6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 2:37AM #1
Zorgblar
What type of afterlife do people eckankar believe in?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 1:11AM #2
Spiritualtruthseeker
My own direct experience -via  Soul Travel - is that Soul drops the body and starts a new life in the inner planes (heavens). It may return to a new life (reincarnation) later on.

Search "Eckankar Videos" here or on Youtube and/or search for a video "Out-of-body experience wiht my deceased brother" which tells one gift of Soul Travel - watching my brother-in-law go through the death process inwardly, and then seeing him start his new life through my dreams with him...

Blessings, and great question
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 1:15AM #3
Spiritualtruthseeker
... the afterlife is a continuation in the inner worlds - worlds we all have inside us that are more real that the physical. This coarse physical world is a training ground for Soul. The inner worlds have many more people (Souls like us) than this world...

Eckankar.org has descriptions of these worlds which makes a helpful roadmap for the spiritually bold to travel...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 1:11AM #4
Spiritualtruthseeker
My own direct experience -via  Soul Travel - is that Soul drops the body and starts a new life in the inner planes (heavens). It may return to a new life (reincarnation) later on.

Search "Eckankar Videos" here or on Youtube and/or search for a video "Out-of-body experience wiht my deceased brother" which tells one gift of Soul Travel - watching my brother-in-law go through the death process inwardly, and then seeing him start his new life through my dreams with him...

Blessings, and great question
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 1:15AM #5
Spiritualtruthseeker
... the afterlife is a continuation in the inner worlds - worlds we all have inside us that are more real that the physical. This coarse physical world is a training ground for Soul. The inner worlds have many more people (Souls like us) than this world...

Eckankar.org has descriptions of these worlds which makes a helpful roadmap for the spiritually bold to travel...
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook