Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Seveth Day Adventists...Abortion Supporters?
4 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2010 - 10:21PM #11
Ichthys

Blessed be blessed. I don't know why any church would endorse the killing of God's children. It is outrageous and sad that even conservative churches begin to give in to thsi barbarian practice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2010 - 7:51AM #12
Van

I agree. It's hard to comprehend the behavior of those who profess to follow God. One way to understand it better is to look to the bible. The people of Israel were God's chosen people but they, along with the strong arm of the law, put their Leader, Creator and Redeemer to death.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 11:15PM #13
sincerly

Aug 25, 2010 -- 7:51AM, Van wrote:

I agree. It's hard to comprehend the behavior of those who profess to follow God. One way to understand it better is to look to the bible. The people of Israel were God's chosen people but they, along with the strong arm of the law, put their Leader, Creator and Redeemer to death.

Van, whose sin did Jesus die for?? What did Jesus mean when HE said, "For this purpose came I into the world??

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2010 - 4:28AM #14
Dconklin

>But recently, I have come to find out that this faith includes a belief I do not agree with.

There's no belief in the SDA church in regards to abortion.  That is left up to the conscience of each individual.  Guidelines were developed to guide the physicians and patients at the various hospitals.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2010 - 4:30AM #15
Dconklin

Fact: You can get an abortion at many SDA hospitals with no problem.

Can you provide the proof for this claim?  How do we know that this is a "fact"?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2011 - 2:55PM #16
Briwen

Aug 24, 2010 -- 10:21PM, Ichthys wrote:

Blessed be blessed. I don't know why any church would endorse the killing of God's children. It is outrageous and sad that even conservative churches begin to give in to thsi barbarian practice.

I'm amazed how many people are so upset about this, yet no one ever seems to be outraged by rape or incest. Rape must not be barbarian enough to get upset about.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2011 - 3:50PM #17
Dconklin

Oct 30, 2010 -- 4:30AM, Dconklin wrote:

Fact: You can get an abortion at many SDA hospitals with no problem.

Can you provide the proof for this claim?  How do we know that this is a "fact"?

Still waiting for a response.  I'm not surprised in the least.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook