Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View An Interview with the author of The Lebor Feasa Runda
5 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2009 - 11:56PM #1
Raven Wildewood
I recently had the opportunity to conduct an interview with Steven L. Akins, the author of The Lebor Feasa Runda, a controversial new book that has taken the Pagan community by storm.

You can read it on my LiveJournal log at: http://raven-wildewood.livejournal.com/525.html
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 12:13AM #2
Ladyanastasia
Interesting. I hope no one minds me stating an observation here.

But, he was just here debating the books merits with other members a few days ago, and now this.

New members first ever post, is a link to an interview... Seems to me like someones trying to drum up some publicity.
Amare Et Sapere Vix Deo Conceditur
Even a God Finds It Hard to Love and Be Wise At 

http://paganmystics.ning.com/
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 12:30AM #3
Raven Wildewood

LadyAnastasia wrote:

Interesting. I hope no one minds me stating an observation here.

But, he was just here debating the books merits with other members a few days ago, and now this.

New members first ever post, is a link to an interview... Seems to me like someones trying to drum up some publicity.

Yes, that was my first post. I thought that I would mention the interview after having read some of the comments on the thread that had been posted by the author and other members here.

Raven

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 1:54AM #4
Moonsmith
I've looked at a bit of this. This looks dangerously similar to the Nazi propaganda Himmler came out with in order to indoctrinate his SS minions deeper into the invented Celtic and Nordic History they created.........The Thule society in fact was initially created by individuals who eventually created the German Workers Party, which of course later became the Nazi party...How can anyone verify the veracity of the work of the 'original' german manuscript, when the original Irish apparently no longer exists, if it ever did?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 7:27AM #5
Raven Wildewood

TomásFlannabhra wrote:

It looks like a sock-puppet account: created February 3 of this year, no friends, one journal entry that happens to be an Akins interview...

You can be my friend, Tommy

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 8:00AM #6
Raven Wildewood

TomásFlannabhra wrote:

A generous offer, but I'll pass.

Oh, Tomas, I'm hurt.....don't you like girls?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 8:15AM #7
Chiah

Raven Wildewood wrote:

Oh, Tomas, I'm hurt.....don't you like girls?

Why would it matter if he did or didn't?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 8:26AM #8
Raven Wildewood

Chiah wrote:

Why would it matter if he did or didn't?

Don't tell me that Tomas is gay too?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 8:30AM #9
Chiah
I've no idea. It's none of my business. Why? Do you have a problem with oh noes!!!!teh gays?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2009 - 8:41AM #10
Raven Wildewood

Chiah wrote:

I've no idea. It's none of my business. Why? Do you have a problem with oh noes!!!!teh gays?

Nothing personal, but it just seems like there are a lot of gays in the Pagan community. Not sure why, but I've noticed it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook