Switch to Forum Live View Bible Translation Group Outside of Bnet Invitation
5 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2009 - 5:49PM #1
Apologist

To all:

I am unable to write any of you privately, as I am here, but my profile says I am not a member. bnet has yet to fix that nice little glitch. Anyway, I am inviting any of you to join a Yahoo group off bnet. It is a Bible translation group, but we discuss all things related. Many of the apologetic Witnesses from around the world who write books, and defend the Witnesses online with websites are members. However, it is for all persons intested in the Bible and translation issues. We have members from lay persons up to PhD, so do not feel as though you could not participate. Many defenders of the truth on here are also members. There are scholars from Christendom that are members as well.

I hope many of you who have been on here defending the truth will decide to join. I hated to ask you publicly, but I had no other choice. I have an announcement that is going out to the Bible-translation group this week or next, so I am waiting until I invite a few others. Remember, I cannot read my own emails on bnet, so you will not be able to reach me here, but I am giving you the website address below, and another email address outside of bnet. If you have ANY questions, email me below.

groups.yahoo.com/group/Bible-Translation...

know.the.bible.gods.word@gmail.com

Apologist

Sincerely,

Edward Andrews
President and CEO
Bible Translation Magazine
edandrews@bible-translation.net
Yahoo IM: tyndal_e@rocketmail.com
740-630-9318
614-360-1550
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2009 - 8:05PM #2
Goodtobehomestill

At first I thought the link was bad, but I just had to take off the ellipsis and then it was fine.

Not a big fan of Yahoo's format, but I do have a Yahoo Id, so sign me up! I am fond of you and AnotherPaul etc, so JUST for Ya'll!

“People are not disturbed by things, but by the views they take of them.”
― Epictetus

Life is like photography, you need a clear lens, and the picture you get depends on what you focus on.

Anger stems from irrational beliefs about others, anxiety stems from irrational beliefs about yourself.---Spencer Lord, The Brain Mechanic
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2009 - 1:56AM #3
anotherpaul

Jul 17, 2009 -- 8:05PM, Goodtobehomestill wrote:

At first I thought the link was bad, but I just had to take off the ellipsis and then it was fine.

Not a big fan of Yahoo's format, but I do have a Yahoo Id, so sign me up! I am fond of you and AnotherPaul etc, so JUST for Ya'll!

Aaaah.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 1:42PM #4
Apologist

Jul 17, 2009 -- 8:05PM, Goodtobehomestill wrote:

GTBH:

Please check the email that you gave me, because I have asked you a question. I look forward to hearing back from you.

yb,

Apologist

Sincerely,

Edward Andrews
President and CEO
Bible Translation Magazine
edandrews@bible-translation.net
Yahoo IM: tyndal_e@rocketmail.com
740-630-9318
614-360-1550
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 7:50PM #5
Newtonian

Apologist - Hi! Checked out the sight, tried to join but I do not have a Yahoo ID.  How do I proceed?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook