6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 2:12PM #1
Kalzera
Jesus Christ was a 'Guru' to His people as Nanak was to Sikhs today. Both taught the same God who calls to everyone in a way that they can understand.

I don't mean to sound offensive, but I don't understand why you're posting material that's almost evangelistic on a non-Christian forum.
However men try to reach me, I return their love with my love; whatever path they may travel, it leads to me in the end - Bhagavad Gita 4:11

"Knowledge is a light which God casteth into the heart of whomsoever He willeth" - The Four Valleys; Hadith
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2009 - 6:38PM #2
L. A. Theophilus
You are right: I should have posted at a Discussion Site, and for that I apoligize, but I believe that Sikhism is one of the Seven Great Religions of the World, and as such is addressed in the Book of Revelation from the Bible, through The Message to Smyrna.  Please know that I speak from the heart.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2009 - 10:01AM #3
Kalzera

L. A. Theophilus wrote:

Please know that I speak from the heart.

I have many Christian friends. By this point in my life I've come to realize most of them don't mean to be offensive and are only doing what they believe is morally justified. Being that you are living out the life God has taught you, I don't hold this against you. :)

However men try to reach me, I return their love with my love; whatever path they may travel, it leads to me in the end - Bhagavad Gita 4:11

"Knowledge is a light which God casteth into the heart of whomsoever He willeth" - The Four Valleys; Hadith
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook