|5 years ago :: Jul 01, 2008 - 9:31AM #11|
Chapter 70: (Al-Ma'arij - The Ways of Ascent)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall
2. The disbelievers – there is none to avert it –
3. From Allah, Lord of the ways of Ascent.
4. TO HIM ASCEND THE ANGELS AND THE SPIRIT IN A DAY THE MEASURE OF WHICH IS "50,000 YEARS".
5. So be patient with a goodly patience.
6. Surely they see it far off,
7. And We see it nigh.
8. The day when the heaven is as molten brass,
9. And the mountains are as wool;
10. And no friend will ask of friend,
11. (Though) they are made to see them. The guilty one would fain redeem himself from the chastisement of that day by his children,
12. And his wife and his brother,
13. And his kin that gave him shelter,
14. And all that are in the earth – then deliver him –
15. By no means! Surely it is a flaming Fire,
16. Plucking out the extremities –
17. It shall claim him who retreats and turns his back,
18. And hoards then withholds.
19. SURELY MAN IS CREATED IMPATIENT –
20. Fretful when evil afflicts him,
21. And niggardly when good befalls him –
22. Except those who pray,
23. Who are constant at their prayer,
24. And in whose wealth there is a known right
25. For the beggar and the destitute,
26. And those who accept the truth of the day of Judgment:
27. And those who are fearful of the chastisement of their Lord –
28. Surely the chastisement of their Lord is (a thing) not to be felt secure from –
29. And those who restrain their sexual passions,
30. Except in the presence of their mates or those whom their right hands possess – for such surely are not to be blamed,
31. But he who seeks to go beyond this, these are the transgressors.
32. And those who are faithful to their trusts and their covenant,
33. And those who are upright in their testimonies,
34. And those who keep a guard on their prayer.
35. These are in Gardens, honoured.
Dear slave, have patience.
Read this thread in 7-10 years.
It will sit here as a witness to all the world to see.
As you grow in your understanding of Islam, the words
of the Qu'ran will still stand true.
I do not need to defend the truth...for the truth can stand
on it's own. Be patient. It will make sense in time. As you
grow in the knowledge & experience of Islam, my words
will begin to take shape from your experience.
May Allah continue to bless us all with the light of understanding.
|5 years ago :: Jul 01, 2008 - 9:35AM #12|
This Is My Last Comment On This Subject.
|5 years ago :: Apr 01, 2008 - 2:05PM #13|