Switch to Forum Live View The most wonderful thing...
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2008 - 6:20PM #1
Bearsky
To me the most wonderful thing about the shamanic path is the beautiful warm bonds that form between the shamanist and his/her power animals and inner teachers.  Unlike relationships in normal life there are no degrees of seperation...all of the magic is flowing within your own heart/mind.  What a gift!  Dennis
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2008 - 3:40AM #2
Tenlionz
Yes because your living out your own little fantasiez with no rulez or real guild linez or restrictionz but thoze of your own choosing, You have no Elderz or Alikchi or any one else to guild you. Not so with my Muskogee Brotherz of "Achufa Nita" or Bear Clan.
Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2008 - 9:31AM #3
Bearsky
Tenlionz:  Hi!  You are correct...and yet you are wrong.  The problem is that you don't seem to have come to grips with the role 'fantasy' or more correctly 'imagination' plays in creating consensual reality.  Even the everyday persona you lay out and play out here on BN is a product of your imagination interacting with elements from your life history.  The question isn't what's solid and real rather its how focused and powerful your imagination is as measured by the effects it produces in you and in those with whom you interact.  Good luck in your endeavors, Dennis, the 'very plastic shaman'
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2008 - 6:27PM #4
Tenlionz
Very respectfully my Friend "HORSE SHIT" hehe
consensual reality
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2008 - 6:33PM #5
Bearsky
Tenlionz:  Hi!  I have worked in several cultures and can assure you that each feels just as strongly about the reality of their worldview as you do about yours.  I respect that position even if it does cause a lot of strife and proudly produces a lot of tunnel vision.  Again, good luck on your way.  Dennis
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2008 - 6:51PM #6
Tenlionz
Creates strife for you my Friend, AZ you seem to want to go ahead without accountability or responsibility, ever take the time to question, that perhaps the difficulty Iz yourz? what you say iz "tunnel vision" may be a bunch of wize peoplez focusing on your shortness of accountability to the Grand Father Spirit, and to creation. Perhaps your the one with this tunnel vision? and you refuse to listen to wize Elderz and thoze who have communed with the Grand Father Spirit and our Mother the Earth for countless generations. Do you believe that iz possible?

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2008 - 1:41AM #7
Tenlionz
Not just you Bear, all of us should consider this, and always make sure that we fall under the authority of those which come before us.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook