Switch to Forum Live View Is Farrakhan the end of the line?
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2009 - 6:46PM #1
alnas321
It seems that Master Fard Muhammad raises up other people to represent Him.  I don't fully understand why.  But judging from how he raised the Honorable Elijha Muhammad, and Bro Louis Farrakhan, don't be surprised if another claims to represent the divine power of Master Fard Muhammad.

What do you think?

Great Forum!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2009 - 6:38AM #2
alnas321
Sorry for responding to my own post, but I need to add somthing here, as it relates to the issue of Master Fard Muhammad's raising up men to represent Him.   

You know, I wonder if registered members of the Nation of Islam understand the ayat in sura 55,  I think verse 26, where it says "all on it pass away, but there endures forever the peroson of thy Lord..."   

Do they really believe the 112th sura, where it says:  "He Allah is One"  and "He beget not , nor is He begotten".  How do they relate this truth with their belief in Master Fard Muhammad being God in Person?

To members of the Nation of Islam;  As God evolves, He prays to God.   Even Master Fard Muhammad prayed to God for a while.   You don't understand fully the concept of the originator of the heavens and earth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2009 - 7:33PM #3
Elijahs1disciple

I replied to this post...why did not my reply follow this "new" format?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook