Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Baha'i view of Sikhism
6 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2008 - 3:50PM #1
Light_Worker
Are the Sikh gurus considered legitimate by Baha'is as prophets of God? Are there writings read, or do Baha'is by and large ignore the Sikh tradition?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2008 - 8:26PM #2
Kalzera
[QUOTE=Light_Worker;827822]Are the Sikh gurus considered legitimate by Baha'is as prophets of God?
Are there writings read, or do Baha'is by and large ignore the Sikh tradition?[/QUOTE]

From my understanding, Nanak and the following Gurus are considered as "Saints of the Highest Order".  Like examples to live our life by.

Personally, I would consider Nanak near the station of Bahá'u'lláh, because they taught the exact same thing. But, this is a personal opinion, and not one representative of the faith.

Whether the Granth is read by Bahá'ís or not I do not know. I do own one and try to read it, but sadly the translator of my copy had a strong anti-Hindu bias and tried to claim Sikhs were Hindus.

And, I haven't signed a declaration card yet, so I can't call myself truly Bahá'í.

That's all the information I can add to answer your question.
However men try to reach me, I return their love with my love; whatever path they may travel, it leads to me in the end - Bhagavad Gita 4:11

"Knowledge is a light which God casteth into the heart of whomsoever He willeth" - The Four Valleys; Hadith
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2008 - 12:16AM #3
Adibinator
I'll quote Robert Stockman:

"Guru Nanak Sahib, founder of Sikhism (c. 1500 C.E.), lived between the time of Muhammad and the Báb and the Bahá'í writings refer to that period as the dispensation of Muhammad, thus implying that it had no Manifestation. Presumably Bahá'ís would view Sikhism as a religion based on inspiration, not revelation, and drawing off the Indian and Middle Eastern revelations for its teachings."

Here's a document that shows some similarities between the Baha'i Faith and Sikhism:

http://bahai-library.com/?file=warwick_sikhism_bahai

There is also a quote by `Abdu'l-Baha that might be referring to the Sikhs (I've been told it could just be yogis in general), if I'm not mistaken. He praises them as a "people in the East who do not smoke tobacco" or something to that effect.

While we do not consider Guru Nanak a prophet with a divine dispensation, we do regard him as an inspired man with equally inspired teachings - it just wasn't revelation like that of Christ, Muhammad, Baha'u'llah, etc.

I hope that helps! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 02, 2010 - 1:44PM #4
Tingling

Smile , Hi to all Bahai here ,  i m a Sikh

I once discussed Abt  Sikhi and Bahai Faith With my frnd KALZERA ,   i wanna learn  more abt your lovely faith .

Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 03, 2010 - 1:41PM #5
world citizen

Welcome Singling!

First, please accept my apology that you have had to wait almost a full day for a response.  There are not too many Baha'is that visit Beliefnet daily but, when they are here, you will find they are very knowledgeable of the Baha'i Faith.

Because there is so much to say about Baha'u'llah's wondrous teachings, most visitors to this forum have already done a bit of reading and tend to ask questions of a specific nature.  May I suggest that you visit our international website first?  Depending on your particular interest(s), you'll find many different areas of the Faith to investigate.

Given that you are a Sikh, you might prefer to delve into some of the mystical writings of Baha'u'llah (especially 'The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys').  For this I recommend the Baha'i Reference Library, where you will also find writings of the other Central Figures of the Baha'i Faith.

Please return and share some of your thoughts with us and ask any possible questions you might have concerning anything you have read.

Namaste, WC

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love. ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 05, 2010 - 3:40AM #6
Tingling

Hi World Citizen ,

Thanks for your post !

i read " Seven vally n Four Valleys "   ,  wonderful n peaceful  .

i earlier read "Kittab e Aqdas "  indicates the Abrahmic nature of This lovely faith .

my question  same as that of thread starter " Bahai s view of Sikh Guru sahib "

as i was told that Bahais consider  very limited no of Prophets namely Abraham ,Jesus , Mohammad ,  .....  Baha -u-llah .  and Prophet came after 1000 years .

can you provide reliable source related  .

Any way do you intentionally changed Ting ling to Singling ?Smile

May 3, 2010 -- 1:41PM, world citizen wrote:

Welcome Singling!

First, please accept my apology that you have had to wait almost a full day for a response.  There are not too many Baha'is that visit Beliefnet daily but, when they are here, you will find they are very knowledgeable of the Baha'i Faith.

Because there is so much to say about Baha'u'llah's wondrous teachings, most visitors to this forum have already done a bit of reading and tend to ask questions of a specific nature.  May I suggest that you visit our international website first?  Depending on your particular interest(s), you'll find many different areas of the Faith to investigate.

Given that you are a Sikh, you might prefer to delve into some of the mystical writings of Baha'u'llah (especially 'The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys').  For this I recommend the Baha'i Reference Library, where you will also find writings of the other Central Figures of the Baha'i Faith.

Please return and share some of your thoughts with us and ask any possible questions you might have concerning anything you have read.

Namaste, WC

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 05, 2010 - 3:05PM #7
world citizen

Tingling ~

"Singling"?!  Embarassed  Please forgive me...  Often my fingers move across the keyboard faster than my brain is functioning.  I probably had "sikh" on my mind when I hit the s key.  Laughing

I am unfamiliar with Sikh Guru Sahib.  Were you possibly referring to Baha'i thought on the Sikh holy book "Guru Granth Sahib"?  My knowledge of Sikh beliefs is very limited but if you're asking about the book, my understanding is that it was compiled by 10 Sikh Gurus and includes passages from both Hindu and Sufi thought.  Is this correct?

Just as there are many inspired "holy books" around the world that did NOT arise from the appearance of a Manifestation of God (e.g., Bhagavad Gita, Bible, Qurán), my personal belief is that the Guru Granth Sahib would fall into this category -- inspired but not Divinely revealed.  There is absolutely nothing in the Baha'i Writings that refer either to 1) this book as being among the past's Sacred Scriptures, or 2) Guru Nanak Dev as being among the Prophets of God.

You might be interested in looking into the history of Prof. Pritam Singh (1881-1959) for more insight of this subject.  Singh was a Sikh from a prominent family in Punjab who was teaching at the University of Calcutta when he first heard of Baha'u'llah in 1909.

"The many articles and books written by Pritam Singh about the Faith include 'Herald of the East,' 'The Place of [the] Báb in Bahaism,' 'The Prophet of this Age,' 'Bahá'u'lláh,' 'The Rise of the Bahá'í Faith in Iran,' 'The Second Coming of Shri Krishna' and 'The Two Bridges, Zoroastrianism and Bahá'í Faith.'" 1

1 ~Shoghi Effendi, "Messages to the Indian Subcontinent," p. 443

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love. ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 06, 2010 - 1:52PM #8
Tingling

Hi World citizen !

you know every male Sikh name  end with Singh , thats why i thought  you intentional used Sing instead of Ting Smile

Just as there are many inspired "holy books" around the world that did NOT arise from the appearance of a Manifestation of God (e.g., Bhagavad Gita, Bible, Qurán), my personal belief is that the Guru Granth Sahib would fall into this category -- inspired but not Divinely revealed.  There is absolutely nothing in the Baha'i Writings that refer either to 1) this book as being among the past's Sacred Scriptures, or 2) Guru Nanak Dev as being among the Prophets of God.

i feel from your answers that  " Guru Granth Sahib and Sikh Guru "are not Divine relevation acc to Bahai s  bcoz they are not Mentioned  by Baha u llah . OK ?

moreover  BGita is not written by Krishna Smile

Surprizing to know about Prof Pritam singh ,  He studied at Khalsa college Amritsar ,WOW my college and  his burial at Amritsar , i m excited to visit that place .

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 06, 2010 - 4:52PM #9
world citizen

Hello again Tingling!

i feel from your answers that  " Guru Granth Sahib and Sikh Guru  "are not Divine relevation acc to Bahai s  bcoz they are not Mentioned   by Baha u llah . OK ?

The Manifestations of God, lesser prophets, and past Scriptures are often mentioned in the Baha'i Writings.  There is even mention of Manifestations of God who would have predated history, although They are given no names.

Could Guru Nanek have been a lesser prophet following Muhammad?  Possible but highly unlikely, since Muhammad's revealed al-Qur'an preceded Nanek's teachings by less than one century.  Does the Guru Granth Sahib contain any fulfilled prophesies?  Does it contain laws for mankind to follow that abrogate laws of al-Qur'an?  Are its basic teachings parallel to those found in ALL the Sacred Texts of God (e.g., the "Golden Rule")?  Does it continue in some fashion the progressive Revelations of God or confirm history of the past Prophets?  These would be the evidences of a Divinely revealed Book as compared with inspirational writings.

moreover BGita is not written by  Krishna Smile

Nor did Jesus write the New Testament or Muhammad write the Qur'an.  Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 07, 2010 - 2:37PM #10
Tingling

Hi World Citizen !

Actually you are equating Prophet With Guru , Guru means a TEACHER  Not a Prophet  of Abrahmic sense  who is seated with Mr  GOD in heavens and allot heaven to One N Hell to other s . Guru is ONE with ONE

ਸਮੁੰਦੁ ਵਿਰਲਿ ਸਰੀਰ ਹਮ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਇਕ ਵਸਤੁ ਅਨੂਪ ਦਿਖਾਈ ॥
Churning the ocean of the body, I have seen the incomparable thing come into view.

ਗੁਰ ਗੋਵਿੰਦੁ ਗਵਿੰਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਭਾਈ ॥
The Guru is God, and God is the Guru, O Nanak; there is no difference between the two, O Siblings of Destiny:       GURU GRANTH SAHIB 

The Manifestations of God, lesser prophets, and past Scriptures are often mentioned in the Baha'i Writings.  There is even mention of Manifestations of God who would have predated history, although They are given no names.

Could Guru Nanek have been a lesser prophet following Muhammad?  Possible but highly unlikely, since Muhammad's revealed al-Qur'an preceded Nanek's teachings by less than one century.  Does the Guru Granth Sahib contain any fulfilled prophesies?  Does it contain laws for mankind to follow that abrogate laws of al-Qur'an?  Are its basic teachings parallel to those found in ALL the Sacred Texts of God (e.g., the "Golden Rule")?  Does it continue in some fashion the progressive Revelations of God or confirm history of the past Prophets?  These would be the evidences of a Divinely revealed Book as compared with inspirational writings.

Its unbelievable to me that Bahai Scripture   mentioned all Prophets and Divine Scriptures BcoZ Guru Nanak  Says  ...

ਕਵਣੁ ਸੁ ਵੇਲਾ ਵਖਤੁ ਕਵਣੁ ਕਵਣ ਥਿਤਿ ਕਵਣੁ ਵਾਰੁ ॥
What was that time, and what was that moment? What was that day, and what was that date?

ਕਵਣਿ ਸਿ ਰੁਤੀ ਮਾਹੁ ਕਵਣੁ ਜਿਤੁ ਹੋਆ ਆਕਾਰੁ ॥
What was that season, and what was that month, when the Universe was created?

ਵੇਲ ਨ ਪਾਈਆ ਪੰਡਤੀ ਜਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਲੇਖੁ ਪੁਰਾਣੁ ॥
The Pandits, the religious scholars, cannot find that time, therefore not written in the Puraanas.

ਵਖਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ਕਾਦੀਆ ਜਿ ਲਿਖਨਿ ਲੇਖੁ ਕੁਰਾਣੁ ॥
That time is not known to the Qazis, who study the Koran.

ਥਿਤਿ ਵਾਰੁ ਨਾ ਜੋਗੀ ਜਾਣੈ ਰੁਤਿ ਮਾਹੁ ਨਾ ਕੋਈ ॥
The day and the date are not known to the Yogis, nor is the month or the season.

ਜਾ ਕਰਤਾ ਸਿਰਠੀ ਕਉ ਸਾਜੇ ਆਪੇ ਜਾਣੈ ਸੋਈ ॥
The Creator who created this creation-only He Himself knows.

ਕਿਵ ਕਰਿ ਆਖਾ ਕਿਵ ਸਾਲਾਹੀ ਕਿਉ ਵਰਨੀ ਕਿਵ ਜਾਣਾ ॥
How can we speak of Him? How can we praise Him? How can we describe Him? How can we know Him?

ਨਾਨਕ ਆਖਣਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਆਖੈ ਇਕ ਦੂ ਇਕੁ ਸਿਆਣਾ ॥
O Nanak, everyone speaks of Him, each one wiser than the rest.

ਵਡਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਵਡੀ ਨਾਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾ ਕਾ ਹੋਵੈ ॥
Great is the Master, Great is His Name. Whatever happens is according to His Will.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਆਪੌ ਜਾਣੈ ਅਗੈ ਗਇਆ ਨ ਸੋਹੈ ॥੨੧॥
O Nanak, one who claims to know everything shall not be decorated in the world hereafter.

ਪਾਤਾਲਾ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਲਖ ਆਗਾਸਾ ਆਗਾਸ ॥
There are nether worlds beneath nether worlds, and hundreds of thousands of heavenly worlds above.

ਲੇਖਾ ਹੋਇ ਤ ਲਿਖੀਐ ਲੇਖੈ ਹੋਇ ਵਿਣਾਸੁ ॥
If you try to write an account of this, you will surely finish yourself before you finish writing it.

ਨਾਨਕ ਵਡਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਆਪੇ ਜਾਣੈ ਆਪੁ ॥੨੨॥
O Nanak, call Him Great! He Himself knows Himself. ||22||

ਸਾਲਾਹੀ ਸਾਲਾਹਿ ਏਤੀ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਈਆ ॥
The praisers praise the Lord, but they do not obtain intuitive understanding -

ਨਦੀਆ ਅਤੈ ਵਾਹ ਪਵਹਿ ਸਮੁੰਦਿ ਨ ਜਾਣੀਅਹਿ ॥
the streams and rivers flowing into the ocean do not know its vastness.

ਸਮੁੰਦ ਸਾਹ ਸੁਲਤਾਨ ਗਿਰਹਾ ਸੇਤੀ ਮਾਲੁ ਧਨੁ ॥
Even kings and emperors, with mountains of property and oceans of wealth -

ਕੀੜੀ ਤੁਲਿ ਨ ਹੋਵਨੀ ਜੇ ਤਿਸੁ ਮਨਹੁ ਨ ਵੀਸਰਹਿ ॥੨੩॥
these are not even equal to an ant, who does not forget God. ||23||

ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਸਿਫਤੀ ਕਹਣਿ ਨ ਅੰਤੁ ॥
Endless are His Praises, endless are those who speak them.

ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਕਰਣੈ ਦੇਣਿ ਨ ਅੰਤੁ ॥
Endless are His Actions, endless are His Gifts.

ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਵੇਖਣਿ ਸੁਣਣਿ ਨ ਅੰਤੁ ॥
Endless is His Vision, endless is His Hearing.

ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਪੈ ਕਿਆ ਮਨਿ ਮੰਤੁ ॥
His limits cannot be perceived. What is the Mystery of His Mind?

ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਪੈ ਕੀਤਾ ਆਕਾਰੁ ॥
The limits of the created universe cannot be perceived.

ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਪੈ ਪਾਰਾਵਾਰੁ ॥
Its limits here and beyond cannot be perceived.

ਅੰਤ ਕਾਰਣਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਬਿਲਲਾਹਿ ॥
Many struggle to know His limits,

ਤਾ ਕੇ ਅੰਤ ਨ ਪਾਏ ਜਾਹਿ ॥
but His limits cannot be found.

ਏਹੁ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਕੋਇ ॥
No one can know these limits.

ਬਹੁਤਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਹੋਇ ॥
The more you say about them, the more there still remains to be said.

ਵਡਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਊਚਾ ਥਾਉ ॥
Great is the Master, High is His Home.

ਊਚੇ ਉਪਰਿ ਊਚਾ ਨਾਉ ॥
Highest of the High, above all is His Name.

ਏਵਡੁ ਊਚਾ ਹੋਵੈ ਕੋਇ ॥
Only one as Great and as High as God

ਤਿਸੁ ਊਚੇ ਕਉ ਜਾਣੈ ਸੋਇ ॥
can know His Lofty and Exalted State.

ਜੇਵਡੁ ਆਪਿ ਜਾਣੈ ਆਪਿ ਆਪਿ ॥
Only He Himself is that Great. He Himself knows Himself.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਦਰੀ ਕਰਮੀ ਦਾਤਿ ॥੨੪॥
O Nanak, by His Glance of Grace, He bestows His Blessings. ||24||

ਬਹੁਤਾ ਕਰਮੁ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਨਾ ਜਾਇ ॥
His Blessings are so abundant that there can be no written account of them.

ਵਡਾ ਦਾਤਾ ਤਿਲੁ ਨ ਤਮਾਇ ॥
The Great Giver does not hold back anything.

ਕੇਤੇ ਮੰਗਹਿ ਜੋਧ ਅਪਾਰ ॥
There are so many great, heroic warriors begging at the Door of the Infinite Lord.

ਕੇਤਿਆ ਗਣਤ ਨਹੀ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ ॥
So many contemplate and dwell upon Him, that they cannot be counted.

ਕੇਤੇ ਖਪਿ ਤੁਟਹਿ ਵੇਕਾਰ ॥
So many waste away to death engaged in corruption.

ਕੇਤੇ ਲੈ ਲੈ ਮੁਕਰੁ ਪਾਹਿ ॥
So many take and take again, and then deny receiving.

ਕੇਤੇ ਮੂਰਖ ਖਾਹੀ ਖਾਹਿ ॥
So many foolish consumers keep on consuming.

ਕੇਤਿਆ ਦੂਖ ਭੂਖ ਸਦ ਮਾਰ ॥
So many endure distress, deprivation and constant abuse.

ਏਹਿ ਭਿ ਦਾਤਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਦਾਤਾਰ ॥
Even these are Your Gifts, O Great Giver!

ਬੰਦਿ ਖਲਾਸੀ ਭਾਣੈ ਹੋਇ ॥
Liberation from bondage comes only by Your Will.

ਹੋਰੁ ਆਖਿ ਨ ਸਕੈ ਕੋਇ ॥
No one else has any say in this.

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਖਾਇਕੁ ਆਖਣਿ ਪਾਇ ॥
If some fool should presume to say that he does,

ਓਹੁ ਜਾਣੈ ਜੇਤੀਆ ਮੁਹਿ ਖਾਇ ॥
he shall learn, and feel the effects of his folly.

ਆਪੇ ਜਾਣੈ ਆਪੇ ਦੇਇ ॥
He Himself knows, He Himself gives.

ਆਖਹਿ ਸਿ ਭਿ ਕੇਈ ਕੇਇ ॥
Few, very few are those who acknowledge this.

ਜਿਸ ਨੋ ਬਖਸੇ ਸਿਫਤਿ ਸਾਲਾਹ ॥
One who is blessed to sing the Praises of the Lord,

ਨਾਨਕ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ॥੨੫॥
O Nanak, is the king of kings. ||25||

ਅਮੁਲ ਗੁਣ ਅਮੁਲ ਵਾਪਾਰ ॥
Priceless are His Virtues, Priceless are His Dealings.

ਅਮੁਲ ਵਾਪਾਰੀਏ ਅਮੁਲ ਭੰਡਾਰ ॥
Priceless are His Dealers, Priceless are His Treasures.

ਅਮੁਲ ਆਵਹਿ ਅਮੁਲ ਲੈ ਜਾਹਿ ॥
Priceless are those who come to Him, Priceless are those who buy from Him.

ਅਮੁਲ ਭਾਇ ਅਮੁਲਾ ਸਮਾਹਿ ॥
Priceless is Love for Him, Priceless is absorption into Him.

ਅਮੁਲੁ ਧਰਮੁ ਅਮੁਲੁ ਦੀਬਾਣੁ ॥
Priceless is the Divine Law of Dharma, Priceless is the Divine Court of Justice.

ਅਮੁਲੁ ਤੁਲੁ ਅਮੁਲੁ ਪਰਵਾਣੁ ॥
Priceless are the scales, priceless are the weights.

ਅਮੁਲੁ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਅਮੁਲੁ ਨੀਸਾਣੁ ॥
Priceless are His Blessings, Priceless is His Banner and Insignia.

ਅਮੁਲੁ ਕਰਮੁ ਅਮੁਲੁ ਫੁਰਮਾਣੁ ॥
Priceless is His Mercy, Priceless is His Royal Command.

ਅਮੁਲੋ ਅਮੁਲੁ ਆਖਿਆ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥
Priceless, O Priceless beyond expression!

ਆਖਿ ਆਖਿ ਰਹੇ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥
Speak of Him continually, and remain absorbed in His Love.

ਆਖਹਿ ਵੇਦ ਪਾਠ ਪੁਰਾਣ ॥
The Vedas and the Puraanas speak.

ਆਖਹਿ ਪੜੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਵਖਿਆਣ ॥
The scholars speak and lecture.

ਆਖਹਿ ਬਰਮੇ ਆਖਹਿ ਇੰਦ ॥
Brahma speaks, Indra speaks.

ਆਖਹਿ ਗੋਪੀ ਤੈ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ॥
The Gopis and Krishna speak.

ਆਖਹਿ ਈਸਰ ਆਖਹਿ ਸਿਧ ॥
Shiva speaks, the Siddhas speak.

ਆਖਹਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਬੁਧ ॥
The many created Buddhas speak.

ਆਖਹਿ ਦਾਨਵ ਆਖਹਿ ਦੇਵ ॥
The demons speak, the demi-gods speak.

ਆਖਹਿ ਸੁਰਿ ਨਰ ਮੁਨਿ ਜਨ ਸੇਵ ॥
The spiritual warriors, the heavenly beings, the silent sages, the humble and serviceful speak.

ਕੇਤੇ ਆਖਹਿ ਆਖਣਿ ਪਾਹਿ ॥
Many speak and try to describe Him.

ਕੇਤੇ ਕਹਿ ਕਹਿ ਉਠਿ ਉਠਿ ਜਾਹਿ ॥
Many have spoken of Him over and over again, and have then arisen and departed.

ਏਤੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਹੋਰਿ ਕਰੇਹਿ ॥
If He were to create as many again as there already are,

ਤਾ ਆਖਿ ਨ ਸਕਹਿ ਕੇਈ ਕੇਇ ॥
even then, they could not describe Him.

ਜੇਵਡੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਤੇਵਡੁ ਹੋਇ ॥
He is as Great as He wishes to be.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਾਣੈ ਸਾਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥
O Nanak, the True Lord knows.

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਆਖੈ ਬੋਲੁਵਿਗਾੜੁ ॥
If anyone presumes to describe God,

ਤਾ ਲਿਖੀਐ ਸਿਰਿ ਗਾਵਾਰਾ ਗਾਵਾਰੁ ॥੨੬॥
he shall be known as the greatest fool of fools! ||26

May 6, 2010 -- 4:52PM, world citizen wrote:

Hello again Tingling!

i feel from your answers that  " Guru Granth Sahib and Sikh Guru  "are not Divine relevation acc to Bahai s  bcoz they are not Mentioned   by Baha u llah . OK ?

moreover BGita is not written by  Krishna Smile

Nor did Jesus write the New Testament or Muhammad write the Qur'an.  Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook