Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View your existance is what, withoutthe body? is this not an imprtant question being that you will die?
5 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2009 - 10:56PM #1
Vers420

Does our species know something about death that its not telling itself?

Do you know something about death that your not telling yourself

what other reason would cause us to be so dame calm about it?

What do you know about your death that isn't causing you to be scared stiff about it, or are you so scared stiff that your not thinking about it? should you>

if it was something so terrible wouldn't you be obsessed with knowing what to do about it?

But are you not more concerned with your job, or your car, your cloths, your friends your family. . . how is that at all relevant you understanding what you inside that body is and where its going when the body hatches around it, causing it to have to go where?

And where is this where? When the body is no longer existent when the limbs you have are not physical ones, when your body is not a physical mass, but what ever it is with out the body?

What are we with out our bodies? Should that not be a logical question to devoting a great portion of your life to answer, do you not know what your body will do at some point in your future of your existence?

will it not stop operating which will you not be left with out a vehicle to exist within? A being of a mass of physical cells that we are born into, like a bird is born into an egg, and like any child is born into a mothers womb? You know that this will happen, do you not?

What can possibly be important as finding the answers on what to do, or what we become when this vehicle, this egg hatches?

And should this be in interest, not only to you but more to your, our species?

Shouldn't this be an interest to our species, should we not all be equally afraid of this as we all seem to be in the same body of water, and we know we are going to drowned if we are not save?

In theory if you had the power and ability to

what would be more logical to except, what would cause more fear with in ones self to do?

Swim in this same water everyone is swimming in, spend life staring at the sky bobbing in the water and believing others who drowned long ago like you will in the future; that if you give your soul, your will, your hope, your faith into an external being that some say exist but they just cant prove it, that will save you out of the scary dark water and the creatures that live there, and take you to his happy place for you, where you will be nice and warm with no scary dark places to think about or creatures that might live there;

no scary thoughts of being in a disturbing huge place and you might be the size mino in the ocean you are swimming in, just thoughts of that happy place you sure hope to hell is there because no one can prove it exist why else would you have to have blind faith in it.

Or

like I say in theory, if you have the power with in your being that you are?

While in your existence, bobbing up and down in the dark scary water, with billions of others like yourself, bobbing up and down in the same ocean of energy that you are witnessing, what if you tried to Learn what you are? If you learn what you are, can you not learn with what you can do with yourself? And again, do you not know that at some point your bodies ability to stay above the water will fail and it will drowned, and it will sink and disappear back into the depths?

Do you not understand what dust to dust means?

Your body, that physical thing that you think to fuck, sleep and eat with among other things?

That physical mass of atoms that was raised from the depths of what abyss of energy, was molded from dust, from atoms, and these atoms that you and I are, will do what when it's the bodies time to become something else?

Does not everything physical thing that we witness become recycled and reused, like wax statues being melted down and re-sculpted into something else? Is it any different? When it comes to energy, is any of the, are any atoms created or destroyed, or is it all just broken down and reused?

So this tells you the physical world is how significant when you think about what energies control those physical masses?

What energy controls your physical mass of atoms?

Think of a play with an infinite number of marionettes, what is pulling their strings, what is pulling your strings, are you pulling your strings, if not how can you, is it not your puppet that you exist with in?

Are you the one inside of this puppet, this puppet that you know a puppet master will break your body down to build more puppets?

How is this not your existence out side of what religion you believe in?

Are you not existing within something no different then a puppet, that you know will be broken down and made into something else, leaving you with what?

If you never think about it, will you know anything to stay in existence, will you know anything about what to do with out your puppet?

Does a lion know how to survive after it leaves its mother?

Or does it hope that can draw upon what it knows and studied and witness with in its existence?

But if that lion did not study its mother, did not pay attention, did not want to know or care, paying with other siblings its gotten to play with it, not caring about anything as mother still brings them food.

What will happen to those when mothers food isn't around and its time to be all alone?

Are you going to continue playing hoping mom/dad/ god\Yahweh Allah will come save you

what lion are you, the one learning how to survive in existence, or the one playing with the grass and its idiot siblings?

Have you done anything to beniviolent what you know about your own existence you are witnessing right now from the windows of that egg you live in, that will undoubtably hatch some day?

If you know what I'm talking about then do you think I'm talking about you?

How can you know how great infinity is? But how can you not experience it? How are you not experiencing it now when you try to realize it?

In this infinite ocean of existence, does not every atom of existence have to follow a certain law that is similar to this

when cells comes into existence, if that cell is weaker then others, what happens to it?

If any existence does not travel faster then what can eat it, will those cells not be reused, and reused until they come to form something faster, greater and stronger thus becoming a lion of its existence.

If any cell of existence is not as greater then other cells, does it not consumed and reused?

Does our body not cellularly regenerate the organs and tissue, giving us a whole new body every few years? Why would the body we witness our existence upon not follow the same rule?

How would the energy that is you, not be recycled if you do not know how to use it for anything more then pushing the body around?

Why shouldn't it be recycled? What are you doing with it? Being a lion or a cow?

Focused on your existence or not focused and not caring and focused more on its simple material life?

Do you not have a final exams coming up in your life?

Would it not make sense that existence keeps giving bodies to life and will reuse those bodies and the energies with in them, unless those energies learn to evolve from the ocean to the new world?

Will not life like the puppet master, continue to reuse you and reuse you, every time using parts from others puppets before you, why do you think there can be the idea of past lives?

Your past lives were the energies which also at some point possessed grains of the dust you were formed from?

Can their be any other explanation? Unless you don't believe in them then skip that part, because you still have to contend with the fact that the puppet you are in now, will be broken down, and what will happen to the energy that is in your puppet, do you know enough about it to know how to survive with it, being the fact that you have no other choice if you are to continue your existence?

There was a test done, they put lactose intolerant cells in an environment with only lactose for food?

What do you think should have happened to them?

They all lived, they changed their nature to survive?

Can a cell in our bodies do that but we cannot even though like the cell what choice do we have?

What option did those cells face that we do not face within each of our existence?

How do we deserve to keep our existence if we do not concern our selves with it?

How do you deserve your existence if you spent it caring for what that was so beneficial to survival within all reality of existence?

How do you deserve your existence if you did noting to increase your knowledge of it, and your knowledge of what you can do with it?

And if any great being promises you anything else, except reality, the way things are, not so nice and pretty, but logical, methodical, and dangerous to those not quick enough to survive?

That you wont and cant be recycled if you don't pay attention, how can that being evil for taking away the free will of yourselves that you need to learn with before you die?

How does that god, and the religion of that god become evil from promising your cow like mind plenty of grass and safety from the creatures of the outside world when how will you ever be safe when you will always be in one world or another?

God, Yahweh, Allah have done such a great control job here, helping with our inner peace, as a species instead of groups, if he can only control our species so well here, letting us do what we do, what does that say for his power over us in this heaven he promises?

Look at some of the people that are going to this place, suicide bombers, people who called people witches and burnt them at the stake and watched it, murders who confess their sins and ask forgiveness, pedofile priest, war friendly popes, the popes who thought the inquisition was a good thing, anyone who thinks they are Christian, Jewish or Islam qualify to go to their according heaven, do they not?

So how will any heaven promised by beings with such limited power they cant even control things here?

Does this god/Yahweh/Allah not divide our species between those who serve them and those who don't?

Would he do this because his power is so limited he needs people to do what he wills because he doesn't have the power to make them do otherwise?

Because by eating from the tree of knowledge he became powerless over us didn't he?

With the knowledge of good and evil, how did we not become as powerful as him?

His existence and the existence we give him is his own, but if you give him existence what do you do with yours?

Why does he have to condemn all those who do not serve, promising them eternal hell?

Could it be because he has to, anyone you do not control and dictate with your will would become what to you?

What power does any being have that isn't given to him by those who serve its will?

What power does any being really have upon your existence?

Fine, you're a puppet; but aren't the strings that pull you around apart of you also, are they not connected to you?

If they are connected to you, why cant you pull on them, and make your puppet do what you want to existence?

Why do you need a puppeteer to control your existence, is it not your existence that was given to you?

Would any being be evil if it refused your soul to serve it, if like a teacher it made you do it, instead of giving you the answers?

Would any being be evil and lying if it was not like a teacher and gave you all the answers telling you, that you don't need to learn a thing for yourself?

Which one provokes growth from the pupil? Which one will promote life?

Which one will provoke your existence to evolve?

Which one will keep you stagnant and servant to its will instead of your own?

Which one is evil? Which one are you following?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2009 - 11:06PM #2
Vers420

i know i write to much, i'm sorry, but the difference to me between the right word and almost the right word is like watching lightning and being struck by it,

or like trying to help land a jumbo jet in the middle of a whiteout blizzard with the light from your cell phone

those who read this i hope can understand, i dont expect you to understand my madness, butyou dont have to compare what i think to yours, i do hope you can think about what you know and compare that to what i have written?

to trully communicate with another human, is it not like trying to communicate from island to island with our cell phone lights.

little beams of light that bearly reflect what we are acctually feeling?

but do we do better between each other as a species, if we just wine and complain about the signals we cant see or dont see, but rather try to descypher all that comes at us, for what do you know is improtant or not?

i think about this in everything i read and with in all the people i meet, socrates said he never knew much because he compared it to what he didnt know, how can you know your right if you dont know what others like you think? do you not need a basis of comparison?                   how can i know i'm right, with out exressing what i think and waiting to see your signals back from witin your egg like body.

wouldnt, shouldnt this be something of importances before the ocean comes up and take these islands we exist upon?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 3:45PM #3
Greatest I am

That would depend on what you think is on the other side.

If you are surounded by virgins with no bodies then I woild think it a frustrating life.

Having touched the mind of God the one time, I can tell you that existence without a body is not bad in terms of mental contentment.

I am not sure what a long term stay would do. I think that immortality of any sort would likely go to insanity. We will see if we get there.

Regards

DL  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 6:02AM #4
BBarton

We are not our bodies, they are living vehicles to experience this realm, neither are we the mind, which is a tool for transcendence.  Both the body and the mind can imprison the soul, if they are treated as who we are.

If we are not the body, then the dramas over "death" are rediculous and an aweful waste.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 6:45AM #5
Greatest I am

May 7, 2009 -- 6:02AM, BBarton wrote:

We are not our bodies, they are living vehicles to experience this realm, neither are we the mind, which is a tool for transcendence.  Both the body and the mind can imprison the soul, if they are treated as who we are.

If we are not the body, then the dramas over "death" are rediculous and an aweful waste.

The way I see things, there is no permanent soul.

What is of importance is the information we gather and what we are. The I, so to speak. I see the soul as an invisible fiber optic cable that at death, and on rare occasions while alive, does a quick download of information to the Godhead and in the case of death, just dissolves and is no longer required. The I continues as part of the Godhead or cosmic consciousness.

Having experienced telepathy to it the one time, tells me that it is the information that is important not the vehicle.

Regards

DL

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 11, 2009 - 2:30PM #6
BBarton

Could be.  I see the soul as beyond permanent.  "Before Abraham, I Am", declaired Christ.  I just don't see it as apart from the oneness of being, but part of.  All the glimpses the many have known throughout time together reveals All.  Jesus said to share his good news with all creation, it was never about mankind alone; but our coming to see beyond ourselves and looking for the divine within, to see without.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 9:12AM #7
Greatest I am

May 11, 2009 -- 2:30PM, BBarton wrote:

Could be.  I see the soul as beyond permanent.  "Before Abraham, I Am", declaired Christ.  I just don't see it as apart from the oneness of being, but part of.  All the glimpses the many have known throughout time together reveals All.  Jesus said to share his good news with all creation, it was never about mankind alone; but our coming to see beyond ourselves and looking for the divine within, to see without.

We define the souls differently but the purpose is the same. No problem there.

You, I hope, do nor believe in the Bible God do you? Your Abraham ref indicates that you might.

Regards

DL 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 18, 2009 - 6:55AM #8
BBarton

I think we are expressing very similar ideas.  I like your take.  As far as the God of Abraham...

I believe in the harvesting all that's good, true, and ripe!  I value guidance and order, but not to levels of bondage.  I won't try to box others in and therefore enjoy freedom of being.  I believe in one God, though there are many aspects and religions as gracious or broken as we, and that if we are to reform any we must start with ourselves.  I think all is alive, not just creatures, but the planet and universe.  I think we all share in the oneness of being whether conscious or dormant.  We share in the breath of life and our hearts beat to the rythm of life.

I deduce that more times than not, folk have issues with religion which get confused with God.  Religion needs God, but I'm not so sure God needs religion.  When they were building the 1st temple, (according to the prophet, Isaiah) God said they were building it for themselves.  He didn't want it or their sacrifices.  I wonder if when Abraham was told to put Issac on the alter for sacrifice, it wasn't God saying, "How does it feel?  This is what you do to me everytime you make an innocent suffer death in your stead."  Then too, if a man were willing to sacrifice his son for God, then perhaps God...

Questors ask questions; even questions some find offensive.  Seekers seek even where there is little light, because even the rocks will cry out -when sometimes people close up.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 19, 2009 - 11:32AM #9
Greatest I am

May 18, 2009 -- 6:55AM, BBarton wrote:

I think we are expressing very similar ideas.  I like your take.  As far as the God of Abraham...

I believe in the harvesting all that's good, true, and ripe!  I value guidance and order, but not to levels of bondage.  I won't try to box others in and therefore enjoy freedom of being.  I believe in one God, though there are many aspects and religions as gracious or broken as we, and that if we are to reform any we must start with ourselves.  I think all is alive, not just creatures, but the planet and universe.  I think we all share in the oneness of being whether conscious or dormant.  We share in the breath of life and our hearts beat to the rythm of life.

I deduce that more times than not, folk have issues with religion which get confused with God.  Religion needs God, but I'm not so sure God needs religion.  When they were building the 1st temple, (according to the prophet, Isaiah) God said they were building it for themselves.  He didn't want it or their sacrifices.  I wonder if when Abraham was told to put Issac on the alter for sacrifice, it wasn't God saying, "How does it feel?  This is what you do to me everytime you make an innocent suffer death in your stead."  Then too, if a man were willing to sacrifice his son for God, then perhaps God...

Questors ask questions; even questions some find offensive.  Seekers seek even where there is little light, because even the rocks will cry out -when sometimes people close up.

Any man who did not question strongly the notion of needing a blood sacrifice to appease  a God would be foolish not to do so.

God does not need a blood sacrifice and would likely reject is as a barbaric scapegoat. This is the moral stance to take.

Regards

DL

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 20, 2009 - 10:36AM #10
BBarton

Agreed.  I think that's part of what bugs me with the standard view of religion, that Jesus died because of our sin.

I think he was tortured and murdered by the state at the relentless insistance of his own religion's leaders.

I don't think he came to make a new religion or many of them, but to show humanity, that it is better to live the truth of your heart in goodness, love, and grace even if they kill you for it.  It's always only a few who wreak havoc on humanity.  If all the people stood together, we could not be subjugated.

Again and again we are shown true leadership is service, and the way to true freedom, peace, and joy.  What's the problem?  That damn dominion thing.  It's got to subjugate any and all it can.  You see it in familial relations, accademics, business, religions, etc...  It makes me laugh at times, because I consider how many have little self control, yet want to control situations and people. 

The only control any truly has -is in surrender to what is beyond ourselves.  And trust doesn't come easy.  Perhaps it's because trust gets broken first.  Anyway, we are usually ignorant to the fact that trust morphed into fear, which usually invites anger to take up residence.  When fear or anger take the reigns of our thoughts; our words, choices, and deeds resonate with fear or anger.  Alternate realities can be realized through our free will, but most are ignorant to the fact we have choices -even in attitude.

Have you ever seen someone who's like a helpless conduit for whatever emotion passes by?  Emotion can be a red flag to get our attention.  Even if it "feels" like who we are, we are more than an emotion.  If we can step into the observer, it's like shifting mental gears and we can transcend situations and circumstance.  I think hate rather be love and anger rather be tranquility, fear rather be trust, sorrow rather be joy and regret rather be appreciation.  The challenge is in between.        

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook