6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 10:15AM #1
Eckankar
Many videos, spiritual exercises, and articles on Eckankar can be found at www.Eckankar.org. People of all faiths are finding that the Spiritual Exercises of Eckankar can assist anyone in understanding their spiritual experiences, in gaining access to the Light and Sound of God, and deepening their own faith by getting closer to God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2008 - 4:18PM #2
Spiritualtruthseeker
I had alot of spiritual experiences as a child, and in my teens - inner sounds, inner light,  out-of-the body, dreams etc. I desparately wanted to know what it all meant, and answers to my questions about life and death.

Nothing helped until I found a book on Eckankar which gave me techniques (for Soul Travel, Dream Travel, etc.) so I could find truth for myself, and explore the inner worlds within myself. It also explained this light and sound I had experienced.

My Christian, Jewish and Muslim friends who have had similar experiences have also found the Eckankar teachings helpful (even though they don't want to leave their religion). It has deepened their own faith.

Mark
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook