Switch to Forum Live View I'm pretty close to converting to Seventh-Day Adventism-but I have one conflict I'm
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 4:36PM #1
Reglindis

im new to this site but id love to help you in anyway i can about whatever is confusing you... but i dont know how to read your whole post.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2010 - 2:56PM #2
sincerly

Oct 29, 2010 -- 4:36PM, Reglindis wrote:

im new to this site but id love to help you in anyway i can about whatever is confusing you... but i dont know how to read your whole post.....

It appears that original post was deleted/partially moved except for the heading. But Welcome to the Forums.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2010 - 8:53AM #3
samuelbb7

If I can be of any help I would love to help you.   I came to know JESUS 35 years ago and joined the Seveth day Adventist church.  A choice I have never regreted.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook