Switch to Forum Live View I have two questions
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 12:35AM #1
Zorgblar
1.What is eckankar all about?What are their main belifes?
2.i heard that people in eckankar do soul travel and dream travel.What are these two things and why do people in eckankar do it?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 12:55AM #2
Spiritualtruthseeker
As a child I heard sounds inside myself (humming and buzzing at first) and desparately wanted to know about life after death - I knew there had to be more to life and no person I met seemed to know for sure. I had an out-fo-body experience and Eckankar taught me that this sound was how God communicates with us directly,  it is spirit itself, and the source of all creation.

So Eckankar is a teaching which offers an understanding of spiritual experiences - like soul travel,  past lives, dreams, and other inner world adventures of Soul. It answers and offers, by direct experience (not by belief or faith) questions to the age old questions: What lies beyond death? Why am I here? Who am I. You are Soul, in a body to gain experience in this world. You can know who you are as Soul here and now, and explore the inner planes of God through direct experience of the Light and Sound of God.

The study of Dreams and Soul Travel is just one part of Eckankar - which can awaken a person to their true identity and know why things happen in their life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 12:55AM #3
Spiritualtruthseeker
As a child I heard sounds inside myself (humming and buzzing at first) and desparately wanted to know about life after death - I knew there had to be more to life and no person I met seemed to know for sure. I had an out-fo-body experience and Eckankar taught me that this sound was how God communicates with us directly,  it is spirit itself, and the source of all creation.

So Eckankar is a teaching which offers an understanding of spiritual experiences - like soul travel,  past lives, dreams, and other inner world adventures of Soul. It answers and offers, by direct experience (not by belief or faith) questions to the age old questions: What lies beyond death? Why am I here? Who am I. You are Soul, in a body to gain experience in this world. You can know who you are as Soul here and now, and explore the inner planes of God through direct experience of the Light and Sound of God.

The study of Dreams and Soul Travel is just one part of Eckankar - which can awaken a person to their true identity and know why things happen in their life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 1:01AM #4
Lowerplanedweller

1)info on eck at website

2)  my opinion only: soul travel dream travel just basically experiences upgraded and sped up so as you can see and do a lot plus the benefit is you get credit for the experiences which slows down the wear and tear on the body.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 10:03AM #5
Kinpa

it's all about learning to Love...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook