7 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 1:37AM #1
tenshikins
I have been taking a Wicca 101 class and now the end of term is approaching...
I am just wondering if anyone have any good suggestion for some simple ritual regarding transformation... or ritual to honor the teacher who has been leading us through the journey? Since we are to put together a student-lead ritual?

thanks!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2008 - 6:34PM #2
GenesisTilley
I've always considered Beltane as a time for transformation by the way the Earth transform from dark, dormant to beautiful blooming life. Fire is a great purifier and a great symbol for transformation. Maybe if you look at it from that perspective it would inspire you. Hope that helps! Bright Blessings!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 2:44PM #3
TheWhiteHart
Most rituals begin and end the same way. It helps people get into and out of the right headspace. What changes is the reason in the middle. Perhaps each student could come forward and give a personal statement as to why they honor their teacher?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2008 - 8:56PM #4
GenesisTilley
So I've been wanting to add to my ritual for Beltane it's over too quick. I was considering having a large fire this year as well as my usual two small ones and "burning of the nine woods" But I'm not sure if I could get a hold of all nine types of wood and suggestions on how to obtain all nine types?. Bright Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook