Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Just when I thought I was out...
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 1:34AM #1
Aeuzent
Been a good long while but I'm back and ready to tear stupidity a new one. I never took the move from the Win95 message board software to a MySpace clone well but it seems like there have been a few upgrades around here and the nutters have even started to wander in. Better even than all that nonsense is that my admin powers are still intact so I'm not sure who's policing the boards these days but you got help.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 1:58AM #2
gorm-sionnach
Hey...

Not a Satanist myself, and other than Satanic Stalker, there really is not a lot of traffic on this (or even other Satanist) boards...

Though she might enjoy the company;)

Still looks like your the only Host though.
Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 1:34AM #3
Aeuzent
Been a good long while but I'm back and ready to tear stupidity a new one. I never took the move from the Win95 message board software to a MySpace clone well but it seems like there have been a few upgrades around here and the nutters have even started to wander in. Better even than all that nonsense is that my admin powers are still intact so I'm not sure who's policing the boards these days but you got help.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 1:58AM #4
gorm-sionnach
Hey...

Not a Satanist myself, and other than Satanic Stalker, there really is not a lot of traffic on this (or even other Satanist) boards...

Though she might enjoy the company;)

Still looks like your the only Host though.
Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2009 - 3:43PM #5
SatanicStalker
Welcome back! Good to see you again. Next, we'll just need to bait some stupid people over to argue with...

(just kidding of course)

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 10:59PM #6
Aeuzent
We are the bait

I miss back during the early Bush administration when they all felt empowered. Got the best crazy shit on a daily basis.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 11:03PM #7
Sacrificialgoddess

Aeuzent wrote:

Well, we are supposed to have a new upgrade here soon, so whatever they spin out, I'm hoping it will be a good thing.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2009 - 9:07AM #8
Spidertotem
Im not really a satanist either,but Id be willing to discuss some things..I would have to say that part of my philosophy is satanic in nature.I do enjoy "black" metal,although a lot of that could hardly be considered La Veyan type satanic.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 3:59PM #9
SatanicStalker
If musical preference or dress sense were prescribed for Satanists they would have kicked me out long ago. I'm a country girl. Blame it on Montana.

Only the people who know me really well are not surprised when they learn I'm a Satanist. Those who only know me peripherally just see a sensible-looking, pleasant girl who does her homework and doesn't draw attention.

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 6:32PM #10
Sacrificialgoddess

SatanicStalker wrote:

If musical preference or dress sense were prescribed for Satanists they would have kicked me out long ago. I'm a country girl. Blame it on Montana.

Only the people who know me really well are not surprised when they learn I'm a Satanist. Those who only know me peripherally just see a sensible-looking, pleasant girl who does her homework and doesn't draw attention.

~Stalker

Well, country music is from the devil... ;)

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook