Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
5 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2009 - 2:07AM #1
whichone

I feel so sad that I don't see anyone here anymore.  I know I rarely come to beliefnet anymore too, so I can't blame anyone. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2009 - 10:45PM #2
Blü

Maltheism - that's where you think there's a god but he's a nasty cuss, right?  I guess if you mean Yahweh, you have a whole book proving it.

But having done that, what else is there to talk about?  What are the Great Questions at the Heart of Maltheism?  Or is it more a footnote?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 14, 2009 - 4:44AM #3
whichone

This a community forum for maltheists to get together and chat.  It doesn't have to have any great questions.  When the majority is pushing their good god opinions every where else in a maltheist's life, it is just nice to find a place to relax where you don't have to have the good god propaganda pushed on you.  If you want to challenge and/or criticize maltheism please go to the appropriate forum.  Beliefnet has changed the name a few times, (I will double check the name), but I think it is called:  Discuss new religious movements.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2009 - 1:33PM #4
moyzo1

Jul 5, 2009 -- 2:07AM, whichone wrote:

I feel so sad that I don't see anyone here anymore.  I know I rarely come to beliefnet anymore too, so I can't blame anyone. 

yeah I dont get here much either, mostly because all of the boards I frequent on beliefnet are either completely or nearly dead.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2009 - 4:51AM #5
whichone

You are right.   It is very quiet around here.  I came here one day in the last month and found no post was less than a week old on the entire beliefnet website.  The maltheism forum has never been a busy forum, but Discuss Christianity used to be extremely lively.  Even it has times when there have been no posts for a few days.  One feature that I really enjoyed in the Beta version was the New posts Forum.  It could be confusing, but you always found at least one active thread.  Maybe, I just haven't learned this new format......but it seems harder to find an interesting active thread.  If I didn't want some relief from being surrounded by good god cheerleaders, I probably wouldn't even bother to come to beliefnet.  I usually stop by the maltheism forum in hopes of being able to chat with other maltheists.  If I knew of another place to talk to maltheists, I would be there.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 12:09AM #6
moyzo1

same with me, only place even remotely close to that has been the internet infidels boards and that is more atheist and agnostic to maltheist.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2009 - 11:49PM #7
Delita

Hello everyone. i'm fairly new to maltheism. I hate God, so I say fairly new i never knew what maltheism was till a few days a go.  So,that being said, HELLO people!!!!! God shoulda left the tree of life, he's a prick, now only anyone who acts thinks and does as he does gets the damn fruit. he sucks, he's prejudice, etc.........

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2009 - 1:57AM #8
whichone

Welcome, Delita.  Nice to see a new face around here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2009 - 12:15AM #9
mohanchous

I'm still visiting occasionally.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2009 - 6:31AM #10
whichone

Hi mohancous,

My visits have been less than I have planned because I am obsessed with possible pending layoffs.  They haven't given us an answer yet.  They seem to be torturing us.  We will either have a reduction in hours resulting in a 20% paycut or we will be laid off.  Either way, I will have more time to visit here.  Right now, I am planning a lovely vacation to the mountains to get away from my miserable economic woes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook