Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Just who has Dominion on earth anyway?
6 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2009 - 9:53AM #11
Greatest I am

Apr 14, 2009 -- 9:46AM, Leopardlady wrote:

[

That's okay.

When I used the word Satan, it was in relation to your specific question. Satan, the humanoid figure, is a representative---a symbol used in people's perception of things they cannot understand.

The same goes for God. Man creates God in his own image, because that's what he can most easily understand. God is not a fabrication but man-god is.

Jesus was a man who attained Oneness with God. If he was here today, a lot of Christians would really hate him. Traditional Christianity worships, for the most part, an idol designed by the Romans for politcal purposes. However, I do think the real Jesus squeezes through here and there.

I agree with your views on Christians but not on Jesus. Jesus is an archetype as well as the God of scripture. There is no historical evidence for him and if you think of the morality of him becoming a scapegoat for sinners then you will realize that there is no way that he would be such.

Any God would reject vicarious redemption. It lowers the soul instead of elevating it.

We are to help carry the cross, not all sit on it.

Regards

DL

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2009 - 4:20PM #12
Bob_Bennett

No one has dominion over earth.   She is her own entity and our co-traveling companion on

the journey of the prodigal son.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook