Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View A Muslim's view of the NOI
6 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 7:27AM #1
snickers
The NOI disgusting KUFR, SHIRK, deviant, blasphemous, heretical cult. Commits shirk, which is the worst sin in true Islam. A cult that steals the name of a beautiful reigion. It is heretical, deviant, and commits shirk. Please, the followers of this sick cult, read the Koran, and realise you're in the path of error.

The Prophet Muhammad said that no arab is superior to a non-arab and vice versa, and no white is superior to a black, and vice versa, except by faith and piety. The Koran and Muhammad said that there will be no other prophets after him. Muhammad said there will be deceivers after him. KNOW THAT THIS CULT IS WRONG IN ISLAM.

God never came in form of man. No prophet after Muhammad.

This noi cult is sick and disgusting. Read the Koran to know the truth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2008 - 7:57AM #2
Elijahs1disciple
In response to your thread dated 3/14/08:

You condemn without knowledge...

The Nation Of Islam does not teach racial superiority.  Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) taught that
there were over 3 million white people in America alone who practice righteousness and that they are our
brothers and sisters.  He taught also that MASTER FARD MUHAMMADS' Mother was/is a White Woman!
Furthermore he taught that Satan/Iblis/Yakub was a Black Man.  Where do you find racial superiority among
these teachings?

You are however so correct when you say, "The Koran and Muhammad said...no other prophets after him".
Messenger Elijah Muhammad was NEVER a prophet, and he NEVER said that he was one.  Prophets
prophecy of what is to come.  Messengers' bring a direct Message FROM ALLAH to HIS Chosen people.

Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (Peace Be Upon Him) was both a prophet and a messenger.
Messenger Elijah Muhammad is/was a "messenger" only.

The Holy Qur'an teaches (44:5 & 6):  "A command from Us -- truly We are ever sending messengers --
A mercy from thy Lord -- truly He is the Hearing, the Knowing."

The Holy Qur'an also teaches that every time ALLAH raises up a prophet or messenger HE  Gives more
insight (Wisdom) to that prophet/messenger than HE had Given to the previous servants.

And equally true is this:  each time ALLAH raises up a messenger/prophet that servant is ridiculed and
called names.  You only reassure us through your true to forum words.  What would be helpful is if you
would be more specific as to that which you disagree with in the teachings of The NOI.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2008 - 7:22AM #3
AAYSR
Elishas1disciple are you saying that the NOI has changed, or do you believe it's been the way you describe it since the beginning?  The NOI at least used to be pretty open about the fact that they condemned all white people.  If the NOI is not an anti-white org, then why is it listed in the Southern Poverty Law Centers hate groups map?  The evidence that the NOI is a racist org is so overwhelming that it looks silly when one of you tries to refute it.  The teachings of your own Elisha Mohammed prove it among many other things.

Also, Elisha Mohammed did claim to be a prophet, and by definition, he was one. A prophet is a mouthpiece of God. A prophet is a man or woman who can touch the heart of God and bring the message of God for people, for himself/herself, for his family and friends, for his community, for his nation and for the whole world. Take the example of Moses. Whenever people complained to Moses, Moses went to God and asked and brought a message for them from God. This is a prophet who brings a heavenly solution for people.

Now, having said all that, I personally don't care what you believe or what race you don't like. That's your business and you have the right to it.  I only wish the NOI wouild be more honest about themselves.  There's no reason to hide the truth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2008 - 5:40PM #4
Elijahs1disciple
Misspelling of proper names' shows you have absolutely no respect for those who do not think or believe as you so want...it is almost a waste of my time to even respond to one who bears his/her emotions to bring forth the
Truth of God Almighty.  It is most honorable to help those who you feel are in error, turn them on the path you so
ardently claim is Truth.  This would be more encouraging and enlighting rather than to learn of your emotions
of disapproval.  Where is the wisdom in that?
However, to answer your thread...Yes it has been this way since the beginning (1930).  Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) always taught that there were white people who practice righteousness.  He said in the
early 1970's that there were over 3 million white people in America alone who practice righteousness, and,
that they are our brothers and sisters.
"...the Southern Poverty Law Centers hate groups map..."  The Nation Of Islam was/has always been labeled an
anti-white, racist organization in order to keep our people from listening to our Messenger; if white America does
not approve, then Black America will follow, either by way of ignorance (believing in what white America says,
without investing for themselves) or, my people fear going against what white America does not approve of!
A way of control if you will.
The aim and purpose of The Nation Of Islam was/is to restore love for self first...then we can love any body we
want to thereafter, so taught Messenger Muhammad in his Book, Message to the BlackMan in America!
Prophets, by proper definition,  are those who are chosen to receive Divine Vision to foretell of future Biblical
Events which lead up to and point directly at the last days of Satan's dominion; better known as "prophecies"!
Messenger Muhammad never claimed to be a  prophet, if you say he did show me where he said this, because
he never made any thousand year, nor five hundred year, not even, a 200 year prediction (prophecy).  Messenger
Muhammad bought a Message Directly From Almighty GOD ALLAH.  This Message applies to today, not
hundreds or thousands of years to come.  Predictions are not needed when living in the lasts days!!!!

Now having answered the above, let me leave you with this;
Give me references to where you find that The Nation Of Islam is hiding "the truth"...
What are you talking about?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 5:50AM #5
wmaousley
[QUOTE=Elijahs1disciple;622500]Misspelling of proper names' shows you have absolutely no respect for those who do not think or believe as you so want...it is almost a waste of my time to even respond to one who bears his/her emotions to bring forth the
Truth of God Almighty.  It is most honorable to help those who you feel are in error, turn them on the path you so
ardently claim is Truth.  This would be more encouraging and enlighting rather than to learn of your emotions
of disapproval.  Where is the wisdom in that?
However, to answer your thread...Yes it has been this way since the beginning (1930).  Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) always taught that there were white people who practice righteousness.  He said in the
early 1970's that there were over 3 million white people in America alone who practice righteousness, and,
that they are our brothers and sisters.
"...the Southern Poverty Law Centers hate groups map..."  The Nation Of Islam was/has always been labeled an
anti-white, racist organization in order to keep our people from listening to our Messenger; if white America does
not approve, then Black America will follow, either by way of ignorance (believing in what white America says,
without investing for themselves) or, my people fear going against what white America does not approve of!
A way of control if you will.
The aim and purpose of The Nation Of Islam was/is to restore love for self first...then we can love any body we
want to thereafter, so taught Messenger Muhammad in his Book, Message to the BlackMan in America!
Prophets, by proper definition,  are those who are chosen to receive Divine Vision to foretell of future Biblical
Events which lead up to and point directly at the last days of Satan's dominion; better known as "prophecies"!
Messenger Muhammad never claimed to be a  prophet, if you say he did show me where he said this, because
he never made any thousand year, nor five hundred year, not even, a 200 year prediction (prophecy).  Messenger
Muhammad bought a Message Directly From Almighty GOD ALLAH.  This Message applies to today, not
hundreds or thousands of years to come.  Predictions are not needed when living in the lasts days!!!!

Now having answered the above, let me leave you with this;
Give me references to where you find that The Nation Of Islam is hiding "the truth"...
What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

"The truth" : Lies and deception are on the NOI website, ofcourse it would be a tradegy to Louis Farrakahn & the NOI to reveal that they were hiding the truth about the real Islam. The NOI has hijacked yes hijacked the meaning of Islam and changed the meaning of Islam to fit your groups needs.
I live in Kuwait, an ISLAMIC Country and the Ministry of Islamic Affairs in Saudi Arabia & Kuwait DO NOT recognize your organization as "ISLAMIC" but doesnt list it at all. When I asked these Ministries about your organization they replied with a negative statement regarding your org as an Un-Islamic, unorthodox, racism, blasfemist, Shirk, organization. I can back these statements up. "Challenge Me"

You say your not a racist organization and you follow the Quran when it comes to racism. Explain to me and others why their is not a single WHITE member of your org?
Explain why all your organizations teachings are addressed to the "BLACK MAN" and not to all muslims as they should be.
Ok another thing, true Muslims are required to fast during the 9th month of the hijri Calender Ramahdan, hence fasting is 1 of the 5 pillars of Islam, why is fasting not required in the NOI if your so ISLAMIC
You follow the teachings of a Convicted drug dealer, and a man whom inpregnated 8 teenage girl that bore 13 indigent children. EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE

You read from an UN APPROVED translated version of the Quran, translated by a Woman. Explain why please
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 1:15PM #6
Elijahs1disciple
"The NOI" has hijacked yes hijacked the meaning of Islam and changed the meaning of Islam to fit your groups needs."

Yes, we are in desperate need.  Having been away from own now since (1555)
453 years.  The way our fore parents were raised here in America by our ex-slave masters were as follows:  newborns were taken from the parents so they could be taught as the master wanted.  I.E., never knowing his family name, removing all knowledge of self (culture, religion & GOD).  In other words, we are a nation in a nation without the history of self and the GOD of our forefathers.  Unlike yourself who has never been kidnapped from your home, Kuwait, nor have you ever been made to forget your history.  We here in America are truly in "need" of Islam to uplift and reform us to the Will of ALLAH.
That we be not parttakers of the Wrath of ALLAH in the day of judgement of Iblis and his offspring.  We thank ALLAH for keeping all OF HIS Promises:

Holy Qur'an 32:3
"Or do they say:  He has forged it?  Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord that thou mayest warn a people to whom no warner has come before thee that they may walk aright."

41:44
"And if we had it a Qur'an in a foreign tongue, they would have said:  Why have not its messages been made clear?  What!  a foreign (tongue) and an Arab?  Say: it is to9 those who believe a guidance and a healing, and those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears and it is obscure to them.  These are called to from a place afar."

Who are those two surahs referring to but to a people who are not Arab living in and around Arabia ("a place afar").

Your refusal to recognize the NOI as "Islamic" is not necessary, rather expected.
You remind me of the story of the Parable Son, rejected by his brother.  It all "fits".  We submit to ALLAH only.  HIS recognition of us is all we seek, though you are entitled to your opinion!

White people are not members in the NOI because they know their history and they love themselves.  On the other hand; my people know not their history beyond the days of slavery due to the way our ex-slave masters taught us, nor have we the love for self because of the same reason.  The NOI's purpose is to restore the knowledge and love of self...this,
white people do not "need".

The Muslim's of the East have had the knowledge of ALLAH for the past 1,400 years!  As I explained above, we are in "need" because we do not possess this knowledge of ALLAH as you have!

Holy Qur'an 14:4
"And We sent no messenger but with the language of his people; so that he might explain to them clearly..."

35:24
"...And there is not a people but a warner has gone among them."
17:15
"...Nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger."

Fasting is required in the NOI!

We read the Maulana Muhammad Ali version of the Holy Qur'an.  It is news to me that  this person is a Woman!

Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 1:19PM #7
Elijahs1disciple
I meant to say Pardigal Son, my mistake typing so fast.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 1:20PM #8
Elijahs1disciple
PRODIGAL

I'll get it right in a minute....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 1:41PM #9
Elijahs1disciple
And too, your judgement of WHO we follow is just that, your judgement!!
Explaining rumors on our messenger would be like that of explaining rumors placed upon Lot (who is accused of having sex with his own daughers), or like that of Noah (accused of drunkenness while being naked).  The NOI loves and thrives upon the WISDOM OF ALLAH only and we leave all other matters in the HANDS OF ALLAH!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2008 - 3:37PM #10
wmaousley
[QUOTE=Elijahs1disciple;724047]"The NOI" has hijacked yes hijacked the meaning of Islam and changed the meaning of Islam to fit your groups needs."

Yes, we are in desperate need.  Having been away from own now since (1555)
453 years.  The way our fore parents were raised here in America by our ex-slave masters were as follows:  newborns were taken from the parents so they could be taught as the master wanted.  I.E., never knowing his family name, removing all knowledge of self (culture, religion & GOD).  In other words, we are a nation in a nation without the history of self and the GOD of our forefathers.  Unlike yourself who has never been kidnapped from your home, Kuwait, nor have you ever been made to forget your history.  We here in America are truly in "need" of Islam to uplift and reform us to the Will of ALLAH.
That we be not parttakers of the Wrath of ALLAH in the day of judgement of Iblis and his offspring.  We thank ALLAH for keeping all OF HIS Promises:

Holy Qur'an 32:3
"Or do they say:  He has forged it?  Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord that thou mayest warn a people to whom no warner has come before thee that they may walk aright."

41:44
"And if we had it a Qur'an in a foreign tongue, they would have said:  Why have not its messages been made clear?  What!  a foreign (tongue) and an Arab?  Say: it is to9 those who believe a guidance and a healing, and those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears and it is obscure to them.  These are called to from a place afar."

Who are those two surahs referring to but to a people who are not Arab living in and around Arabia ("a place afar").

Your refusal to recognize the NOI as "Islamic" is not necessary, rather expected.
You remind me of the story of the Parable Son, rejected by his brother.  It all "fits".  We submit to ALLAH only.  HIS recognition of us is all we seek, though you are entitled to your opinion!

White people are not members in the NOI because they know their history and they love themselves.  On the other hand; my people know not their history beyond the days of slavery due to the way our ex-slave masters taught us, nor have we the love for self because of the same reason.  The NOI's purpose is to restore the knowledge and love of self...this,
white people do not "need".

The Muslim's of the East have had the knowledge of ALLAH for the past 1,400 years!  As I explained above, we are in "need" because we do not possess this knowledge of ALLAH as you have!

Holy Qur'an 14:4
"And We sent no messenger but with the language of his people; so that he might explain to them clearly..."

35:24
"...And there is not a people but a warner has gone among them."
17:15
"...Nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger."

Fasting is required in the NOI!

We read the Maulana Muhammad Ali version of the Holy Qur'an.  It is news to me that  this person is a Woman!

Peace[/QUOTE]

Ok lets be CLEAR!!!!! I am a white American that lives in Kuwait. I am a Salafi Muslim who follows the teachings of the 4 main Islamic scholars Hanbali, Maliki, Hanafi, Shafi'i.

For the sake of grace: The NOI website says that FASTING IS AN OPTION
So now you say you follow/read the Quran translated by Maulana Muhammed Ali which wasnt produced until 2002 which it isnt an approved translation. What did you read before 2002???

Maulana Muhammed Ali didnt believe that Allah Subhanna Wa'tallah came into Fard Muhammeds body, PLEASE EXPLAIN

How many times do you pray a day? and explain the process of the Nation of Islams prayer.

What are the 5 pillars of the Nation of Islam?

Do you believe that Allah came into  Fard Muhammed's Body and revealed a message to the BLACK MAN gods chosen people? Orthadox Islam forbids racism

Explain Malcom X leaving the NOI..

NOI believes that yucob or Jacob a Black scientist created the white man, Explain Adam & Eve (PBUT) being White. Explain all the prophets being white?

Why did Elijah Muhammed have 13 indigent children with 8 teenage secretaries? Islam forbids this- Haram

Brother as a Orthadox muslim I really hope you will find the truth inshallah!!!  I cant accept NOI being Islamic in any way shape or form. The reason for me refuting your organization is because the NOI doesnt teach the true Islam. Your org uses Islam as a name but doesnt live up to the meaning of Islam which is peace or harmony.
Brother please dont confuse this with arguing, I am just trying to defend ISLAM.

Salaam Alaykum Rahmatoallah Wa' Barakat
May the peace & blessings of almighty god be upon you & your family
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook