Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
7 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2008 - 1:03PM #1
Feinics
ok im gonna try this again! :)
Its been a while so we've all settled into new bnet format i know there has to be a few folks on a celtic path!
Any chance we can get some conversation goin in here? and frankly the other recons are putting us to shame!:)

So anyone up for gettin these boards a bit more active??
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2008 - 2:17AM #2
Lugh
Well.....really only the Asatru/Heathen bunch putting you to shame.   And that's to be expected as Heathenry continues on it's predestined path to dominate the world.   Fear not....we'll be kind rulers and give you an opportunity to convert.   Only the hold-outs will be sent to re-education camps.   :)

Back to the Asatru board to continue plans for building ships to raid the Celtic coasts..........

Lugh
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2008 - 10:11AM #3
Feinics
ah sure no problem! I like ye northern folks full of honour and good humour we've been invaded by far worse :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 5:58PM #4
Feinics
well its looking like its all of ye against little old me..cant we just meet halfway and go for a pint or summet :) few bottles of irish whiskey and then we'll go raid the romans together?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 6:48AM #5
Hiraeth
Failte
There are a few of us around still.Most have gone the way of the Wild Geese.
Hiraeth
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 9:00AM #6
Feinics
howya hiraeth!
u think im on a futile quest here perhaps?:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 9:08AM #7
Sacrificialgoddess
Well, I'll hang around, if you want, Feinics.  Don't know that I'll have much to contribute, but I will hang around!  :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 9:12AM #8
Feinics
[QUOTE=sacrificialgoddess;409942]Well, I'll hang around, if you want, Feinics.  Don't know that I'll have much to contribute, but I will hang around!  :D[/QUOTE]

(((SG)))

:D

lol i dont have much to contribute myself really, just sad to see this board so dead!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 9:14AM #9
Sacrificialgoddess
Eh, there are boards deader than this one.  Have you checked out the African Religion's board of late?  I think that one is likely to get buried soon!
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2008 - 9:18AM #10
Feinics
ah yea there are a few like that i suppose! oh well!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook