Switch to Forum Live View Please define "True Islam"?
7 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 1:15AM #1
Jawhar
Salaam,

I've been away for awhile I already see slickters and arab loving folk disrespecting my Nation. 

So this message is to Snicker or Reeces Pieces or Starburst or whatever you like to call yourself.  I'm inviting you to a debate here.   Let's get down to the thick of things since your coming in here acting as an agitator for people who want to lear more about this illustrious Lost-Found Nation of Islam in the West.   

Please show and prove how we are kufr?

Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2008 - 2:24PM #2
snickers
Well, I've already provided multiple proof from the Qur'an and hadith. Please, take your time to read my last posts and realise that the NOI is really the NOK (Nation of Kufr).
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2008 - 4:14PM #3
Gandalf_Parker
This seems vastly inappropriate.
As I understand it BeliefNet has for each religion a "home" forum for them to discuss things in, and a "debate" forum for the members and not-members to discuss things in.

It seems invasive to post some things into their home forum.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2008 - 1:50PM #4
Jawhar
[QUOTE=snickers;374919]Well, I've already provided multiple proof from the Qur'an and hadith. Please, take your time to read my last posts and realise that the NOI is really the NOK (Nation of Kufr).[/QUOTE]

Salaam,

But your not showing and proving your "Islam" is better than what we practice.  Have you looked at the arab world lately?   From a theological standpoint, we say Allah is a man and not just any ordinary man, the supreme of all beings.  Your upset because of that because we don't follow your  formless trancesedent God.  I can show and prove that God is a man scientifically, scriptually...oh you want to take it to the Quran and Hadith, let's take it there too.

You ready?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 19, 2008 - 10:39PM #5
Jawhar
Salaam,

In the Hadith by Sahih Muslim it reads;

Book 040, Number 6809:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created Adam in His own image with His length of sixty cubits, and as He created him He told him to greet that group, and that was a party of angels sitting there, and listen to the response that they give him, for it would form his greeting and that of his offspring. He then went away and said: Peace be upon you! They (the angels) said: May there be peace upon you and the Mercy of Allah, and they made an addition of" Mercy of Allah". So he who would get into Paradise would get in the form of Adarn, his length being sixty cubits, then the people who followed him continued to diminish in size up to this day.

Book 032, Number 6325:
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Hatim Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) is reported to have said: When any one of you fights with his brother, he should avoid his face for Allah created Adam in His own image.

Now I want to go and dedicated search on who was this "Original Adam" from the Quran who is passionately called AL-Khalifah of Allah.  Find out where this original Adam originated, the Adam who was made in the image of Allah has told by our Holy Prophet of Islam Muhamamd Ibn Abdullah (PBUH) .  As a matter of fact there is a special on National Geographic Explorer called The Search For Adam
Click here for show times http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/s … 6/Overview
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2008 - 7:19AM #6
Haneef
Book 032, Number 6325:
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Hatim Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) is reported to have said: When any one of you fights with his brother, he should avoid his face for Allah created Adam in His own image.

Dear Jawhar, I think you misunderstood that Hadith. I shall explain to you what "image" hear means. Note that the Prophet forbid man to hit another brother at his face. If man is the ACTUAL image of God, then should the hands, feet, stomach, other body parts should be avoided? Why does it concern the face ONLY? Because God is The All Seeing (4:58, 17:1, 42:11, 42:27), and All Hearing (2:127, 2:256, 8:17, 49:1). The face is the place where God puts the eyes and the ears for us to see and hear.

If the hadith does mean that God looks like a man, then how come it only forbids the face, and not the legs, the arms, the chest, etc? I think that it's cleared up.

Remember, God explains to us that:

"NAUGHT IS AS HIS LIKENESS" (42:11)
"THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO HIM" (112:4)

therefore, God cannot resemble anything of His creation.

God also says that WE CAN'T EVEN SEE GOD:

"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision" (6:103)

Then how did Elijah Al-Kadhdhab see his god?

EVERYTHING ON EARTH IS IN NEED OF GOD:

"All that are in the heavens and the earth entreat Him." (55:29)

Then when Elijah Al-Kadhdhab's god was on earth, is he in need of himself? God isn't supposed to be in need of EVERYTHING, remember????

"Allah, AsSamad" (112:2)

"The word ‘Assamad’ ..... means that Allah (swt) is not dependant on any person or thing"

http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativerelig … tofgod.htm

BOTTOMLINE: Elijah Al-Kadhdhab's version of god doesn't exist.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 2:20PM #7
M&Ms

Jawhar wrote:

Salaam,

But your not showing and proving your "Islam" is better than what we practice.  Have you looked at the arab world lately?

Islam is better from the kufr and shirk you practice because it preaches tawheed from the falsehood of Shirk.

Jawhar wrote:

From a theological standpoint, we say Allah is a man and not just any ordinary man, the supreme of all beings.

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him." (112:1-4)

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook