5 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2009 - 4:34PM #1
SidianMSJones
Hello to the Wiccan community :)
MyMythos.org is now opening its doors for PRIVATE BETA. That means invited persons ONLY. MyMythos is proud to offer you these first glimpses into this new website where all faiths can find common spiritual ground in the name of peace.

Click here to access your invitation: http://mymythos.ning.com/?xgi=0blAIna

Thank you for your time. And please do let us know what you think.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2009 - 4:53PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess
Have you okay'd this through the Powers that Be, or is this spam?
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2009 - 4:58PM #3
SidianMSJones
Powers that be?
It's an offering. It's free and you may take it at your leisure.
The invites will soon be closed though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2009 - 6:09PM #4
Sacrificialgoddess

SidianMSJones wrote:

Powers that be?
It's an offering. It's free and you may take it at your leisure.
The invites will soon be closed though.

You agreed to follow the ROC.

In that, you agreed that:
[QUOTE]
You may NOT use Beliefnet Forums to promote websites, products or services. [/QUOTE]

Now, if you got the okay from Martha, then all is kosher.  Otherwise, follow the rules you agreed to.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 11:47AM #5
KeaErisdottir
I keep forgetting that World Peace is always so much more important than a productive spiritual life, honorable conduct, and a personal relationship with the Gods.

My bad.  Time to go be sucked into the Borg....

Oh yeah, and that ROC thing.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 3:08PM #6
Sacrificialgoddess

KeaErisdottir wrote:

I keep forgetting that World Peace is always so much more important than a productive spiritual life, honorable conduct, and a personal relationship with the Gods.

I have to confess, I didn't look to see exactly what was going on with the site.  I was just cranky enough to nail the roc thing right off. 

I need to work on the cranky thing.  ;)

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 11:47AM #7
KeaErisdottir

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 3:08PM #8
Sacrificialgoddess

KeaErisdottir wrote:

I have to confess, I didn't look to see exactly what was going on with the site.  I was just cranky enough to nail the roc thing right off. 

I need to work on the cranky thing.  ;)

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook