Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2010 - 8:47PM #11
TheWhiteHart

Is that what happened to me?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2010 - 4:03PM #12
Metis

It's  been a long time since I've been back at this forum, but I just wanted to stop by and just state that I hope all of you are doing well. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2010 - 2:11PM #13
wohali

Some things are eternal, like chuckleheads posting inappropriate crap here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2010 - 9:57PM #14
Tenlionz

Feb 8, 2010 -- 8:47PM, TheWhiteHart wrote:

Is that what happened to me?

Duh Itabee! hehehe

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 29, 2012 - 11:34AM #15
Aka_me

Mar 19, 2009 -- 4:06PM, wohali wrote:

We seem to regularly get folks dropping by here who don't understand what this board is about.

This is a community to discuss American Indian religion/faith/spirituality. We enjoy meeting folks of all persuations, and will do our best to answer questions.

Sometimes the answers won't be what you might imagine or expect.

this would be my first time dropping by. perhaps I should have started a new thread?

but I preferred not as it might appear to be singling out a specific person, yes I am interested to read about Wohali's beliefs but everyone is welcome to answer.

what do you believe?

have you always believed this?

how closely does that match the belief system you were born into?

the US exports death and corruption globally on a scale undrempt by Iranian authorities. war for corporate profits funded by taxpayers and soldiers' lives plus unofficial war funded by drugs to minorities. wave that flag of corruption in blissful ignorance of the orphans it creates assisting the rich to get richer. it's all good though cause we don't need to do ANYTHING to change... mother nature will create the necessary change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2012 - 9:22PM #16
MilesB

May 29, 2012 -- 11:34AM, Aka_me wrote:

We seem to regularly get folks dropping by here who don't understand what this board is about.

This is a community to discuss American Indian religion/faith/spirituality. We enjoy meeting folks of all persuations, and will do our best to answer questions.

this would be my first time dropping by. perhaps I should have started a new thread?

but I preferred not as it might appear to be singling out a specific person, yes I am interested to read about Wohali's beliefs but everyone is welcome to answer.

what do you believe?

Belief? mmm it's more of a way of life.

Our stories are mostly lessons to learn from.

Mostly the core of my belief is we are all humans beings.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2013 - 4:30PM #17
Aka_me

May 29, 2012 -- 11:34AM, Aka_me wrote:

what do you believe?

I just re-discovered having posted this.

the US exports death and corruption globally on a scale undrempt by Iranian authorities. war for corporate profits funded by taxpayers and soldiers' lives plus unofficial war funded by drugs to minorities. wave that flag of corruption in blissful ignorance of the orphans it creates assisting the rich to get richer. it's all good though cause we don't need to do ANYTHING to change... mother nature will create the necessary change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2013 - 4:37PM #18
wohali

It's ok, not a very active board these days............

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook