Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Just when I thought I was out...
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 11:01PM #11
gorm-sionnach

sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Well, country music is from the devil... ;)

it used to be in the 50's...:rolleyes:

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 11:01PM #12
SatanicStalker
I've been wishing I had the whole devil's band segment from that song for a ringtone for a while now. I've found the beginning of the song, and Johnny's segment, but not what I want.

Yes, the things I've been told I get from Satan are things like a taste for country music and good grades. Go figure. Worse than drugs and violence I guess.

And yes, as far as I'm concerned the Satanic sympathizers who aren't actually Satanists are totally welcome here, we always need more people around to help keep the conversations lively. And to help with the whole idiot-bowling thing.

I'm here jumping up and down waving my arms looking like a tasty morsel of salty deep-fried immortal soul, but no idiots are biting yet. What am I doing wrong Aeuzent?

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 11:01PM #13
gorm-sionnach

sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Well, country music is from the devil... ;)

it used to be in the 50's...:rolleyes:

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 11:01PM #14
SatanicStalker
I've been wishing I had the whole devil's band segment from that song for a ringtone for a while now. I've found the beginning of the song, and Johnny's segment, but not what I want.

Yes, the things I've been told I get from Satan are things like a taste for country music and good grades. Go figure. Worse than drugs and violence I guess.

And yes, as far as I'm concerned the Satanic sympathizers who aren't actually Satanists are totally welcome here, we always need more people around to help keep the conversations lively. And to help with the whole idiot-bowling thing.

I'm here jumping up and down waving my arms looking like a tasty morsel of salty deep-fried immortal soul, but no idiots are biting yet. What am I doing wrong Aeuzent?

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 3:37PM #15
SatanicStalker
Is the hook showing through?

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 11:56PM #16
Aeuzent
We did used to have a lot of people go start fights in other forums, not that I'd advocating this. We're keeping pretty quiet and they have bigger problems right now.

Like black presidents, drives em crazy.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook