Switch to Forum Live View I just need advise!
6 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 5:49AM #1
Tarlok
I have been in the arts for years, Now things are happining that I'm not sure how to handle. First, came dreams forom "dead people". next came electric problems, ( Me and my wife walk down the street and the street lights go out when we walk undernieth them), coinsidenses are happenning all the time, words, songs,Tv shows, ETC, Latley Disturbing dreames are happenning to both of us.(foul dreams). I think that we are suppossed to find out about something, or we are being warned about somthing, I don't have the knowlage or experience to figure it out. Recently we have taken pics in the graveyard near our our house. we have photographed a lot of orbs but nothing else. Things have been getting worse. our recent photo has shown smoke (like they have before) but this time we can make out a face (very clear) of an elderly woman, whom neither one ove us recogonise.
I was told to do a banishing ritual to remove the problem, But we (me and my wife}, believe some one is trying to tell us some thing , good or bad, We have not been harmed and we believe that know one will try to harm us.
I cannot banish someone or "something" That has not harmed anyone. Because I believe it is against "the Law"
I need someone that is more knowlagable then me to help find out what to do,
please contact me at   "cms2164@ aol.com"my name is chuck
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 5:51AM #2
Tarlok
my Email is cms2164 @aol.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 5:49AM #3
Tarlok
I have been in the arts for years, Now things are happining that I'm not sure how to handle. First, came dreams forom "dead people". next came electric problems, ( Me and my wife walk down the street and the street lights go out when we walk undernieth them), coinsidenses are happenning all the time, words, songs,Tv shows, ETC, Latley Disturbing dreames are happenning to both of us.(foul dreams). I think that we are suppossed to find out about something, or we are being warned about somthing, I don't have the knowlage or experience to figure it out. Recently we have taken pics in the graveyard near our our house. we have photographed a lot of orbs but nothing else. Things have been getting worse. our recent photo has shown smoke (like they have before) but this time we can make out a face (very clear) of an elderly woman, whom neither one ove us recogonise.
I was told to do a banishing ritual to remove the problem, But we (me and my wife}, believe some one is trying to tell us some thing , good or bad, We have not been harmed and we believe that know one will try to harm us.
I cannot banish someone or "something" That has not harmed anyone. Because I believe it is against "the Law"
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 5:51AM #4
Tarlok
my Email is cms2164 @aol.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 8:53AM #5
CreakyHedgewitch
I have removed the second post you left with an email address. Please remember that this is a public message forum. Apart from the purpose of the forum being that people talk to each other here online, for everyone who may respond to you, there are an unknown number of those who surf. Everything you put here remains in this public domain unless a Host removes it. Essentially, any personal information that you or anyone else puts online can be gathered together and those who may do so might not always have the best intentions in mind. So please think twice before you offer personal information online such as the email address in your first post.

As for your query, you will have to specify what you mean by ‘the Law’. For example, if you are referring to the Rede commonly found throughout Neo-Paganism, that is not a rule or law, it is a guideline that means, nothing (including harming others) is forbidden but if you do something, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Now various indigenous practices or systems of magic may have internal ‘laws’ but you will need to check within those to find out what you are looking for. If this is an occult law, most of these are fictional and those that are not are again internal to a specific belief system.

Not to diminish your conviction that you are being contacted but seeing coincidences is a human judgement call. Each of the events you have described may have alternate, natural or unique explanations but because you have decided they are all related, this situation has taken on greater significance for both of you. Until you have investigated all other possibilities and with an open mind, you may never discover if there is actually is a cause behind any of this.

If you truly believe that someone is trying to tell you both something, then I would suggest perhaps the following. Do a shielding ritual for both of you for protection or have someone you trust do so. Part of that ritual should be focusing on putting aside your fear of this situation, which you described as non-harmful. Then deliberately stop looking for coincidental evidence to support your conclusions to date and remain observant to whatever happens. More importantly, remain open to the thought that no one may be trying to tell you anything.  Stay out of the graveyard near your house but if you are having ‘bad’ dreams, then each of you keep a dream journal. Find someone who can remain objective to discuss these with. If you know someone you trust who is familiar with a divination tool (not ouji boards though) such as Tarot, pendulums or scrying, perhaps ask them to see if there is someone trying to contact you. If someone is, that is a much safer and quicker way to get a message and move on. 

C.H.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 8:28AM #6
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 months ago  ::  Dec 25, 2013 - 5:20PM #7
Freestyle

Mar 10, 2008 -- 5:49AM, Tarlok wrote:

Don't fall for those occurances!  They are the work of the Raven (Maitreya), into whom is tempting you to practice magic.  Although there are Pagans who engage in ritual magick, the Raven wants you to be a sorceress.  If you are not a Pagan, pray to the Higher Power of your faith and hope that these occurances will go away.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 months ago  ::  Jan 01, 2014 - 9:15PM #8
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Ritual can be addictive.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook