6 years ago  ::  May 26, 2008 - 1:54PM #11
RevDella
Almost all Religious Science Centers having some combination of the following -

Youth Program - there is no charge for this
Music
Meditation
Spiritual Mind Treatment or Positive Prayer during the service
Sunday lesson
Prayer Support after the service (this can be weekly or on certain Sundays)
Fellowship
Book table or store

If any one lives in the central/southern NJ area, I would like to extend an invitation to visit my Religious Science Church which is based in the Princeton area.  We would love to have you meet our wonderful spiritual family.

Rev. Della
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 26, 2008 - 9:56PM #12
new_earth
[QUOTE=RevDella;525144]Almost all Religious Science Centers having some combination of the following -

Youth Program - there is no charge for this
Music
Meditation
Spiritual Mind Treatment or Positive Prayer during the service
Sunday lesson
Prayer Support after the service (this can be weekly or on certain Sundays)
Fellowship
Book table or store

If any one lives in the central/southern NJ area, I would like to extend an invitation to visit my Religious Science Church which is based in the Princeton area.  We would love to have you meet our wonderful spiritual family.

Rev. Della[/QUOTE]

I'd come but I'm closer to the Moorestown Center for Conscious Living. I actually went for a second time yesterday. I really like it A LOT. I also bought the Science of Mind book. Started reading it last night and I am just amazed to see everything I've always believed seriously and totally wrapped into one book. I am in love with this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 3:35PM #13
TigersEyeDowsing
[QUOTE=new_earth;525864]I'd come but I'm closer to the Moorestown Center for Conscious Living. I actually went for a second time yesterday. I really like it A LOT. I also bought the Science of Mind book. Started reading it last night and I am just amazed to see everything I've always believed seriously and totally wrapped into one book. I am in love with this.[/QUOTE]

It's neat when you come home.
Churchianity, by substituting creed for Christ and dogma instead of the divine facts of being, has stripped Love of her royal robes and has left her standing an unheeded beggar in the universe of God. - Rev. W. John Murray
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2008 - 7:41PM #14
RevDella
New_Earth -
The Moorsetown Church is wonderful.  Rev. Carol is a magnificent spiritual leader.  One of our out-of-town ministers (Rev. Ian Taylor)  is married to one of their Licensed Practitioners.  Her name is Laurie Taylor and she is a delightful person. 

This center is a great place to really learn about the Science of Mind teaching and to develop positive relationships with like minded people.  I am sure you will enjoy being a part of that community.

Rev. Della
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook