Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Trinity makes sense!!
3 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2011 - 12:01PM #1
older

The trunity docrine Never made sense to me, for I did not hear it  until I went to a church for the 1st time as a teen and  I had only studied the bible at home. I felt  that the  Doxology was a lie and so much so I felt like vomiting to be  listening to liars. The bible says Jehovah is the Most High God.  So do you beleive it because it says  in Math. ch 28 to bapize in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost? Well the fake christian called Constantine was a pagan and only pretended to be a Christian. And he presided over the Council of Nicea that declared  God was a trinity. Those the opposed Constantine were  exiled, and death if they came back into Roman territory. So that Council feared  the  ruler  instead of obedience to God. Math wrote in Hebrew and they added that prhase that you think proves trinity.  Do some research and you will find that Constantine who pretened  he was Christian in the year 312 , named Sunday as a day for wroship of the Sun God. No Christian who is true would do that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2011 - 7:15PM #2
older

So who are you,"WHOAMI"  you are one who is following  the deliberate  changes  made by traditional  Christianity, who follows the Council of Nicea.  It was a fake Christian Council.  Constantine  had  paid pagan biships and  he was head of paganism. His desire was to expand his Roman Empire, and do do so  he followed a step by step program to boost his popularity.  He forbid the sacrifce of  children that were tied to altars for the  Sun God  where they  put them on  remote altars and  waited for the Sun to kill them.  That was done  to boost his favor among possible Christians for they had an intense  dislike of killing the children. So they rescued them  and adopted them so it was actually  making more Christians.  So by decalring he was a Christian and making that  change  he boosted his favor among people.  But he also formed an army , and used the banner  that indicated  Christ, for each  group of troops to carry, saying it was  his Christian army. Well that was the  opposite of what Christ taught. So how did he fool the people into thinking it was the  right  thing to do? He confiscated  the Codex forms of the bible, making it  an offense of treason to possess one. Not those wanting to  truly be Christian could not compare what Christ taught to what  Constantine taught.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2011 - 7:22PM #3
older

The true Christians who followed Christ  made those hand  copied  codex  copies of the letters or the Apostles in severallanguages. They  destroyed any mistkes   rewitieng them very carefully. They made the very 1st book forms instead of scrolls so they could teach door to door as did Jesus. And they had been taught to read the bible often... daily. Now they were forbidden, and who was hindering that daily reading? Constantine of course who was the pretend  Christian. So to keep on obeying Jesus to go and teach they fled to  Barbarian territory and were teaching the Barbarians . Well Constantine used that army that Christ would not approve of to  continue to kill the true Christians by  conquering where they fled.  And he accomplished it by removing the bibles in his own territory.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2011 - 7:35PM #4
older

The pagans had many gods, and Constantine was head of paganism . They seemed to be very pious, praying often. But to pagans , god is not like a king who must be obeyed. God is who one prays to for  favors. but kings  are  to be obeyed. So not wanting any opposition , Constantine made Jesus into God , not a god. A  god also means someone who has more than normal power.So Jesus  who perforemd  miralces was  a god. But Constnat ine wnated him to be equal  to God.  And that is trinity doctrine.. an equality to God Almighty.   Constantine was  considered to be equal to the Sun God and declared himself the son of the Sun God and equal in power.  So again he carefully found ways to combine paganism and Christiantiy . He removed the name of  all gods in his speech and in  written  documents. He set Sunday as the day for worship of the Sun God but removed the name later. He made it a criminal offense to not horor Sunday  and keep it Holy, but left out the name of who it is holy for.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2011 - 4:32PM #5
Newtonian

weird - 4 pages of posts , but when I click on pages 2-4 I get no posts!

Hi Older!

WhoamI - Where are you?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 10:56PM #6
older

where was I  ? oUT OF TOWN getting  shots to try to preserve my eyesight, and was wiped out for the rest of the day and the next. But when Jesus said to teach all that  he taught his disciples .. and he taught them "My Father is greater than I am" we should do so.  Men such as presided over by a pagan leader of all pagan religon  and paid by him as  were the Council of Nicea  are not expecgted to teach truth.

The codex forms of the bible were confiscated and the owners executed for treason. This is recorded in history. Why was it considered treason?  Because Emperor Constantine wanted no rival.  Another king that was not appointed and  in agreement with him  was not acceptable. Yet the Christians were never forming an army, never forming sabotage, and were peaceable.

When you read in Rev. Jesus was and still is  the leader of his true  congregations. He knew what was taking place in each situation. Never was Peter head of Christianity, and neither was anyone else, for Jesus told Peter I am your leader and all of you are brothers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 11:01PM #7
older

tjose that use trintiy doctrine are taught many scriptures our of context. How , for instance are the brothers  "One?" it means one in agreement. So Jesus said that they many be one just as we are one.So Jesus and his Father are in agreement. But the trinity  followers do not read the context tha I just quoted. So trinity is not proved by that scripture either.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 11:28PM #8
older

The angels are gods, and each one of them is a god. That includes Satan who is a disobedient angel seeking  to gain  power and get people to follow him. The scriptures  when translated put an a  in front of words to clarify.  So to add an a is proper translation. They deliberately left it our  when stating  Jesus is god, and it should say Jesus is a god, meaning he has a great deal of power. That power came from his Father, Jehovah.

Why do so few preachers  use the name of Jehovah? Just like in Israel when Jesus began his preaching it was against the law of Israel  to utter the name Jehovah ( said in Hebrew of course)  that is why Jesus had to tell and make known the name of Jesus. The leaders of Israel had ignored what Moses did in making his heavenly fathers name known. They instead copied the pagan custom originated by Satan so he could get  nations to think it was  ruled by Almight God ,Jehvoah so the  religous leaders removed the name of Jehovah from some bibles.Then people could really be confused. And it confused and deceived many people whointended to be good Christians. So Constantine followed that pattern and  took the name of gods our of all public speeches and witten documents. That is why Sunday came to be regarded as a Holy Day, when Constantine declared it a holy Day for his favorite god, the Sun God. And the  churches followed. They really thought it was the Sabbath that  was to be observed  from God thru Moses. I can remember getting scolded on the farm as a teen because we harvested our crops on Sunday, and the nearby religons said it was to be kept  holy!  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 11:40PM #9
older

Notice please the average trinity  beleier also  beleives in observing the Sabbath. And did they consult the scriptures on this ? The Apostles spoke of the naecessary things being kept, and the Sabbath was not in the "necessary  things" And of course neither is tritnty.  But fighting for the land they live in  is.They seem to think God wants them to fight ..and that  god is the unnamed god called Satan. He was allowed to rule the nation, until the appointed times were overm and then ps. 110 begins to be fulfilled. The appionted times also called the Gentile times ended in 1914 and then Eph ch 1 says the God of heaven,Jehovah will set up his kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. So those set up in his kingdom  also knew that trinty was not what the scriptures really taiught so JWs have been exposing it as a false doctrine along with the hellfire doctrine.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook