6 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2008 - 6:09PM #1
DharamRakshak
Well I really want to know why Sikhs want Khalistan? And why are they blaming Hindu organizations like RSS, VHP etc.for attacking the Sikhs in Delhi during Indira Gandhi's assassination. I have seen many videos on youtube in which they blame all the Hindu organizations for attacking the Sikhs during 1984. I have seen Sikhs spreading false propaganda and Anti-Hindu media that Hindus are trying to steal Sikh history, well you can keep your history we don't want it and never we have claimed it, we have a 5000 year old history but we don't think Sikhs are any different from Hindus, yet many Sikhs do. I have seen many Sikhs who only celebrate Sikh festivals, we don't mind at all but we are brothers not enemies. You guys are our own people then why do you protest?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 2:10PM #2
Kalzera
Sikhs want Khalistan so that they can have their own land with their own religious laws. Keep in mind, though, that not all Sikhs want it as badly as other Sikhs do. Some are perfectly content remaining in India, Canada, the UK, and other countries where Sikhs gather. I can't speak for everyone, though.

There are some Sikh extremist groups that participate in the activity you described. But, like other religious groups of the world, these extremists represent a minority and don't reflect Sikh opinion as a whole.
However men try to reach me, I return their love with my love; whatever path they may travel, it leads to me in the end - Bhagavad Gita 4:11

"Knowledge is a light which God casteth into the heart of whomsoever He willeth" - The Four Valleys; Hadith
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook