7 years ago  ::  May 24, 2008 - 9:39AM #1
Leight
is the Star of David a represantation of the Divine Trinity overlapping the Human trinity.....Father, Son , Holy Spirit....Mind, Body, Spirit...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 28, 2008 - 8:02PM #2
Leight
...here's an idea, "just for fun" I shared elsewhere.....what if at one time the Earth was stationary, and with the onset of sin and death, God at the Flood, caused the Earth to be a wander in the Universe ,,,,,a Universe which man had formerly been groomed to be Master of....thusly the Earth, Mans Throne, became a vassal among its dominion, and with that too the seasons were created.....it makes you wonder how "they" told time then to, for instance, how were years measured, and against what? ( I know the Stars), but in what real manner.....or should the whole issue be dropped, and we assume that the Earth has always been charted about the Sun and so forth about a Cosmos, which it, the Earth, predated?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 29, 2008 - 5:00PM #3
mom-6
[QUOTE=Leight;520912]is the Star of David a represantation of the Divine Trinity overlapping the Human trinity.....Father, Son , Holy Spirit....Mind, Body, Spirit...[/QUOTE]

Like that thought!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 29, 2008 - 6:29PM #4
Leight
....the vast regions of the cosmos are too far apart to have ever shared common information that would have come from the so called big bang, and yet they are similiar, its called the "Horizon problem"............God created the Earth, and added the Stars....just like the Bible says.......its amazing what you relize when you watch these so called Science shows....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 30, 2008 - 8:44PM #5
Anesis
Interesting thoughts, Leight! Are you interested in science? I have found some interesting things at www.answersingenesis.org. It's been a while since I visited that site, but I remember reading some very interesting things there.
An
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2008 - 5:32PM #6
Leight
Yes, Anesis, I have found science interesting, and well, misleading, thanks for the website.....Science for me will never again supplant the Gospel !!!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2008 - 6:41PM #7
Anesis
I watched a short video on that site, and the speaker gave some good information. I especially like what he said about the Bible and science - he said that the Bible says it first, and science proves it later. For example, why did Columbus think the earth was flat when the Bible talks about the orb of the earth? There are others, too, that the Bible said first and science is only starting to explain. I believe that any errors or disagreements between science and the Bible are on the part of man's flawed science (even though scientists seem to think they can explain the Bible away with their findings). I believe that when the science is right, it will uphold what the Bible already says.
An
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook