Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Full Reply to Snicker's Opinions
7 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2008 - 12:36AM #1
noblejohnali
My Dear Brother Snicker.

My name is Noble John Ali.
I am a Sovereign Universal Ambassador.
That is all I can tell you now.

The message I am about to give you will not be a religious one, but it will be a message of love,
appreciation and spiritual clarity. For religion always gets in the way of the divine aspects of love
when debates are concerned.

I have been teaching people about the Lost Found Nation of Islam here on beliefnet.com as much as Allah permits me to stop by. I must say that the posts you put up were not done in love, clarity or concern for all the positive aspects that all religions have. Your posts all condemn The Lost Found Nation of Islam for being the worse thing that ever happened to civilization "per se".

Of course, if you want to win people away from the Nation of Islam, then you may leave not a stone unturned in trying. However, if you want to set the record straight about things that you have questions about, didn't get an answer and now want to become an efficionado on, then you may find yourself in a fight you will never ever be able to win.

For no one can exhaust the wisdom of Allah. And since neither one of us can claim to be Allah in the flesh, then neither of us is qualified to talk about what we have not achieved.

We must first look at ourselves before we begin to judge the exterior appearance of persons, places and situations.  I do not know if you ever became a member of the Nation of Islam, stood the ranks, lived the restrictive law or achieved any successes from the lessons. But I must ask you;

"Did You Ever Meet Master Fard Muhammad?"

No one who has not met this man is qualified to speak about how false he is. If you have not walked in the mental processes of what it takes to proclaim yourself as such a title, you are not
qualified to say anything against it. For nothing in the universe is impossible. It takes a Master to truly know a Master. If you are not a Master, then you are in danger of judging "MASTERY" from a slave perspective.

To say that Man cannot be what we say man has the potential to become is to say that Allah himself is limited. And if this be the case, then it's no wonder the Islamic world is dominated by foreign culture, technology, lifestyles and other forms of corruption. For other cultures outside of Islam leave no stone unturned in learning and experiencing all the possibilites of Allah's divinity externally as well as internally.

There are so many jewels that i can give you to bring you out of the dark ages...
so I will give you this one with love.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The Lost Found Nation Of Islam is not founded by Elijah Muhammad.
The N.O.I. is not taught and established by black people.

The Lost Found Nation Of Islam is founded, taught and established by an "ARAB" born in the Holy City of Mecca, Arabia, February 26, 1877. Our teaching is Not From America. Our Teaching Is From the Holy City Itself. And just like all secret societies of the world that proclaim domination and rulership over all they survey, there is always a "spook who sat by the door." If you have seen this movie, then you understand.

W.D. Fard is our Minister of Information from the Holy City. He had to tailor-make the language to fit our miserable state of condition. No other man is more responsible for the rise of Islam in America than Master Fard Muhammad. He is our cornerstone for a truth that would never be revealed to The Lost Found Tribe Of Shabazz in North America and abroad.

Don't forget we were slaves to whites for a long time. We were stolen and broken into less than what we arrived as. Don't forget that with a slave mentality, no matter how much you teach a slave, they will only see slave things while those with masters degrees sit in control of all things. Master Fard Muhammad came to destroy our slave mentality by teaching us levels of Islam never revealed to the Muslim world.

What good is it to teach a totally destroyed people Islam? Won't we simply become slaves to a different slavemaster all over again? Of course we would. For the Scholars of Islam know aspects of the religion that cannot be revealed to you, and with a slave mentality we will defend the very people who tell us only what they want us to believe Islam has the potential of making us.

For when you study Islam for mastery, you will become a master. If we study Islam for slavery, you will become a slave.

Maybe if his name was Slave Fard Muhammad, or Abdullah Fard Muhammad, would you be satisfied?

Well, we would all follow the way of the sunnah.... and all the secrets of Islam would still be locked up in the hands of the scholars.

Just something to think about.
May Allah continue to bless you with the light of Understanding.

As Salaam Alaikum.

Love,
Noble John Ali
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 6:02PM #2
noblejohnali
[QUOTE=M&Ms;399917]
"It does not matter where or from who it comes from.
If it is against Islam, and promotes and preaches kufr and shirk, then it is falsehood.
Truly, if it is shirk, then it is not Islam at all.
[/QUOTE]

First, You don't know what your talking about.
Us Against Islam? Who taught you that?
I'm sorry, but your gonna have to do better than that.
Namecalling doesn't make you more right...
It just makes you more savage.

If you want to debate with me, you've already lost. For your spirit is corrupted by defensiveness, narrowmindedness, hatred and a lack of humility. For you glorify a slave lifestyle, but you have a poor way of showing it's benefits. You talk like an animal, and expect me to follow your interpretation of peace?? You should lay off the pork by products.

This is why Master Fard Muhammad came...so that we would be separated from that form of thinking. The Quran is a universal scripture. Where is your universality? Where is your civility?

LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
TALK LIKE A MAN.
SPEAK LIKE THE PROPHET.
LOVE LIKE A TRUE SOVEREIGN....
oh, I forgot. You are a slave, so Sovereignty is out of the question.

If you cannot be civil about things you have no understanding about, then your stupidity will remain for eons. I'm sorry I can't help you. If this attitude of Arabian supremacy is the only form of truth you can handle, then the scholars have done a great job with you. They have succeeded in making you a non-thinking raghead. I could've stayed a Jehovah Witness if I didn't care to investigate who I was listening to or reading about.

You have no idea of the forces that govern the Islamic world. You think that the Islamic world is void of any corruption, misinterpretation, or misleading. If the Islamic world truly followed Prophet Muhammad and depended soley on the Quran, then why did they write a Hadith? And why was the Hadith given after the prophets death?

Easy answer. "Big Business".
Someone had to run that circle of believers while the prophet was gone....

That's a hard pill for most Mulsims to swallow...
but not for Master Fard Muhammad.

I will let you have the last word. Since you think that speaking last wins arguments, it only means that you are truly too ignorant to reason with. You will stay offended and deserve to be offended.

One way or another, you will be subservient to someone, whether it be to the interpretation of the scholars, or whether it be to the master of Freedom, Justice & Equality. My choice is made, and you have made yours.

I can quote you Quran & New Testament all day, but why bother?

Let your last statement on this thread be a testimony to my points. The Nation Of Islam has no association with Muslims who have no civility, love, kindness, self-control, joy, peace or long suffering.

You've got a lot of growing up to do, slave.
For all creatures are Slaves to Allah, but not all creatures
are Sovereigns, Like Yusuf in Surah 12.

Now, close this thread with your savage words,
and make me proud to know Master Fard Muhammad!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2008 - 7:36PM #3
MUHAMMAD4LIFE
As Salaam Alaikum. The Nation Of Islam Is A Mighty Nation. I Have Faith In Master Fard Muhammad, His Divine Messenger, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad And Brother Farrakhan. These Three Great Men Have Changed The Lives Of So Many. Including Myself. I Personally Can't Think Of Any Other Organization That Has Elevated The Blackman And Woman To Such A High Elevated Place. The Nation Has Given Us The Imformation That We Deeply Needed To Remove Us From A Mental Slavery. The Nation Gave Us Back Our God !!! We Removed Ourselves From A Lifestyle Of Filth And Degradation. There Has Been A Postive Change In Those Of Us , Who Call Ourselves Members Of This Great Nation Of Islam. Brother Farrakhan, Is The Greatest Blackman On This Planet. He Has Given So Much To His People And The World. As A Muslim, I Now That There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is His Messenger. Brother Farrakhan Stated And I Quote " Let Us Not Be Divided By Denominations, But Come Together On Principles" End Quote.... So Let Us Not Become Lost In The Pointing Of Fingers, But To Embrace Each Other, And Formulate An Agenda That Address's The Need's And Development Of Us As A People...long Live Muhammad !!!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 9:56AM #4
noblejohnali
So, Which question would you like answered?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 9:56AM #5
noblejohnali
So, Which question would you like answered?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2008 - 4:25PM #6
noblejohnali
Dear Slave,

Your apology is accepted. All praise is due to Allah.

Now that we have each other's respect and candor, we must now appreciate this time to get to know
each other from the same vein of love. This way, nothing will go misunderstood.

Before reading these answers, understand that they will not make sense until you read the very first message on this thread. Otherwise, we will be going back and forth about these questions over and over again unecessarily. When you read it, make sure you pay close attention to the words

"MASTER" and "SLAVE".

Also, keep in mind that Allah has blessed us with enough wisdom to both be right about our point of views. However, it is up to us to accept the ability to use that wisdom. This reply is not to criticize your point of view. This thread is to simply make clarity in both point of views.

When you are done reading the very first thread again, then and only then will this reply have
any bearing.

Now, for your questions.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2008 - 5:26PM #7
noblejohnali
1. Do you believe there is no god but ALLAH?
Answer:
There is a big difference between believing in Allah and knowing Allah.
Slaves "believe" and Masters "know".

In this case, I do not believe there is no God But Allah...
I Know and Bear Witness that there is only one God.
He has many attributes, and as we wear those attributes and live the life of those names, we become one with him and his will. Therefore, we are able to become just like him by following and practicing his will. If the language is wrong and no one can become like Allah, than no Muslim should be allowed to wear any of his attributes as Holy names.

2. Is GOD a man and if yes how so?
Answer:   
First, read this very carefully. Do not rush your reading of these answers.

Allah cannot be a man, but a man can achieve the level of Allah.
These are two different statements and are not the same thing.

For example:
Allah is dominant and he is all things in existence as one.
Man is recessive and he is a microcosm of Allah's Macro-Unified existence.

Allah cannot be a man. However, man can achieve the ability to reach oneness, likeness
and the ability to reflect as many of his attributes as possible. This is why Allah has attributes.
They give us divine characteristics to strive for, to live for and to ultimately become in person.

This is what we mean by "GOD IN PERSON".

Allah has 99 attributes. Allah is a spirit. Man has a spirit.
The more spiritual attributes you ascribe to and live up to, the more forms of Allah you become.

3. Are you GOD? If yes how so?
Answer:
This question has been answered.

4. What does shabazz mean? Where does the word originate from?
Answer:
This word was ERASED out of the history books. It was reintroduced by Master Fard Muhammad from The Holy City Mecca. Had it not been for him, Wikipedia would not even mention the word.

Shabazz means "Original".

5. Why do you contradict the QURAN and bible when they both say Jesus Christ has no father?
Answer:
The term "Father" is not used by us to describe Allah.
The term "Father" is used by the Christians.
We occasionally use the Christian's language "Father" to make points to them.

6. Is every single white man and white woman on the face of the earth the devil? If yes how so?
Answer:
No. All whites are not devils. If this were true, Then Master Fard Muhammad would be the first in line. For it was he who was the first to call white people devils before Elijah Muhammad began teaching, and it is also he who was born of a White Woman.

If he is born of a white woman & a black father, then logic dictates that he is being more specific about Caucasians then we are giving him credit for. We must have understanding.

7. Is this so called mad scientist yacub, who "made" the white man,
the prophet Yacub, the son of prophet Issac, the one the QURAN and bible speaks of?
Answer:
This question will be answered in person, not on beliefnet.

8. Is ALLAH GOD and Muhammad(pbuh) the seal of the prophets? If not how so?
Answer:
Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah(pbuh) is the seal of the Prophets. However, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is not the seal of Islam. For Islam has no birthrecord. It has no beginning nor ending. Islam was hear before the Holy Quran and it will be here after the Holy Quran.

9. Is W.Dodd ALLAH, THE ORIGINATOR OF THE UNIVERSE? If yes how so?
Answer:
W. Dodd? I have no idea who that is.
The rest of this Question has been answered (1., 2.)

10. Do you think it's ok for a prophet of GOD to be a liar, trickster, deceiver, a whore monger, and a cult leader?
Answer:
this question has been answered.

11. Why do you NOT follow your own doctrine?
Answer:
This question is answered below in #12.

12. Why didn't you all accept the leadership of W.Deen like W.Dodd told you to do?
Answer:
When you are a child, you think as a child, you hear as a child, you do as a child;
But when you become a man, you put away childish things.

When you are a slave, you think as a slave, you hear as a slave, you do as a slave;
But when you become a master, you put away a servitude mentality & all slave-like things.

Imaam Warithdeen never accepted mastery and he was not alone. No one saw the lessons as masters.
It takes a master to know a master. Once you become a master, then and only then will it be understood. In the meantime, Orthodox Islam was the next best thing for slave-minded Black Folks.

In order for a people to build a nation, they must first have the minds of a Founding Father. They must be able to see, smell, taste, feel and hear a nation breathing within them. The idea was aborted and Imaam Warithdeen was the doctor who aborted it.

13. Does GOD ALMIGHTY have a penis?
Answer:

14. Is GOD ALMIGHTY a nappy head nigger like puddin(clarence 13x)? Smoking weed, fornicating, drinking, and talking sh*t?
Answer:

15. Does ALLAH urinate and defecate?
Answer:

16. Can humans see ALLAH?
Answer:

17. Can white people be a member of the noi/foi? If not why?
Answer:
Yes. If White People came from the Original Nation, they should be able to go back where they came from.

18. Does GOD fornicate?
Answer:

19. What happens to human beings when they die? Is that it, the maggots eat the rotting flesh and nothing else? Do you believe ALLAH will raise the dead and judge them? this subject

Answer:
No. That is the Christians' teachings.

your welcome,
NJA
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 3:47AM #8
noblejohnali
Slave,

Your doing exactly what I told you - you would do. You are interpreting my words from a slave mentality.

Slavery and Mastery do not mix. Although slavery is a necessary act in the rudiment practice of
anything you submit yourself to learn; until you achieve the faith & mastery of that very person,
place or thing you are a slave of, you will criticize everything and everyone who has achieved
more than you. WHY? Because as a slave, there is still much to learn or much further to go.

Slavery is fine in the beginning, but until you reach a level of spiritual maturity in the act of slavery,
this conversation is already over. All I can give you is the word. Since you do not agree with The
Honorable Elijah Muhammad's words, I will give you Prophet Muhammad's words (PBUH).

SURAH 90 THE CITY

Surah 90. Al-Balad (The City, This Countryside)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

1. Nay, I call to witness this City!

2. And thou wilt be made "FREE" from obligation in this City --

3. And the begetter and he whom he begot!

4. "We" have certainly created man to face difficulties.
(IT SAYS "WE", NOT "I")

5. Does he think that no one has power over him?

6. He will say: I have wasted much wealth.

7. Does he think that no one sees him?

8. Have "WE" not given him two eyes,

9. And a tongue and two lips,

10. And pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways?

11. But he attempts not the uphill road;

12. And what will make thee comprehend what the uphill road is?

13. (It is) to free a slave

Dear Slave,
You Shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free to serve Allah.
Until that happens, your interpretation of my words will remain in its current state,
and a slave to Allah you will remain.

Love,
NJA
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2008 - 9:31AM #9
noblejohnali
Chapter 70: (Al-Ma'arij - The Ways of Ascent)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

1. A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall

2. The disbelievers – there is none to avert it –

3. From Allah, Lord of the ways of Ascent.

4. TO HIM ASCEND THE ANGELS AND THE SPIRIT IN A DAY THE MEASURE OF WHICH IS "50,000 YEARS".

5. So be patient with a goodly patience.

6. Surely they see it far off,

7. And We see it nigh.

8. The day when the heaven is as molten brass,

9. And the mountains are as wool;

10. And no friend will ask of friend,

11. (Though) they are made to see them. The guilty one would fain redeem himself from the chastisement of that day by his children,

12. And his wife and his brother,

13. And his kin that gave him shelter,

14. And all that are in the earth – then deliver him –

15. By no means! Surely it is a flaming Fire,

16. Plucking out the extremities –

17. It shall claim him who retreats and turns his back,

18. And hoards then withholds.

19. SURELY MAN IS CREATED IMPATIENT –

20. Fretful when evil afflicts him,

21. And niggardly when good befalls him –

22. Except those who pray,

23. Who are constant at their prayer,

24. And in whose wealth there is a known right

25. For the beggar and the destitute,

26. And those who accept the truth of the day of Judgment:

27. And those who are fearful of the chastisement of their Lord –

28. Surely the chastisement of their Lord is (a thing) not to be felt secure from –

29. And those who restrain their sexual passions,

30. Except in the presence of their mates or those whom their right hands possess – for such surely are not to be blamed,

31. But he who seeks to go beyond this, these are the transgressors.

32. And those who are faithful to their trusts and their covenant,

33. And those who are upright in their testimonies,

34. And those who keep a guard on their prayer.

35. These are in Gardens, honoured.

Dear slave, have patience.
Read this thread in 7-10 years.
It will sit here as a witness to all the world to see.
As you grow in your understanding of Islam, the words
of the Qu'ran will still stand true.

I do not need to defend the truth...for the truth can stand
on it's own. Be patient. It will make sense in time. As you
grow in the knowledge & experience of Islam, my words
will begin to take shape from your experience.

May Allah continue to bless us all with the light of understanding.

love,
NJA
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2008 - 9:35AM #10
noblejohnali
This Is My Last Comment On This Subject.

Love,
Nja
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook