Switch to Forum Live View TITLED: "EVALUATING,...EVOLUTION!"...
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 4:39PM #1
Israelcaridadgarciafalcon
TITLED:   "EVALUATING,...EVOLUTION!"...

"Evolution!",...presents Modern Man, as an improving animal.  The Bible, presents Modern Man, as the Degenerating Descendant, of a Perfect Man!....

A Perfect Man, has Free Will, and is able to imitate God's qualities completely.  The Bible says:   "The True God, made Mankind upright, but they themselves, have sought out many plans!"...(Ecclesiastes 7:29)...

Adam, chose to Rebel against God!....  By his Rebellion, Adam lost Perfection for himself and his Off-Springs!....  Man's Fall from Perfection, explains why we often disappoint ourselves,...even though we want to do what is Good!....

The Apostle Paul wrote:   "What I wish, this I do ("Not!"),...practice;  but what I Hate, is what I do!"...(Romans 7:15)...  A Perfect Man, would Live Forever, in Perfect Health,...according to the Bible!....

It is Evident, from what God said to Adam, that if the First Man had ("Not!"),... disobeyed God,...he would never have Died!....(Genesis 2:16,17;...3:22,23)...

The idea that God, directed ("Evolution!"),...in order to produce Man,...is also incompatible with what the Bible says, about God's Personality!....  If God, guided the process of Evolution, it would mean, that He guided Mankind into its present Diseased and Distressed State !....

However, the Bible says:   "The Rock,...Perfect is His Activity, for All His Ways are Justice!....  A God, of Faithfulness, with whom there is ("No!"),...Injustice;  Righteous and Upright, is He.  They have acted Ruinously on their own part;  They are ("Not!"),...His Children, the Defect is their own!"...(Deuteronomy 32:4,5)...

Therefore, Mankind's present Suffering, is ("Not!"),... the result of God-Directed Evolution!....  It is the result of one Man's losing Perfection for himself and his Off-Springs,...by form of Rebellion against our Living God!...

Our inheritance of Sin,...is also the underlying cause of sickness.  Jesus indicated, that there is a link, between sickness and our Sinful condition!....

He said, to a Paralytic:   "Your ("Sins!"),...are Forgiven!"......and the man, was Healed....(Matt. 9:2-7)...

Your Brother,
Mentioning our Messiah;
From the Fountain of Faith!....

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Ste. # 159
Jax., Fla.   32257
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 4:41PM #2

TITLED:   "NAIVE?,...NEVER!"...

The King of kings, and Lord of lords,...will Rule in Jerusalem , for a Thousand years.  This time span, is referred to as the,...("Millennial Age!")...

At His return, every knee will Bow, and All will Exalt Him!....(Isaiah 2:1-17)...  Jesus, is the Living Word!...  He teaches us, The Way!,...and the Path, in which to walk, so that we may receive God's Blessings!....

Jesus, is in Charge!....  This is written to you, my Dear Reader!....  We can reflect the,...("Light of the Lord!")...  He is in us!....  Many who claim to be Christian, teach,...("Twisted Truths!")...  Peace of Mind, belongs to those which remain Loyal.

An,...("Idol"),...is anything we place First, in our Lives,...instead of God!...  To some, this could be a Church Building , that they have built with their own hands!....  This building, is ("Not!"),...to be reveranced, in the same manner, as to Praise the teaching techniques practiced,...within It!.... 

Is the Flock, being Fed God's Word?....  Or are they more concerned, with covering next week's Community Agenda,...Yard Sale activities,...Dances,...Outings and other Fund Raisers?....

I'd rather, stick with those, who seek to Saturate your Soul, with Salvation Services, and their sentences be strictly of our Saviour!....  The Lofty looks, Shall be Humbled,...The Lord's Day, is a Day of Reckoning!....

A Little Chastisement, will do the Proud, some bit of Good!...  Nothing, is Greater than God!....  Follow His Ways, and Steer clear of Troubles!....  These are hard times.  All that some want to do,...is Party!....

The Ways of our Lord, never enter their Mind.  They are Possessed, by the very Spirits contained within the Bottles they consume!....

To this Day,...we also call our various Liquors,...("Spirits!")...  Coincidence,...or do you suppose there is a Subliminal message of sorts, behind that phrase?....  ("NAIVE?,...NEVER!")...

Your Friend,

Serving You Such;

That our God, be Glad!...

9439 San Jose Blvd.

Ste. # 159

Jax., Fla.   32257

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 11:28PM #3
sincerly

Jul 22, 2009 -- 4:41PM, Israelcaridadgarciafalcon wrote:

TITLED:   "NAIVE?,...NEVER!"...

The King of kings, and Lord of lords,...will Rule in Jerusalem , for a Thousand years.  This time span, is referred to as the,...("Millennial Age!")...

Izzy, would you mind giving scriptural texts to support your meaning in that statement?  Thanks.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2009 - 6:00PM #4

TITLED:   "ANCHORING,...ANSWERS!"...

Our Hearts, in All Humility,...should Praise God, Today!....

For His Great Mercy!...  It is due to His Great Mercy, that we are True Believers, in the First Place!... 

The Father, of our Lord,...("Jesus Christ!"),...has caused us to be,...("Born-Again!")...  Born to what?.... You may ask.  Born to a Living Hope, for Eternal Life, which is Founded on the Factual Resurrection,...of Jesus Christ!...

This Reality, of Jesus' Bodily Resurrection, is our,...("Anchor!"),...through various Trials and Testing, in this present Life!....  It is our Foundation, for the present Hope, of being in His Presence, after we Die!....

Before,...we were,...("Born-Again!"),...we Lived indulging the Lusts of our Flesh and the Lusts in our Minds!....  We were Destined, to bear the Wrath of God, and the Resurrection, had ("No!"),...meaning, for us!...(Ephesians Chapt. 2 / Please read the entire Chapter!...)

But, Praise God, who is Rich in Mercy!....  He Loved us, when we were,...("Dead!"),...in our Sins!....  God, has Raised us up, with Jesus!,...and has seated us, with Him!...  He has Promised us, an inheritance, that is beyond the Corruption of this World!....

We will be taken Home, when He comes, in All His Splendor and Glory!....  Revealing His Salvation, unto us, at the ("End!"),...of this Dispensational Age!....Amen.

Come, Lord Jesus!...  Please, do ("Not!"),...throw away, your Confidence,...it will be Richly Rewarded.  We need to Persevere, so that when we have Done, the Will of God,...we will Receive, what He has Promised!....

We are ("Not!"),...those, who Shrink Back!....(Hebrews 10:35-39)...  The end results, always Prove to be,...Ultimate Victory!....  In the Day and Age, in which we are Living, of Relentless Obstacles and Challenges,...including attacks upon our Faith!,...All Believers, need to be instilled by the Lord with a,...("Come-Back!"),...mentality.

Isn't that, the Message of the Crucifixion and Resurrection?....  All seemed Lost,...The Enemy seemed Victorious, and then it Happened:   Christ, Rose for the Dead!....

As Believers in Him, we will be part, of the Greatest,...("Come-Back!"),...in Human History, as the Lord returns, with His Saints,...to establish His Kingdom!....

Will you be part, of this?...

Your Friend,

Indulging, Delightfully;

In the Realization of His Resurrection!....

9439 San Jose Blvd.

Ste. # 159

Jax., Fla.   32257

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2009 - 6:01PM #5

TITLED: "UNLEARNED,...AND,...UNLETTERED!"... All Scripture, in inspired of God!...(2nd. Timothy 3:16)... God, is the Author. Does He want us, to understand His Word?... Or does He deliberately make the Bible,......("Unfathomable"),...to All, but a priviledged few, such as Clergymen and Bible Scholars?......(Psalm 119:130)... "I publicly Praise You, Father,...and Lord of Heaven and Earth!,...because You have Carefully hidden these things, from Wise and Intellectual ones,...and have Revealed them to Babes!"......(Luke 10:21)... The Author of the Bible does, indeed,...want us to understand His Word!... However, the fact remains, that many sincere people, find this Book, difficult to comprehend!.... May I suggest some ways, in which to help you, understand the Bible?... Ask, the Author, for help!.... Jesus' Apostles, were considered,...("Unlearned and Unlettered!"),...also, Ordinary,...because they had ("Not!"),...attended Rabbinic Schools, for Religious Training!....(Acts 4:13)... Nevertheless,...Jesus assured them, that understanding God's Word, was within their reach. How so?... Jesus explained, that the Holy Spirit, would teach us, All things!......(see John 14:26)... How can we receive it?... Ask for it,...in Faith!... In fact, you may need to ask, persistently!....(Luke 11:9,13)... God, will Generously Give, to those who Sincerely ask. Grasp the meaning of these Inspired Words!.... God's Spirit, can Give us the Wisdom necessary, to apply these Powerful Passages,...in our Lives!....(Hebrews 4:12;...James 1:5,6)... Each time, we sit down to read,...Pray and ask for Understanding of His Word!... Read, with an Open Mind!.... Have a Zeal, for God's Word, and apply yourself, with accurate knowledge,...not with ("Spoon-Fed, Heresay!")... Accept Truth, revealed Clearly,...Avoid Rigid, Preconceived ideas!.... Your Servant, Sharing our Saviour's Sayings; And Hoping on Heaven's Help, For All of us, Under It!.... Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...) 9439 San Jose Blvd. Ste. # 159 Jax., Fla. 32257

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 3:12PM #6
TITLED:   "PAIN,...FOGGED,...PANIC!"...

God, is about to give us, something better!....  In our,...("Pain-Fogged-Panic!"),...we have No Way, of knowing,...that our Whole Life, will turn on this Very Moment!....

God, has Protected and Blessed us, All of our Lives.  We Fail to acknowledge His Active, Personal Interest!...  Through All of my years living,...("50 total"),...He has patiently ("Coaxed!"),...me, toward the Pathway,...toward True Freedom,...("I can see that Now!")...

But, I persisted in Blundering down, my own Path in,...("Determined Ignorance!")....

I never doubted God's existence, and I learned to Respect Him Deeply,...but always, from a Distance!....  Come Forth;  we, together!....  Let us join in belief, that our God reveals to All who Seek Him,...His Personality and Outstanding Qualities, through His written Word,...the Bible!....(Deuteronomy 32:4:...Job 12:13;...Isaiah 40:26)...

Let us Pray, together today!....

"Rule over me, this Day,...Oh Lord!....  Lead us, on the Path of Righteousness.  Put Your Word,...in my Mind.  And Your Truth,...in my Heart.  That this Day, I neither Think nor Feel,...anything, except what is Good and Honest.  Protect us, from All lies and Falsehood, helping us, to Discern Deception.  Where ever we meet,...let our eyes, always look Straight Ahead, that I might ("Not!"),...be Tempted by any Distraction.  And make my eyes Pure,...that ("No!"),...False Desires;  May be Awakened,...within Me!".......Amen.

God Bless You,
Desiring the Deeds of Hope;
And Making Evident, Things Unseen!....

9439 San Jose Blvd.
Ste.  # 159
Jax., Fla.   32257
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2009 - 11:15PM #7
Anesis

I'm confused. Are these for discussion?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2009 - 7:40PM #8
sincerly

Jul 25, 2009 -- 11:15PM, Anesis wrote:

I'm confused. Are these for discussion?

I asked a Question concerning one of them (initially)and received no answer.  It seems to be a violation of the ROC. Even if Truth filled(for the most part).  More like an emptying of one's "Journal".

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook