do unto others or you will be done unto, so keep it good...when I scraped my knee, he'd pick me up, brush me off, make me feel better again, and tell me that Indians have their own knees.  (the Battle of Wounded Knee).
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 8:43PM #22
wohali

Agnosticspirit has gone on to the next part of her journey. Those who knew her will miss her, and smile when we think about her.

I can't help but hear her and ManyRavensLaughing saying how silly we who are still here are.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2011 - 8:43AM #23
christine3

Jul 21, 2011 -- 8:43PM, wohali wrote:

Agnosticspirit has gone on to the next part of her journey. Those who knew her will miss her, and smile when we think about her.

I can't help but hear her and ManyRavensLaughing saying how silly we who are still here are.

Aw, I am sorry to hear that.  I will miss her too, she was a great lady.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2011 - 11:59PM #24
Ursyl

Oh my. I've been gone for too long, though part of it was from missing ManyRavensLaughing. Hurt to keep looking for her...

I'm sure she is, Wohali, along with Itty, who set out on that journey quite a bit ago and is another I've just learned this of tonight. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2011 - 8:51PM #25
wohali

Ursyl, it's always good to see old friends, and remember those we can't see.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook