Switch to Forum Live View why should you and i care about what we think we know?
6 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2009 - 2:19AM #1
Vers420

Why should I care what you think about me and what I think?

Why should you care what I think about you and what you think?

Why should we care about what we "both" don't know?

Is that not more important then what we both think we know?

is it not true that the more you think you know the less you can learn?

what does that tell you is more important? what you know or what you should be learning about?

What do you think you like, cars, sex, money, big house, kids, etc, etc, any of these dust forms before our eyes?

You know those things and that's why you like them or dis like them right or wrong?

What do you know about what happens when your body fails to continue operating?

Should we care about what we think we know?

or care more about learning more about what we don't?

What do you learn about your existence that you don't know about?

How much time do spend concerning your self with what you do know about. Like your house, your job, your car, your body and its life you know?

What don't you know about but you know exist?

Kinda like the divison pyrimid

if you know the answer and one part of the equasion, don't you get the third number by dividing the two to under stand the whole answer?

If you know your alive and you know your body will die, does that mean you the being that witness its existence from the windows of this egg shell we exist with In, will die with the body?

Does it matter what you think of that question and the answer you might have for it and others like it, would you not only find truth everyone seems to think is right?

If its not right for everyone that is part of one group or species, how is it right for the individual?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 1:46AM #2
Loridee333

Very nicely put!  I know you should write that in the middle of some of these heated christian  hate debates.  Thank you

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook