5 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2009 - 7:22PM #1
Daniyal

Who is the original man ?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2009 - 4:05PM #2
Elijahs1disciple

Please read the last three post under the title:  "May Allah forgive us" to receive your anwer

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2009 - 10:36PM #3
Daniyal

I can find it , Can you post the answer here if you know it ?

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa - A Allah

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 1:28PM #4
Elijahs1disciple

It is a very lengthy post my friend, and can be found so easily on the Nation of Islam boards inwhich we are conversing now...

"May Allah forgive us..."  is not hard to locate at all...

I do not want to repeat it -- I would then be  charged with "spamming" by the Beliefnet Forums inspectors who keep close eyes on these boards for those who do not keep with their instructions...

I do not want to be banned from here...

If you still are having difficulty in finding this post please let me know and I will re-post it, but I think if you look closely, you will find it!

Peace

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2009 - 9:35PM #5
Daniyal

Who is The Original Man ? Answer ; The Original Man Is The Asiatic Black . The Maker , The Owener , The Cream Of The Planet Earth , God Of The Universe .   < The Real Answer > The word Original is from middle english , from old french , From lantin Originalis , from Origo , Origin-Source . This is not who are the original men or people . But rather This sentence is best overstood as The original man singel . And the correct answer for this day and time is Enos son of Seth son of Kadmon . ( our Adam ) . This is in The Bible in Genesis 4;26 For Enos which in Aramic / Hebrew is Enowsh < Aramic / Hebrew > Which means , In the original language '' Man Or Mortal '' So he is the father or the original . The Enosites . They were born in what is called Asia today . It was not called Asia then . It was Sumer or Shinar in Your Bible Genesis 10;10 and Babylon in your Qur'an 2;102 . Also Read Genesis 4;26 .  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2009 - 10:16PM #6
Elijahs1disciple

If you know our Student Enrollment Lessons, why ask the question?  Who is the colored man?  What is the population of the Original Nation of the planet earth?  So forth and so on...

You are here to make a point, just state your point and stop acting dumb.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 7:40AM #7
Daniyal

What dumb is that your posting all that crap knowing it has nothing to do with the nation teaching , Come right or don't come at all .  Or I 'll expose your butt .

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 7:57AM #8
Daniyal

Who Is The Colore Man ? The Colored Man Is The Caucasian ( White Man ) , Or Yakub's Grafted Devil , The Skunk Of The Planet Earth .   < The Real Answer > The word Colored means in middle english Colour ,From old french , from latin Color . The facilitation of the three basic refection of light energy Red , Blue , and Yellow . When these colors are combined , they will produce all the other secondary colors of which black is one nor is white . There is no real Black or White Men or Women . So the above question ( Number 2 ) Is in reference to No Black or White Person , And could in fact refer to any of the Three other Seeds namely , Brown , Red , or Yellow . The Caucasian is better called '' Pale '' or '' Leper '' . The East Indians are best called '' Black Man '' We are not Man . We are Gods / Allah . Yet the Caucasian has Yellow , and Red Hair , Green , Blue , Grey . Hazel , And Brown Eyes . He Has Pinl , Cteam . And Transparedt Skin .   Therefore he is also called the '' Colored Man'' Not Us .  Were not the colored Men or People , And can only mean . The first colored Earthling , Humans , Mortals . Beast Of The Field . So this talking about none other than Libana or Canaan ( Their  Adam ) , Son of Ham , son of Noah, And his vitiligo . And his later received curse Leproma which is an alteration of Pigmentation or A insufficient amount of Melanin . Who is also called The Caucasian ( White Man ) The Bible Genesis 9;25 ' And Leviticus Chapters 13 And 14 . Also Read Genesis 9;25 ,   What Is The Population Of The Original Nation In The Wilderness Of North America , And All Over The Planet Earth ? The Population Of The Original Nation In The Wilderness Of North America Is 17.000.000 With The 2,000,000 Indian , Makes It 19,000.000 . All Over The Planet Earth Is 4,400.000.000   < The Real Answer > Firstly , Native American don't like be called '' Indians ''  Which was one of the exp;prer . Christopher Columbus ' ( 1451- 1506 A.D. ) Many mistakes . We should know their tribal name or call them '' Native Americans '' But Not Indians . Which are your East Indians . The Native Americans receive the name Indians from Columbus who was trying to find A Sea route from Europe to Asia . It is A mistake that must be renewed . We can not be numbered . We are more multiple than stars in Genesis 15;5 , Where the lord as it say Genesis 15;4 Is talking to Abraham son of Terah and Nuwna . About his seed in the Earth .( Abraham Of Terah And Nuwa ) .   What Is The Population Of The Colored People In The Wilderness Of North America And All Over The Planet Earth ? The Population Of The Colored People In The Wilderness Of North America Is 103,000,000. All Over The Planet Earth Is 400.000.000 .   < The Real Answer > They as well cannot be numbered being they made A priority of mixing their seed with the original and all other Seeds .Thus . They Decide Who Is And Who Is Not A Colored Man , A Caucasian.   What Is The Area In Square Miles Of The Planet Earth ? How Much Is The Land ? How Much Is The Water ? The Square Mileage Of The Earth Is 196,940,000 Square Miles . The Land Is 57.255,000 Square Miles . The Water Is 139.685,000 Squares Miles .   < The Real Answer > This planet changes size . It expand and contracts . So its square miles changes from Season to Season . therefore , The Statistical data of the area in square miles of The Planet Earth In The 1930's as of 1996 A.D. According to up to date date Statisies . The mileage of The Earth is no longer 196.940.000 Sq . miles has expanded by 10,000 Square miles giving us 196.950,000 Sq . miles to date . And the mileage of the land is no longer 57.255.000 Square miles . But rather 57.271.000 Sq . miels which is an increase by 16.000 Sq. miles . And as for the water surface . To date it is no longer 139.685.000 Sq . miles . But 139,440.000 Which Shows A decrease of 245.000 Sq . miles of the water Surface . This is A Re-Newed Actual Fact .

What Are The Exact Square Miles Of Useful Land That Is Used Everyday By The Total Population Of The Planet Earth ? The Useful Land That Used Every Day By The Total Population Of The Planet Earth Is 29.000.000 Sq . Miles .   < The Real Answer > You are talking about fertile land or what is known as farm land and the usage of land on the The Planet Earth varies according to the pursuit . But what it comes down to is ; Cultivation ( Arabic ) Land 10% Permanent Crops 1% Meadow And Pastures 24% Forest And Woodland Other 34% Includes Irrigated 1.6%

How Much Of The Useful Land Is Used By The Original Man? The Original Man Uses 23,000.000 Square Miles .   < The Real Answer > None these days , For the devil has taken control of all useful land .   How Much Of The Useful Land Is Used By The Colored Man ? The Colored Man Uses 6,000,000 Sq. miles .   < The Real Answer > All of the useful land is used by Caucasians . For he has taken it by force or cunningness . All that which is useful as his own on this Planet Earth .   What Is The Birth Record Of The Said Nation Of Islam ? The Said Nation Of Islam Has No Birth Record . It Has No Beginning Nor Ending .   < The Real Answer > Al Islam meaning '' The Peace '' , was born by the establishment of the name Muslim meaning '' One Of Peace '' From the Arabic words '' Mu '' Which is '' One Of '' And Salaam meaning '' Peace '' . Salaam . Is not submitter or submission , For you see The Fifth Attribute of Allah Is As - Salaamu , ''' The Peaceful One '' . Now if Islaam means '' Submission , The Allah name means '' The Submitter '' And Allah Can't Submit Okay . Now so Islaam means '' Peace '' And not The English letters ; I = I  S=Self  L=Lord  A = And  M = Master   This is the 5%er's explanation of what the word Islam means . Islam Is Arabic Not English . Now Peace pertains to those Adherents to the said way of life or religion . Its Birth records Can be found in the Tampered Version of The Holy Quran of Arabia Chapter 22 Verse 78 In the unrenewed version . It was Abraham who named you Muslim . Before Muhammad Quran 22;78   And now Islam , having completed the journey land one mile to every year the Quran traveled the circumference of the Planet Earth 25,000 miles to arrive in the wilderness of north America where it was to have it history renewed in the year 1995 A.D.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2009 - 2:21AM #9
Elijahs1disciple

First let me apologize for my absence.  We have a sudden death in our family which is taking up so much of my time and patience.  I have a moment to respond but I will be back, I pray, to converse with those who like to share their beliefs and learn ours...

the real answer is from you!  I am a follower of Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) and his answers are "the real answers."  However some of your answers are not without merit.  Like, the white man has taken up most of the useful land...I had to smile when I read that one.

However, we do not see eye to eye and doubt we ever will...

I am a "Indian" (Cherokee).  My people are from India, and obivously you do not know all Indians because we do call ourselves "INDIANS".  We are not "Americans" (and what does that name mean anyway?)

My people were here LONG BEFORE Europeans (who named our land "America")...therefore so many more of us (I do not know how many Indians you know) dislike being called "Native Americans"... it's an insult.  We were Indians before Columbus and after him...We prefer to be called by our Native Land of INDIA ---- INDIANS!!!  There are some who like Native American because they want so desperately to be accepted as Americans by white America, but not the majority of us, we prefer to keep our Identity as Indians from India...

You sound to me like someone who either was a member of The Nation of Islam or one who studied the Wisdom of The Nation of Islam...

either way, I believe you are someone who thinks you know the Wisdom but is without foundation of the basic Knowledge of Messenger Muhammad's Wisdom (PBUH).  You respond with "middle english", etc.,...you have no knowledge of where the three basic colours come from:

Unless you believe that GOD Created all 5 colours (black, red, brown, yellow & white) in one swoop [which there are really only 4 colors]...there has to be a first who GOD Created...GOD created colours of man using one man or nation to bring about the other 4 colours...that goes back to the original question:  "Who is the Original Man?"

You can't even get pass that...

Peace out

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook