Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Questions, please respond...
6 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2009 - 3:55PM #11
Elijahs1disciple

Your thoughts about me are not ALLAH'S Thoughts about me:

ALLAH forever bless you!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2009 - 9:40PM #12
Daniyal

Apr 8, 2009 -- 6:43PM, Elijahs1disciple wrote:

Peace to you...slave:

(1).  "Tricknology?"  I "know better"?  No, it is you who do not know me.  You slander me without knowledge of me whatsoever.  I truly respect you and your beliefs with humble understanding.  Conversing with you is two fold:  I share my beliefs as I understand them, and I seek understanding with you and your beliefs.  I ask that you give me the same respect as I afford unto you, if this is possible.  I realize you think little of Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) and view him as unworthy, however, my followship with him is humbly sincere.  I'm surprised of your choice of words, calling me "tricky" (of which, I know of no "tricks").  Every tub stands on its own bottom, if I am on the wrong path (which I am not), ALLAH is surely my Judge and Executor (not you).  ALLAH knows what is in my heart for HIM, you have no such knowledge of me:  ALLAH is compassionate with those who are earnestly seeking to Please only HIM...you are heartless if any one disagrees with you.  An emotion not that of ALLAH!  ALLAH, ISLAM, MUSLIM --- these WORDS were never heard of before the rising up of our messenger:  Which is a "sign" (according to the Holy Qur'an) that only ALLAH could provide!

(2).  So True!!!  ALLAH IS THE ONLY ONE with the Knowledge of the future:  HE GIVES HIS secrets to none except a Messenger whom HE CHOOSES.  ALLAH Chose Messenger Elijah Muhammad to deliver HIS Message to us!  I did not say, nor did I imply that the Qur'an was written by Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH).  Nor did I imply that Isa spoke wisdom (the Gospel) from himself.  All CAME FROM ALLAH.  There you go again using offensive speech ("stupid")....so very unnecessary and resentful.

(3).  Yes the Bible is corrupted, but there is some Truth in It and with the Guidance of ALLAH I have learned some of that Truth by way of ALLAH'S Chosen Messenger, Elijah Muhammad.  Isa's body died, his spirit (soul) is preserved BY ALLAH.  What I said is, Isa is NOT the Executor of "justice".  ALLAH IS THE EXECUTOR only.  You are the one who should re-read my words, I'm quite explicit and correct!

(4).  A Prophet can only "predict" what ALLAH GIVES of HIS WISDOM, which is my point -- ALLAH GIVES HIS WISDOM to whom HE Pleases -- as much or as little WISDOM as HE Pleases.  Obviously ALLAH did not share the Wisdom of the Day of Execution with Isa or Isa would have known when this would take place.  You said Isa would return to place "justice" but this is not true.  And yes a prophet can "predict" the future with the GUIDANCE OF ALLAH.  Let me ask you this:  In bringing about "justice", as you say "Isa will bring this to the world", isn't that the same as bringing about "Judgement"?  How is "justice" brought about without "Judging" who is due "justice" be it good or bad?  I brought up Matt. 24:36 because you said Isa will bring "justice" to the world.

(5).  Again I brought up St. John 16:13 to show that Isa is not the one who will bring about "justice" to the world.  If Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah is the one Isa was talking about in this Chapter and verse (St. John 16:13) then why does injustice still exist after 1,400 years of his presence?  And as I said in the beginning of this post -- every tub stands on its own bottom.  I am neither frustrated nor angry with you because our level of understanding differs, I only share what it is I know to be Truth and I listen (or read), very carefully, to others like yourself, that I may enrich my understanding.  I do this without an elevated temperment because my point of view is not accepted.  Yes, ALLAH CREATED ALL THINGS, and if you knew what it is our messenger has taught to us in Wisdom you could converse upon IT without anger:  but the "many things" said to us FROM ALLAH by way of HIS Chosen Messenger, Elijah Muhammad, you have no clue of THIS WISDOM.  Let me ask you another question!  Prophet Muhammad:   the Holy Qur'an IS universal Wisdom intended for all who submit, but Prophet Muhammad did not go around the world teaching Islam.  And here in America, some 1,400 years later, after Prop. Muhammad, the mentally dead of my people never encountered the Wisdom of Prop. Muhammad (until the raising of our messenger).  So, how were my people to be raised up into submission to ALLAH if Prophet Muhammad is the last servant to ALLAH?

(6).  I would never attempt to show you where ALLAH GIVES "props" to anyone.  No, I do not accept lip profession from anyone, except FROM ALLAH and HIS  Chosen servants, unless they can show me where I can find it written or said by our messenger or BY ALLAH HIMSELF. And Thank You So Much, I feel "young", however my age tells a much different story.  I've been studying Islam as taught by our messenger for well over 40 years now -- I have never come across Those Words by our messenger before:  "I DID NOT COME TO TEACH YOU ISLAM".  I was one among those who was here while our messenger was present, and I never heard nor read this until you wrote it.  Please, you go and ask where this can be found written or said by Messenger Elijah Muhammad since you claim he said it...but I know he didn't say it, so don't even bother!!!

(7).  I am born a Muslim!  And I waiver not from therein!

DEAD?  Physical death does not take away from the spiritual life.  Flesh is replaceable ---

ALLAH COMES TO MAKE ALL "THINGS" NEW!!

This body goes back to the earth never to rise again, however, the body is a "thing" from the earth, and it will return to the earth.  So true, dead men CANNOT do ANYTHING for me nor for themselves, especially when they are dead from the neck up!   (smile)

There are different levels of understanding in all things and Islam is no different.  For sure you cannot believe unless ALLAH wants or permits you to believe.  I pray constantly to remain in HIS MERCY...though most understand not but ALLAH FULLY UNDERSTANDS!

I thank you again and May the Peace and Blessings of ALLAH be with you

First if you born muslims you would be writeing all the crap

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2009 - 10:13PM #13
Elijahs1disciple

"crap"?? Your word of Wisdom is priceless!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2009 - 8:02AM #14
Amilius1970

as Salaamu Alaikum.  It is not my job nor anybody elses job to say who is and who isn't a muslim.  We have to let the Almighty Creator, Allah, do all of the sorting during judgement when the time comes.  Whom ever the person may be, that has taken Shahada and calls themselves a muslim is my brother or sister in Islam.  Everyone is a potential muslim.  No matter what they believe and practice, Almighty Allah can make anybody a muslim.  Now, as far as the question go's, I know that it is not God's will that any man should perish.  However, your Creator has given each of us this thing called "free will".  And The Almighty Creator Allah is serious about free will.  So much so that there is nothing that will make Him interfere with it.  God wants you to do His will simply for the love of it.  Now, The Nation of Islam gave birth to a lot of different things: The 5 Percenters, the reformed muslims who followed Imam Warith Deen Mohammed, and a few other movements.  So, Al Hamdu Allahi, because Americans have an islamic identity that isn't Arabic, Pakistani, Somali, West African, South-East Asian, or European.  We Are All One Ummah!  There are Ahmadiyya and Wahabi muslims that have very different views but nobody is going to deny them the right to call themselves muslims.  You have some sufi movements (Dzihkri) that are not exactly the same as Sunni or Shi'a but they call themselves muslims.  The prophet (S.A.W.) said to be careful not to call anyone a Kafr.  We all need to ask for mercy and forgiveness of Allah Subanna wa ta' Ala.  Even if you believe that Allah is a half white, half black mulatto person, because in the end we all will be given our judgement.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 7:03PM #15
the slave

To bro. elijahs1disciple:

1)"ALLAH, ISLAM, MUSLIM --- these WORDS were never heard of before the rising up of our messenger:" These words were heard in America WAY before elijah chose to preach. Are you serious?

2)"So True!!!  ALLAH IS THE ONLY ONE with the Knowledge of the future" then you say "And yes a prophet can "predict" the future" CONTRADICTION sir! "HE GIVES HIS secrets to none except a Messenger whom HE CHOOSES.  ALLAH Chose Messenger Elijah Muhammad to deliver HIS Message to us!" where is your proof ALLAH chose elijah as HIS messenger?

3)"Isa's body died" this is a filthy lie and it contradicts the Quran. "Isa is NOT the Executor of "justice".  ALLAH IS THE EXECUTOR only." according to the bible Isa(pbuh) said "only ALLAH is good" so ofcourse all good (justice, etc...) comes from ALLAH but Isa(pbuh) will return to earth which is a major sign of the coming of THE HOUR. Quran 43:61 And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of  Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

4)"A Prophet can only "predict" what ALLAH GIVES of HIS WISDOM" then you say "And yes a prophet can "predict" the future" once again CONTRADICTION sir! "Let me ask you this:  In bringing about "justice", as you say "Isa will bring this to the world", isn't that the same as bringing about "Judgement"?" First of all, I NEVER said Isa(pbuh) will return to earth and bring justice according to his own agenda and free will choices! read this Hadith Book 40, Number 6924:
Narrated by Abu Hurayrah: Certainly, the time of prayer will come and then Jesus (peace_be_upon_him), son of Mary, will descend and lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah see him, it (anti-christ) will (disappear) just as salt dissolves in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely. Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

5)I'm not mad bro. "If Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah is the one Isa was talking about in this Chapter and verse (St. John 16:13) then why does injustice still exist after 1,400 years of his presence?" Injustice was here before Muhammad(pbuh), during the life of Muhammad(pbuh), and after Muhammad(pbuh). I NEVER said when the Spirit Of Truth comes ALL injustice will vanish forever! amazing! "Prophet Muhammad:   the Holy Qur'an IS universal Wisdom intended for all who submit, but Prophet Muhammad did not go around the world teaching Islam.  And here in America, some 1,400 years later, after Prop. Muhammad, the mentally dead of my people never encountered the Wisdom of Prop. Muhammad (until the raising of our messenger).  So, how were my people to be raised up into submission to ALLAH if Prophet Muhammad is the last servant to ALLAH?" First of all Noble Drew Ali, Marcus Garvey, master Fard, and some others spoke about islam in America after the slave period. In fact, El Hajj Malik Shabazz is the one who spread elijah's message across America to the masses of people and made islam popular among blacks in the U.S. NOT elijah. p.s. what is "the Wisdom of Prop. Muhammad"? The Quran and islam is NOT Muhammad's(pbuh) wisdom. The Quran is from ALLAH.

6)"I've been studying Islam as taught by our messenger for well over 40 years now" "you go and ask where this can be found written or said by Messenger Elijah Muhammad" You know many of the teachings of elijah WAS NOT written.

7)"So true, dead men CANNOT do ANYTHING for me" but you praise a dead man(master fard) forever just like on the back of the final call.

Brother disciple to you be your way and to me be mine. Peace.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2009 - 7:17PM #16
Sword_of_truth

html_removed

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem)

(In the Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Mercifull)

السلام عليكم

Assalamy Alyakium

May Peace Be upon You

Everything Belongs to Allah, The Exalted in Might, The Knowing.

There is no Deity worthy of worship except for Allah, The Exalted in Might, The Knowing.

Prophet Muhammad (ṣall Allahu ʿalayhi wa sallam) is the final messenger of Allah, The Exalted in Might, The Knowing.

"Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets" - The Holy Qur'an (Al-Ahzab, 33/40).

The Holy Qur'an is the word of Allah, The Exalted in Might, The Knowing.

Will they not then ponder on the Quran? If it had been from other than God they would have found therein much contradiction and incongruity. - The Holy Qur'an (al-Nisa’, 4.82)

Ibn Taymiyyah said: 'No one can declare a Muslim as a non-Muslim even if he is wrong and has committed a grave error, until the evidence is established against him and the proofs are presented to him. If a person is truly confirmed to be a Muslim, this cannot be changed from him with doubt. Islam cannot be whitherdawn from a person until the evidence is established against him and the misconception is removed.'

The rules and pillars of Islam and to be a Muslim are clear so someone who associates partners with Allah The Exalted In Might The Knowing has commited a grave error, someone who does not believe in the final Prophet (PBUH) has commited a grave error,

the evidence and proof has been presented.

Those who call themselves Muslims say That we associate no partners with Allah (SWT) and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his last and final Messenger, and the Noble Qur'an is the word of Allah (SWT)

Then no doubt will their be that you are a Muslim.

Quoted
"as Salaamu Alaikum.  It is not my job nor anybody elses job to say who is and who isn't a muslim."

but it our job to spread the message of Islam and invite to the oneness of Allah SWT

"This is my way; I invite unto Allâh (i.e. to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allâh i.e to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allâh.

— The Holy Qur'an (12:108)

Masalama
(with peace / goodbye)

HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook