Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Dark teachings and how to tell them
6 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2008 - 8:06PM #41
mainecaptain

CommieJesus wrote:

OK, I may have made a mistake by posting here but posting this to Satanism board would be just stupid. (Talk about prancing around in a red dress in a bullfight) My point and (I doubt that any of your geniuses have actually read my posts...) that many teachings are not overtly dark but dabble in ignorance, self-indulgence and fetish for the leader. These are, as some call them cults. I meant no offense by posting it HERE, (frankly I 've thought your bunch was a great deal more enlightened and open minded)
I have re-read my original post and I still do not see it as offensive or overly preachy. Some of  you ought to see a f'ing shrink I think......

First, this should have gone on a debate board not a faith and practices board.  Second most people here do not follow human beings, but their own gods., Even if they are with a group, so no cult affiliation here. And third, you feel put upon because you came here and insulted us?
Says a lot.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2008 - 8:43AM #42
Sacrificialgoddess
You know, while reading this thread, a quote kept coming to mind.  I don't know that it is really related to the discussion at hand, but I am going to share it, nonetheless:

[QUOTE]Dark Energy. It can be found in the Observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would then define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don’t have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.[/QUOTE]

That's from Tori Amos' character 'Pip' from her American Doll Posse album.  She posted it on the character's blog. :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 11:31AM #43
CreakyHedgewitch
SG,

An excellent example of a quote that can be taken myraid different ways, depending on the human values one places upon the word dark.

C.H.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 11:31AM #44
CreakyHedgewitch
SG,

An excellent example of a quote that can be taken myraid different ways, depending on the human values one places upon the word dark.

C.H.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 8:55PM #45
Sacrificialgoddess

CreakyHedgewitch wrote:

SG,

C.H.

Just remember, approach all cheerleaders with caution!  :p

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 10:29PM #46
mainecaptain

sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Just remember, approach all cheerleaders with caution!  :p

You are so right, and I was accused of being a cheerleader today on the CD board ( not meant as a compliment)so I find this very amusing too. Thank you for making me laugh SG:)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 10:31PM #47
Sacrificialgoddess

mainecaptain wrote:

You are so right, and I was accused of being a cheerleader today on the CD board ( not meant as a compliment)so I find this very amusing too. Thank you for making me laugh SG:)

Then perhaps you should point out the chances of you having a razor blade tucked away in your snatch!  :p

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 10:33PM #48
Rayzorblade
[QUOTE=sacrificialgoddess;593869]Then perhaps you should point out the chances of you having a razor blade tucked away in your snatch!  :p[/QUOTE]

Psh! I am not hidden anywhere!
Yours truly,
Brad
AKA Rayzorblade
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 10:35PM #49
Sacrificialgoddess
Eh, people just shouldn't be foolishly unarmed around the Cap!  ;)

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2008 - 10:59PM #50
mainecaptain

sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Eh, people just shouldn't be foolishly unarmed around the Cap!  ;)

(((((((sacrificialgoddess)))))) You are great:D

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook