Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
6 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2009 - 3:59AM #21
mrgreen
i'm not saying they are nice people by any means - Anonymous are a very immature and nasty group. But when everyone brands them as something bigger than they are, it hypes them up.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2009 - 11:52PM #22
anotherpaul

mrgreen wrote:

i'm not saying they are nice people by any means - Anonymous are a very immature and nasty group. But when everyone brands them as something bigger than they are, it hypes them up.

I agree they want attention.

My suggestion is that anyone who knows some personally tell them to stop or they will be reported to the authorities and if they don't stop, do it. That helps them and the ones they harm. There is NO excuse for their actions or for anyone to sit by and let them do it if they know who they may be. That makes a person a sharer in their sins.

It is like many other things, if allowed to continue it gets worse.

(Proverbs 5:22-23) 22 His own errors will catch the wicked one, and in the ropes of his own sin he will be taken hold of. 23 He will be the one to die because there is no discipline, and [because] in the abundance of his foolishness he goes astray.

(Ecclesiastes 8:11) 11 Because sentence against a bad work has not been executed speedily, that is why the heart of the sons of men has become fully set in them to do bad.

Helping such realize the error of their ways is a good thing, if we can do it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook