Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View The 7 Faces of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
4 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2010 - 5:47PM #31
7thDayGirl

Nov 17, 2010 -- 10:09PM, sincerly wrote:

Hi 7th day girl, Good to se you back and posting.  Have missed you.  I've been more active on another Forum. Andy has been holding the fort here. As you can see, with the new format on Bnet, we lost a lot of what was previously accomplished.   However, the Truth goes forward to all that are willing to be lead of the Scriptures and the guidance of the Holy spirit.

Hold Fast, the dawn is near.

Thank you, Sincerly, it's good to here back from you.  May I ask what other forum you're posting on?  Yes, I'm not too crazy about this new format, either.  Yes, the truth is going out...

Lately I've been attending an "international" Bible study group called "Bible Study Fellowship" or BSF at our local Baptist church studying the Book of Isaiah.  The reason I signed up for it is because I have always loved the Book of Isaiah and thought it would be a good way to learn more about it.  (Bear with me--this has to do with the "truth going out")  Anyway, last night the lecturer mentioned that the Millennium would be here on earth and that all sinners would burn forever in hell.  Well, it was all I could do to remain seated!  After the lecture was over, I asked her why a loving God would let children He loved to burn for all eternity, and wouldn't that make sin immortal?  Of course, she couldn't come up with answers that were based in God's Word.  However, I'm going to put down on paper all of the biblical support that proves my position and if she's really serious about letting the Bible be her sole source of authority, she'll be open to it.

Anyway, I'm sure now that God put me there for a good reason.

Thanks, brother, for listening.

Until next time,

Blessings be upon you,

SDG Laughing

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. Psalm 14:1
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 01, 2010 - 5:33PM #32
sincerly

Nov 30, 2010 -- 5:47PM, 7thDayGirl wrote:

Thank you, Sincerly, it's good to here back from you.  May I ask what other forum you're posting on?  Yes, I'm not too crazy about this new format, either.  Yes, the truth is going out...

Hi SDG,  I have spent most of my time off/away from the SDA forums on the "Christian to Christian debate Forum." with infrequent visits to the "Baptist" and "Evangelical Christian" forums. It is good to see that you have been busy as well.

Apparently, all those "study topics" we put together on the previous format of Belief.net were destroyed. It was claimed at the time that we would be able to access them from the "archives". I haven't been able to "find" that location. It would be a source for information regarding Hell , and "the meaning of "soul"/"spirit" from the Scriptural point of view. I don't know if Discerner made copies of those studies.  We had gathered a lot of information concerning many of our "Fundamental Beliefs" and Why other "beliefs" were flawed Scripturally.

Here's to much success in those studies as you present the Truth of the Scriptures.

Your Brother in Christ,               

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2010 - 2:43PM #33
samuelbb7

Happy New Year to everyone.  I have been working and going to school nights so It hard for me to check in.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook