Switch to Forum Live View Happy Birthday, Mohanchous!
7 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 1:15AM #1
Ask.seek.knock
A birthday video for you --

Also, click here to find out what became of Mutley.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 10:30PM #2
whichone
Happy Birthday Mohanchous!  Sorry, I am a little late with the greeting, but the good wishes are always there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 3:04AM #3
mohanchous
I was kind of hoping that this year nobody would notice.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 3:41AM #4
whichone

mohanchous wrote:

LOL, for years I have gotten mad at my husband for forgetting my birthday.   The man has only remembered my birthday four times in 24 years together:  Our first year dating; The big fight on my 25th when he admitted he remembered it, but purposely did nothing because he was mad at me; My 30th when he threw a huge surprise party for me; My 40th when he surprised me with a trip to Hilo, Hawaii for horseback riding.

Now, I honestly would like to start forgetting my birthday.  I begged everyone when I turned 42 to start forgetting my birthday.  I told my husband he no longer had to remember it because I want to forget it.  I mean it.  It is not some stupid pyscho trick to get more or better presents.  I WANT TO FORGET THAT I AM GETTING OLDER.  My husband made reservations this year at an expensive nice restaurant, had a special cake made for me with a "Happy 43rd Birthday, Whichone!", bought me flowers, and a very nice present........The bastard!.......I would of liked all of this before.....Not now.....no more birthdays.    I tried to tell my best friend that old was now banned from our vocabulary, but she insisted on saying repeatedly when I took her out for her birthday, "We are old."  I protested, "NO NO NO.....we are mature......we are wiser....NOT OLD!  The word Old is banned from now on."  She replied, "I reject the ban.  We are old.  Get over it."  "Bah! birthdays."

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 3:41AM #5
whichone

mohanchous wrote:

LOL, for years I have gotten mad at my husband for forgetting my birthday.   The man has only remembered my birthday four times in 24 years together:  Our first year dating; The big fight on my 25th when he admitted he remembered it, but purposely did nothing because he was mad at me; My 30th when he threw a huge surprise party for me; My 40th when he surprised me with a trip to Hilo, Hawaii for horseback riding.

Now, I honestly would like to start forgetting my birthday.  I begged everyone when I turned 42 to start forgetting my birthday.  I told my husband he no longer had to remember it because I want to forget it.  I mean it.  It is not some stupid pyscho trick to get more or better presents.  I WANT TO FORGET THAT I AM GETTING OLDER.  My husband made reservations this year at an expensive nice restaurant, had a special cake made for me with a "Happy 43rd Birthday, Whichone!", bought me flowers, and a very nice present........The bastard!.......I would of liked all of this before.....Not now.....no more birthdays.    I tried to tell my best friend that old was now banned from our vocabulary, but she insisted on saying repeatedly when I took her out for her birthday, "We are old."  I protested, "NO NO NO.....we are mature......we are wiser....NOT OLD!  The word Old is banned from now on."  She replied, "I reject the ban.  We are old.  Get over it."  "Bah! birthdays."

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 11:12PM #6
Ask.seek.knock

So,  the new, "more stable" Bnet platform no longer sends us notices of our friends' birthdays.   It seems I missed Mighty Moh's latest "age anniversary".  Here's a little belated birthday video (and a chance for me to try embedding a video).  Sorry the audio and video aren't synched very well, but none of the versions I found were any better.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 1:14AM #7
whichone

I guess I have been too busy.  I haven't really come around beliefnet much lately.  I miss the new posts forum.  That was kind of neat for finding active threads and maybe forums that you didn't realize existed.  I haven't been around enough to get used to this new website design.  This forum seems so dead that it leads me to believe most maltheists aren't crazy about this new design.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook