Switch to Forum Live View Everday life with Scientology
6 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2009 - 4:37AM #1
UU_Nirvana

I have just started to study Scientology and I am very interested in learning more about it. I have a few questions though. I live over five hours from a Scientology center so I can not do auditing. I have purchased a ton of scientology books and have started to read "Scientology Fundamentals of thought." It was really good at first and now im lost so I ordered an extention course, so I hope that helps a lot. My question is is how can my life benefit from Scientology without doing auditing? What are things in Scientology that I can put to work in my own life to benefit from? How can I get the most out of Scientology without going to a Scientology center? And how can I use Scientology in my everday life to help improve my life and help me grow spiritually and as a person? Thank You very much for your time.

Joshua

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2009 - 5:52PM #2
Laserblue

Jun 22, 2009 -- 4:37AM, UU_Nirvana wrote:

I have just started to study Scientology and I am very interested in learning more about it. I have a few questions though. I live over five hours from a Scientology center so I can not do auditing. I have purchased a ton of scientology books and have started to read "Scientology Fundamentals of thought." It was really good at first and now im lost so I ordered an extention course, so I hope that helps a lot. My question is is how can my life benefit from Scientology without doing auditing? What are things in Scientology that I can put to work in my own life to benefit from? How can I get the most out of Scientology without going to a Scientology center? And how can I use Scientology in my everday life to help improve my life and help me grow spiritually and as a person? Thank You very much for your time.

Joshua

Your decision to begin with "Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought" was a good one as was your decision to do an extension course.  There are quite a few other things you can do while so far away from the nearest Org. Call the Org or drop by on a weekend to discuss the matter and work out a plan to get you onto the processing side of the bridge.

You can get auditing from LRH himself using the material in the book "Self Analysis" by L. Ron Hubbard. This is a good start for auditing and you may find doing the processing helps you in some way.

There may be a field auditor that can visit you or meet you halfway between the Org and where you live. There may also be a service that will try to find someone else near you that you could co-audit with.

You can prepare for auditing by working out a plan to do "The Purification Rundown" on vacation time.

Without auditing, your life can still benefit from Scientology. There is a lot of helpful and very practical material in "The Scientology Handbook" on many different aspects of life from study and work to marriage  and handling suppression. The contents of the handbook can be purchased one chapter at a time in the form of small booklets.

Also, there is useful information on the CLASSICS CDs which are lectures given by LRH.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 14, 2009 - 10:19PM #3
Louanne

Jul 6, 2009 -- 5:14AM, Thetamod wrote:

Jun 22, 2009 -- 4:37AM, UU_Nirvana wrote:

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

sure you can do auditing. You need another person and the Dianetics book. And off you go! Or if you don't like reading much, get a Dianetics training DVD. I don't know the price but it's about the same as the book.

If that seems too much to start with, just continue reading the 18 Basic books of Dianetics and Scientology. Every one of them gives you more things to apply and help others with.

Last but not least you can do a free online Volunteer Minister course (www.volunteerministers.org/cavalcade/vir... ("Extension Courses").

- Louanne

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook